History Of Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amin

IT is...

YES that is true for next 500 years, then what ever you do, it will be gone....guaranteed...it is the FUTURE....

That is how Universe runs...only in time...things change...

This is not a slander....and low tactic...It is what will happen...go to the future.

AND...God is about Spirits...and Heaven...so, let us talk about it in Islam...not the Old stuff but the new stuff that are actual and works...

Go to it...thank you...

You are clearly drowning in your own delusions. Islam has existed for 1400 years , what makes you so sure that it will be gone in 500 yrs. God is not about spirits and heaven(that's what they brain showed you with). it's about destiny and fate , belief and disbelief , truth and false , heaven and hell, mankind and jinn, good and evil, life and death etc... you name it. A pattern of path emerges so choose wisely or perish while you are follow your own whims.

“Like those before you they were mightier than you in power and more abundant in wealth and children. So enjoy your portion awhile as those before you enjoyed their portion awhile; and you indulge in play and pastimes (and in telling lies against Allah and His Messenger) as they indulged in play and pastimes. Such are they whose deeds are in vain in this world and in the hereafter; such are those who are the losers.”(At-Tawbah: 69).

Krish

God ....it's about destiny and fate , belief and disbelief , truth and false , heaven and hell, mankind and jinn, good and evil, life and death etc...

tell us more...the old 1400 year rules and nothing before....as if everything else was black hole before....
A pattern of path emerges so choose wisely or perish while you are follow your own whims.

So, choose wisely....

Amin

God ....it's about destiny and fate , belief and disbelief , truth and false , heaven and hell, mankind and jinn, good and evil, life and death etc...

tell us more...the old 1400 year rules and nothing before....as if everything else was black hole before....
A pattern of path emerges so choose wisely or perish while you are follow your own whims.

So, choose wisely....

yes you too.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Religion that only looks backward, has no future

well whatever you say , Islam is here to stay and u cant do anything about it.
You could be right there. Anyway, in my point of view, Islam should be reformed, just like Christianity was back in the day. I hear of Muslims calling for reform, the same way Martin Luther did to Christianity. And now, centuries after Luther's death, Christianity is still practiced.

Amin

You could be right there. Anyway, in my point of view, Islam should be reformed, just like Christianity was back in the day. I hear of Muslims calling for reform, the same way Martin Luther did to Christianity. And now, centuries after Luther's death, Christianity is still practiced.

There is no need for reform - just because some people are misusing and committing crimes in the name Islam , does not mean Islam needs a reform but those people need to reform.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith

This wasn't a reference to Islam, this was about religion. Whether you choose to lead your life by rules laid down 2000 or 1400 years ago is up to you. There will be turmoil in the near future but ultimately we will all evolve away from our divisions and religions.

Amin

This wasn't a reference to Islam, this was about religion. Whether you choose to lead your life by rules laid down 2000 or 1400 years ago is up to you. There will be turmoil in the near future but ultimately we will all evolve away from our divisions and religions.

it depends on your understanding of evolving. spiritually or technologically whatever the case , it does not matter at the end death is waiting for all of us. Everything in this world is temporary

“No, you prefer the life of this world, while the hereafter is better and that which remains” (87: 16-17).

“Rivalry in worldly increase distracts you (from the remembrance of Allah), till you come to the graves” (102: 1-2).

”It will be, on the Day they see it, as though they had not remained [in the world] except for an afternoon or a morning thereof.” (79:46)

“Other faces that day will be happy; pleased on account of the effort they had put in earlier (in the world)”. (88: 8-9)

Amin

There are many arguments that demonstrate the existence of a beginningless being. The idea of an infinite regress of causes leaves an inescapable outcome; namely - the existence of a Cosmic Designer.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

There is no need for reform - just because some people are misusing and committing crimes in the name Islam , does not mean Islam needs a reform but those people need to reform.
Oh, OK. Very good point made! So it's the people who are misusing and abusing Islam to commit crimes that need to reform. Yes, I get it! :)

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I'm coming around to the idea that there is a creator, designer or architect but when you meet him I don't think he will be too impressed to hear that your only contribution towards his creation is the removal of people's heads and the carrying around of a heart full of hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.