High treason and felonies!

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Re: High Treason and Felonies!!!

well from my own exper. sometimes being rite is the worst thing you can be. more often than not I hate to be rite all the time cause it's usally about somethin bad.

gonzogirl

Chip said:
I accept the fact that in a logical world Harte = Mr. Spock.

Right or wrong isn't the question; it's recorded history and current science that Harte has acquired. I (in the past often) accused him of repeatedly abusing his Google PHd! However, I have digressed from that position and I now except the fact that Harte is not merely well grounded, but literally cemented to the ground. While I implore his obvious solid stance, I (sometimes) abhore his inability to grasp wild or even logical conspiracy theories...

BTW - Been real busy with personal stuff lately! Sorry for my absence!

It's good to be back home!

You were gone like a week and we all freaked out!
Well sometimes I think Harte is machine but then I see the beating heart avatar and i'm all better...:rolleyes:

kcwildman

Beastmaster

been an awfull lot of rumors bout impeachment lately has anyone seen anythin valid to get hold of???????
been hearin bout fuel cost hearings at congress too, but nothin seems to be happening just talk.
just wondering here guys:confused: I would love to see some of these thieves hung up by there toes and waterboarded for a week or so. I mean they say it's not torture, just agressive questioning:rolleyes:

Chip Lewis

Impeachment is headed to the Judiciary Committee. Sounds good! But, it's all bunk. Pelosi is still stating "Impeachment is off the table".

The Dems trying to give Bush enough rope to hang himself in the name of partisan politics. It's a Dog and Pony Show! I pawned my tickets to the Ron Paul crowd.

Pelosi pisses me off!

kcwildman

Beastmaster

damn it:mad: just as I feared smoke and mirrors again. the pricks, they never do the right thing. some times I think they just might be from another planet. cause they sure don't give one shit about this one or us.
sorry for the rant.
insanity=
doing the same thing again and again expecting a diffrent result.

gonzogirl

Well it looks like in the USA, that the Bush/Cheney can do all sorts of illeagal shit and get away with it but let Clinton get a bj from some intern and the world ENDS!
Sounds like another day in paradize!
Pelosi pisses me off to...(asskisser)

kcwildman

Beastmaster

yeh well always remember the ww2 nazi trials and how the sick f%#ks tryed to say we were just fallowing orders. didn't work then, won't work this time either. every dog has his day theres is comin. people are starting to wake up. it won't take long now for them to see the world is not what they thought. there dreams have been stolen and it will piss them off. just get some beers and penuts the show is bout to start.

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
yeh well always remember the ww2 nazi trials and how the sick f%#ks tryed to say we were just fallowing orders. didn't work then, won't work this time either. every dog has his day theres is comin. people are starting to wake up. it won't take long now for them to see the world is not what they thought. there dreams have been stolen and it will piss them off. just get some beers and penuts the show is bout to start.

Well I will be watching from the top of my mountain!:D

kcwildman

Beastmaster

gonzogirl said:
Well I will be watching from the top of my mountain!:D

LOL so we can just call you.....mountian mama the watcher ha ha ha :D
I can hear it now
well whats goin on in the world:confused: hell I don't know. we best go
ask mountian mama she's the watcher on the hill. they will show up in droves.

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
LOL so we can just call you.....mountian mama the watcher ha ha ha :D
I can hear it now
well whats goin on in the world:confused: hell I don't know. we best go
ask mountian mama she's the watcher on the hill. they will show up in droves.

Yeah, the crazy cat lady who sits on top her mountain.....(BYOB:))