Hello

Frog186

Re: Hello

rostin jarmor
Hi I'm Frog I just wanted to say welcome to the forum your information will help us alot I have two questions to ask you so here they are:

1. What kind of entertainment and other subjects are taught in you timeline?

2. Do you live with other races in your timeline or is it just humans that live there?

thanks for listening and thanks for your time and patience and thanks for the information so far I will talk with you later on and thanks for answering other people's questions before! see you later on!

rostin jarmor

Hello Headiebean. As we were told, her earings are "pewter", not silver. As I mentioned in my initial message, myself and Tess were not able to bring here any objects, clothing, gear, or equipment via the time movement method that was offered to us. Clothing, body jewlery, current cultural training and briefings, and other elements were provided to us by our contact on this end of our time period/location destination.

Myself and Tess both went through style upgrading reflective to similar modes of beautification of your current time period and reflective of typical age stylings. I simply had my hair cut short, for it was as lengthy as hers. Tess underwent a highlighting process with her hair, much to her delight and 'glee'.

Tess is currently single without a romantic partner, but not by choice. Her new husband had a tragic and accidential end to his life not long before we did our time movement. She is, obviously, still at the onset of her emotional healing and grieving process. I long for her to return that constant playful smile upon her beautiful face. In agreement, we both felt this time movement would be a 'breathing' opportunity for her, if not a distraction away from family/living reminders of the event. Also, her husband worked at and helped to maintain the Sound Chamber vaults in our time period. Combined with my archaeological interest of music of prior cultures, we both strongly desired to return here to visit the location of the vaults prior to its completed construction in 2017. We are also trying to contact the creator of this project to discuss a few matters before he begins the construction.

Hello Buggy. Age backwards? In those examples, I am stating our ages in our future time period, as well as our dates of birth. Therefore, I was born on the equivalent of September.29.2138, and my age in my time period is 26 years old. Tess, in a related manner.

Buggy and Pieceofaman, I thank you for your other questions and will most definately respond when I have more time as I am currently going outside out for the remainder of the day and evening.

I would very much like to know more about you Buggy, Lucidus, Headiebean, Pieceofaman, and Enigma. I am curious about your locations, field of work, families, and so much more. I am just as curious about you all.

rostin jarmor

Hello Frog186. I just typed in a message but I must leave for the day. I will most definately reply to your questions soon.

Hello John. Thank you for informing me about the rules. I overlooked this section of your forum. I will print them out now and read them 'on the road'. If I have disregarded any of your established rules so far, I apologize.

Frog186

Hi it's Frog once again I just wanted to tell you I am waiting patiently for a reply back from you if you could please answer them it would help big time thanks rostin for everything I will try and not bother you too much but I am very interested in what you have to say!

Frog186

Hi rostin thanks for replying back to me so quickly I appreciate your time and patience I will try and not bother you too much I like to ask questions and give advice and so much more well I will talk with you later on see you around later on and have a good time!

Lucidus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"rostin jarmor\")</div>
Hello Buggy. Age backwards? In those examples, I am stating our ages in our future time period, as well as our dates of birth. Therefore, I was born on the equivalent of September.29.2138, and my age in my time period is 26 years old. Tess, in a related manner.

.[/b]

"OK", so do you guys use non-linear math in the future? If you were born in 2138 then you would be 26 in 2164. If Tess is 30 years old when you are 26 then she must have been born in 2134.

Maybe you got the dates mixed up. One would think however, that one could remember one's own birth date.

StarLord

Youze guys missed someting very pertinent. Reread the Introduction carefully. Then look at the picture. What's wrong?