Hello

gl100

Re: Hello

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Youze guys missed someting very pertinent. Reread the Introduction carefully. Then look at the picture. What's wrong?[/b]

Didn't want to be the first to bring it up but that kinda looks like a guy to me.
No offense ma'am.

yeyeman9

welcome to 2005, I hope you enjoy your stay here. I can help you with finding music and stuff, so if you need help there just let me know.

I got a few questions of my own if you don't mind:
1)Is gaming still around your time?
2)Is there a World War III coming soon?
3)Do you still have Popes in your time? If not, why?

That is pretty much it for now. Thanks a lot for taking your time to answer our questions. Have a good one!

Cheers,
Yeyeman9

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"gl100\")</div>
Didn't want to be the first to bring it up but that kinda looks like a guy to me.
No offense ma'am.[/b]

Hand that man in the Balcony, a lady! Good Eye!

Unless perhaps there is a battle between XX and XY somewhere....

Lucidus

Youze guys missed someting very pertinent. Reread the Introduction carefully. Then look at the picture. What's wrong?[/b]

:lol:

I completely overlooked that. There is a good lesson here; I need to read posts more carefully. Jeez:blush:

gl100

Hand that man in the Balcony, ?a lady! ?Good Eye!

Unless perhaps there is a battle between XX and XY somewhere....[/b]

Reminds me of an old George Carlin routine when he used to do the news and read headlines like "Johnson sends Humphrey abroad." Anybody remember Al Sleet the hippy dippy weather man.

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"gl100\")</div>
Reminds me of an old George Carlin routine when he used to do the news and read headlines like \"Johnson sends Humphrey abroad.\" Anybody remember Al Sleet the hippy dippy weather man.[/b]

AMEN !!! Carlin continually never ceases to amaze me. You want a real gut rencher that will make you plead for mercy, see if you can find the words to his Ode to Advertizing. It purely slays.

gl100

Don't remember that one. Do remember a bit he used to do about Muhammad Ali refusing to go to 'Nam and the government banning him from boxing. Punchline was "....well if you don't want to fight them, we won't let you beat them up!" Damn near 40 years later and it still cracks me up. Tell you how old I am, I remember Carlin and Jack Burns on the old Steve Allen and Sullivan shows. Looked like accountants back then.

StarLord

G 100 go check out his web site, and get his latest book, It has all his latest stuff in print. Best book you will buy in a year I'd wager.

rostin jarmor

Hello StarLord. When I realized my writing error it made me laugh loudly. You are very observant. The meaning of my wording should of been that I am the youngest with three sisters. More clearly, I am a male human with three older sisters. Tess had also laughed at my grammar mistake and now she has been 'making fun' of me for the last hour by referring to me by the name of Rosta, which would be the feminine version of my first name. You can therefore conclude that in our time period sisters still tease their brothers.

Where are you from StarLord? Do you live in the Americas?

rostin jarmor

Hello Lucidus. Thank you for the clarification of your concern. Absolutely you are correct. I made an error with my calendar date conversion to your current dating method. Tessara is 4 solar years older than me, thus her birth year in Gregorian dating would be 4 solar years less than mine. 2134.