High treason and felonies!

Chip Lewis

High treason and felonies!

High Treason and Felonies

by: Ted Lang

mass_murderers2.jpg
Ted Lang said:
The elephant that has been swept under the carpet to protect the Cheney-Bush regime could not go forever unnoticed by the American people. The unending laundry list of so-called “high crimes and misdemeanors” described in Section 4 of Article II, powers of the President, enumerates such treason that even the Founders and writers of the Constitution, in all likelihood, never had the capacity to either imagine or foresee. Section 4 states: “The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.” And Bush has gone on record as to what he thinks of the Constitution he swore to protect and uphold.

As former Bush Treasury Secretary Paul O’Neill pointed out, Bush was obsessed with invading Iraq and going after Saddam Hussein. We will probably never learn of the real reason behind his planned vendetta, but it seems that his need to do so can be summarized thus: Who will rid me of this meddlesome competitor?

Dick Cheney saw his opportunity to fill Bush’s burning need. Never being able to become the “top gun” in the White House, Cheney saw his chance to provide the solution for Bush’s burning quest. As David McCullough pointed out in his John Adams [? 2001, Simon & Schuster – New York]: “All the frustrations and feelings of stagnation that went with the vice presidency, all that so many others who followed in the office were to bemoan down the years, were felt intensely by the first Vice President.” But with the advent of The Establishment’s New World Order launched in reality by the Bush-Clinton dynasties, strict adherence to the Constitution was seen as counterproductive to the agenda requiring the abrogation national sovereignty.

These days, I hope I'm not the only one on this boat! -> Link

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Re: High Treason and Felonies!!!

Bush and Cheney are as evil as you can get... I hope they get what they deserve.

Chip Lewis

Webnower said:
Bush and Cheney are as evil as you can get... I hope they get what they deserve.
Unfortunately I don't think they will. In fact, that is why I post such things...

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

I don't think they will either. If anyone was going to have the stones to do anything, they'd probably have done it by now. Even if they DO do something, what's the point of waiting until they're almost out of office?

Chip Lewis

Webnower said:
I don't think they will either. If anyone was going to have the stones to do anything, they'd probably have done it by now. Even if they DO do something, what's the point of waiting until they're almost out of office?
The point is to make sure Presidents and Vice Presidents of the future are frightened of what will happen to them if they commit High Treason and Felonies towards the citizens of the US!

kcwildman

Beastmaster

sorry guys I must disagree on this one. these worthless bone bags will get just what they have ask for.and it will play out just like the dip-s*%#t mayor of new yorks little trists were found out, so will these be brought to lite.not near soon enough but they will just the same.

Harte

I'd be interested to see what crimes you all think these two could be charged with and convicted of.

The great majority of the (usual) complaints against the current administration involve things that were done with the full backing of Congress.

I mean, if you're saying "Throw'em all out!" then I could definitely get behind that.

Harte

Chip Lewis

Harte said:
I'd be interested to see what crimes you all think these two could be charged with and convicted of.

The great majority of the (usual) complaints against the current administration involve things that were done with the full backing of Congress.

I mean, if you're saying "Throw'em all out!" then I could definitely get behind that.

Harte

Since Clinton was impeached for 1 lie shall we impeach Bush for all 935 lies? -> Iraq: The War Card - The Center for Public Integrity

The spin doctors are just as good at taming crimes to keep a Republican in Office as they are at inflating infractions to impeach a Democrat.

There are plenty of crimes to pick from Harte, and yes, at this point I am for throwing them all out...

Harte

Get him to lie under oath and then you have a crime.

Otherwise, you have a politician that lies.

Ho freakin hum.

Harte

Chip Lewis

Harte said:
Get him to lie under oath and then you have a crime.

Otherwise, you have a politician that lies.

Ho freakin hum.

Harte

Get him under oath (period)!

Because the minute you get him under oath, he'll lie. It's pathelogical for him...