Hillary Clinton will become US President

Japrim

Voting for any of them (or any type of government) is fundamentally wrong, unethical, criminal.
:rolleyes: Be grateful that you get a choice in voting what government runs you. Be grateful that you don't live in a dictatorship where you don't even get a choice which 'fundamentally wrong, unethical, criminal' government rules you. :cool:

ALL FORMS OF GOVERNMENT ARE CRIMINAL because they operate with the principle function of coercion and force.

Governments are nothing but a bunch of people organizing to violate everyone within a specified geographical boundary. It is criminal organization, a big gang.

Government should never EVER be regarded as legitimate.

Pegii

Voting for any of them (or any type of government) is fundamentally wrong, unethical, criminal.
:rolleyes: Be grateful that you get a choice in voting what government runs you. Be grateful that you don't live in a dictatorship where you don't even get a choice which 'fundamentally wrong, unethical, criminal' government rules you. :cool:

ALL FORMS OF GOVERNMENT ARE CRIMINAL because they operate with the principle function of coercion and force.

Governments are nothing but a bunch of people organizing to violate everyone within a specified geographical boundary. It is criminal organization, a big gang.

Government should never EVER be regarded as legitimate.
What would society be without someone ruling? If you don't want that then go and live in the deepest darkest jungles of the amazon where there's no government, no society, no technology and no responsibility. Problem solved!

Japrim

What would society be without someone ruling?

Free.

If you don't want that then go and live in the deepest darkest jungles of the amazon where there's no government, no society, no technology and no responsibility.

Firstly, I have a right to live free and indulge in the human experience. No one has a right to violate. I am not the one who should leave the place where I was born, my homeland. Those who insist on systematic evil are the ones who should leave. The right to defense applies to their crimes.

Secondly, your argument is based on the false premise that none of that could exist without government, or that reliance on government violence and theft is somehow more responsible than providing for your own needs.

Problem solved!

No. The problem will not be solved until people stop demanding systematic violence and enslavement.

Pegii

Free.

If you don't want that then go and live in the deepest darkest jungles of the amazon where there's no government, no society, no technology and no responsibility.

Firstly, I have a right to live free and indulge in the human experience. No one has a right to violate. I am not the one who should leave the place where I was born, my homeland. Those who insist on systematic evil are the ones who should leave. The right to defense applies to their crimes.

Secondly, your argument is based on the false premise that none of that could exist without government, or that reliance on government violence and theft is somehow more responsible than providing for your own needs.

Problem solved!

No. The problem will not be solved until people stop demanding systematic violence and enslavement.
But there's nothing you can do it. You can say that society would suck with no ruling but that's just not how America works. Once before white people came over it was ruled without power. I'm pretty sure that was nice but after the white people came that all went out the window. But it will never get back to that state. It just can't.

Pegii

Free.

Problem solved!

What I'm saying is you can't change it. You can only live in a government free society to be away from it. You're right, there is no such thing as a government that everyone will like. That's just a sad, hard fact. However it's just not possible to get away from it.