Hillary Clinton will become US President

Pegii

You have the right to your own opinion, japrin...

I am stating fact.

GOVERNMENT IS SYSTEMIC VIOLENCE, AND THEREFORE CRIMINAL.
I am stating fact too. It's not going to change unless you move elsewhere. I'm not trying to belittle your opinion or your right to one but you can't change. People like being ruled. I'm stating the fact that if you don't like it, instead of bitching about in a forum go and move elsewhere. Hell, why don't you start a petition to overthrow the government and live in a communist society. I'm not saying people will listen to you but I'm NOT stopping you from that.

Japrim

What I'm saying is you can't change it. You can only live in a government free society to be away from it. You're right, there is no such thing as a government that everyone will like. That's just a sad, hard fact. However it's just not possible to get away from it.

It isn't about having a preferred government. IT IS ABOUT HAVING NO GOVERNMENT, BECAUSE government is unethical, criminal, and detrimental to the progression of our species.

Read what you are positing Pegii. You are arguing hopeless enslavement. Have you no will to be free?

I will NEVER EVER EVER accept the systematic evil that is government, EVER.

Japrim

That's just how this world works.

That's just the way slaves think.
I said, if you don't like it, just move somewhere where there is no government. Peru is nice this year. Or you could try and overthrow it. Do that. I'm not stopping you.

God you have some backwards reasoning.

I was born here. I have a right to live here. It is my home.

There are hundreds of millions of people organizing to violate me and everyone else who lives here. THEY are the ones who are not welcome if they cannot understand how to live peacefully.

If a stranger comes into your home and tells you to get out of their house if you don't like them stealing your stuff and beating your family, will you agree they are in the right?

Japrim

You have the right to your own opinion, japrin...

I am stating fact.

I am stating fact too. It's not going to change unless you move elsewhere. I'm not trying to belittle your opinion or your right to one but you can't change. People like being ruled. I'm stating the fact that if you don't like it, instead of bitching about in a forum go and move elsewhere. Hell, why don't you start a petition to overthrow the government and live in a communist society. I'm not saying people will listen to you but I'm NOT stopping you from that.

You are arguing in favor of evil.

People can be ruled if they want to. But they have no right to force their enslavement onto me.

I HAVE A RIGHT TO DEFENSE AGAINST VIOLATORS. Everyone does.

Pegii

I am stating fact.

You are arguing in favor of evil.

People can be ruled if they want to. But they have no right to force their enslavement onto me.

I HAVE A RIGHT TO DEFENSE AGAINST VIOLATORS. Everyone does.
Then shouldn't you be protesting? Or doing something more worthy to your cause than ranting on this site? By all means reject society if that's what you want. But instead of standing back and not doing anything about it, why not go and rally government and tell them to rule you. What is Paranormalis going to do to help?

Japrim

Then shouldn't you be protesting?

Protest in the sense that you are speaking is petitioning government. I do not need government permission to do anything. No one does. Nor will it do a damn thing to change anything. Protesting with signs is a waste of time because it plays by the rules that are designed to work against you.

Or doing something more worthy to your cause than ranting on this site? By all means reject society if that's what you want. But instead of standing back and not doing anything about it, why not go and rally government and tell them to rule you. What is Paranormalis going to do to help?

Change has to come by order of demand of the masses who currently demand violence and enslavement.

The masses are brainwashed statist slaves and cannot understand or accept a peaceful efficient means of social order without first recognizing they are in fact brainwashed statist slaves.

Thus whenever I have the opportunity to do so ( like at Paranormalis on a political thread ), I will point it out.

Pegii

Then shouldn't you be protesting?

Protest in the sense that you are speaking is petitioning government. I do not need government permission to do anything. No one does. Nor will it do a damn thing to change anything. Protesting with signs is a waste of time because it plays by the rules that are designed to work against you.

Or doing something more worthy to your cause than ranting on this site? By all means reject society if that's what you want. But instead of standing back and not doing anything about it, why not go and rally government and tell them to rule you. What is Paranormalis going to do to help?

Change has to come by order of demand of the masses who currently demand violence and enslavement.

The masses are brainwashed statist slaves and cannot understand or accept a peaceful efficient means of social order without first recognizing they are in fact brainwashed statist slaves.

Thus whenever I have the opportunity to do so ( like at Paranormalis on a political thread ), I will point it out.
Let's just agree to disagree

Japrim

Let's just agree to disagree

You're across the pond in the territory of a different criminal gang, thus your vote is not applicable to me other than what global criminal gangs claim as jurisdiction.

Otherwise, I would say that agreeing to disagree is a dangerous solution and the equivalent of complacency on my part because it allows you to go back to your regularly scheduled life whereby you organize to violate me by proxy of your criminal government that claims jurisdiction over me.

But I have to say that to American statists because they are the ones who organize to violate me.