High treason and felonies!

jurgen36

Re: High Treason and Felonies!!!

I honestly can not figure the US people out. They nearly always seem to elect the worst possible people as their President. Even today if I look at the available candidates for the next presidential election I start to disbelieve my eyes and think that most of the US people seem to be escapees of a lunatic asylum to even think that one of them is suitable presidential material. Fortunately I live now down under in OZ and have not got to live with the possible chaos. However if the US goes down the way of extinction I believe we will be in it as well.
Best regards.

Chip Lewis

Re: High Treason and Felonies!!!

jurgen36 said:
I honestly can not figure the US people out. They nearly always seem to elect the worst possible people as their President. Even today if I look at the available candidates for the next presidential election I start to disbelieve my eyes and think that most of the US people seem to be escapees of a lunatic asylum to even think that one of them is suitable presidential material. Fortunately I live now down under in OZ and have not got to live with the possible chaos. However if the US goes down the way of extinction I believe we will be in it as well.
Best regards.

Good to see you Jurgen, and it would appear you are correct. Either lunatics or just plain dumb...

gonzogirl

Re: High treason and felonies!

They are dumb. So when mcain wins I will go up in the woods and stay there....only come down for videos.

jurgen36

gonzogirl said:
They are dumb. So when mcain wins I will go up in the woods and stay there....only come down for videos.

Yes a very good idea. Especially the way it shapes up with Russia. I do not believe that anybody is so stupid to start a major confrontation but then there is no medicine against inborn lack of intelligence. Get away from the cities and hope for the best. But take a few battery operated radios so that you know whats happening in the world. But remember how can you watch videos if you have no electricity? That would be the first to fail. Also if you have a power connection you are not far enough away.
Regards

Chip Lewis

jurgen36 said:
Yes a very good idea. Especially the way it shapes up with Russia. I do not believe that anybody is so stupid to start a major confrontation but then there is no medicine against inborn lack of intelligence. Get away from the cities and hope for the best. But take a few battery operated radios so that you know whats happening in the world.
Regards

Hopefully those who "bug out" will take a tad more than that Jurgen! But, your point is well taken.

jurgen36

Chip said:
Hopefully those who "bug out" will take a tad more than that Jurgen! But, your point is well taken.

Yes I do agree of course. I published a list of my emergency package before.
Depending in which country you are I suggest weapons, sufficient ammunition, a bicycle with plenty of spare tubes, dried food, water cleaning tablets, large optical lenses to make fire and any other object you might be able to carry. Also a good small encyclopedia and a do it yourself book. Plus tools and so on.
Regards

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

I don't vote. Not because I'm apathetic, I'd just rather not participate in an inherently immoral and broken system.