Hillary Clinton will become US President

Pegii

Let's just agree to disagree

You're across the pond in the territory of a different criminal gang, thus your vote is not applicable to me other than what global criminal gangs claim as jurisdiction.

Otherwise, I would say that agreeing to disagree is a dangerous solution and the equivalent of complacency on my part because it allows you to go back to your regularly scheduled life whereby you organize to violate me by proxy of your criminal government that claims jurisdiction over me.

But I have to say that to American statists because they are the ones who organize to violate me.
Oh whatever I'm too tired to argue :p

Japrim

We recognize that things like assault, murder, theft, kidnapping, rape, etc. are wrong because they are a violation of rights. Yet everyone wants to vehemently defend, advocate, espouse and zealously support a system of order premised on exactly that.

Fact: Government is systemic violence and enslavement.

It operates on the same basic principle as gang rape. At it's core, in principle, it is no different. It is simply a bunch of people organizing to force their will, to violate.

You all want to romanticize your enslavement and criminal pride and call it patriotism while discussing which crime boss you'll choose next.

YOU DO NOT HAVE A RIGHT TO VOTE FOR HILLARY OR TRUMP OR ANY OF THE CANDIDATES RUNNING FOR OFFICE OF PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Why? ...because all of them and everything they promise or will do with their position in office is forced, thus criminal, and claims it's legitimacy upon your participation/membership/vote. And you do not have a right to force your will onto others, directly or by proxy of representative employees.

If your vote was not to violate me, if your government allowed me to opt out of it's jurisdiction, I would not care so much. But it violates my right to be a human being.

Get your government out of my life, please.

Miscellaneous

That's just how this world works.

That's just the way slaves think.
Well, I've lived a lot of crappy lives, I'm sure. Most of it defines, "that is just how this world works." Simply put, I only said it in a blunt way because it saves me the endless amount of text to define this world as a whole and not just America.

I find it less painful to accept that.

Tron1

Donald Trump was 1000-1 to begin with no one took him seriously enough i hate trump myself. He killed the usfl for 79 cents

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Hillary will win because Trump paved a path for her you can't say i told you so.
I think you're just saying that because you hate Trump and want to find dirt on him.

Why do I think Trump will beat Hillary? Trump has become very popular with Americans across party lines. Hillary Clinton is not popular AT ALL! :cautious:

I am highly certain that I am not underestimating Clinton's popularity, or overestimating Trump's.

TimeFlipper

Trump said today that if he becomes the next President he will look very favourably on his UK friends for export deals, which contradicted what Obama said when he came to the UK 2 weeks ago..He stuck his nose into our affairs by saying we should stay in the EU or the UK would be at the bottom of the US export deals list...Obviously our worthless PM Cameron told Obama what to say, and Trump concluded that the UK SHOULD leave the EU....Trump for President..UK quits the EU..Yipppee (y) :)