Debate Honest question

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Once I complete this compilation, I'll post it here with Sam/Num's permission. There's a lot of stuff I'm seeing differently when it's in the format/context I'm putting it in.

Having done a few moderaely successful hoaxes myself, Titor does read like someone who cherry-picks questions which will give his story credit. He's incredibly well versed in the answers he does provide, but the time in between posts could be seen as a delay caused by having to confer with someone else or researching before answering.

However, there's also this:

Does anyone have additional videos of Larry or Morey Haber discussing this topic?

Samstwitch

Does anyone have additional videos of Larry or Morey Haber discussing this topic?

This is the only video that I know of where Larry talks about having seen the departure video. (I saw this when it was first posted on the Internet, but I forgot or didn't notice the part about the movie.) Interesting that Larry said, since 2005 they have had a movie/film about JT, but it has not been released. Why hasn't it been released? (Did someone from high up order it not to be released?)

I don't think the government wants people to believe JT's story. I think the government probably put disinformation experts on this story to debunk it. I have always thought that. The government doesn't want the public to believe Time Travel is possible. (I'm sure the government knows Time Travel is possible, and wants to use it as some type of weaponry, like they do everything else.) That may be why Mad Man Marcum disappeared. (See update on his thread!)

It wouldn't surprise me if John's parents were warned (threatened) not to release the video of John's departure. I've always thought that, because that's what always happens. People with evidence of this magnitude are always threatened and told to keep quiet. (Either that or his parents decided not to release the video to avoid exploitation from Titor pursuers.) I suppose we will never know, unless someday John returns and tells us what happened.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

This is the only video that I know of where Larry talks about having seen the departure video. (I saw this when it was first posted on the Internet, but I forgot or didn't notice the part about the movie.) Interesting that Larry said, since 2005 they have had a movie/film about JT, but it has not been released. Why hasn't it been released? (Did someone from high up order it not to be released?)

I don't think the government wants people to believe JT's story. I think the government probably put disinformation experts on this story to debunk it. I have always thought that. The government doesn't want the public to believe Time Travel is possible. (I'm sure the government knows Time Travel is possible, and wants to use it as some type of weaponry, like they do everything else.) That may be why Mad Man Marcum disappeared. (See update on his thread!)

It wouldn't surprise me if John's parents were warned (threatened) not to release the video of John's departure. I've always thought that, because that's what always happens. People with evidence of this magnitude are always threatened and told to keep quiet. (Either that or his parents decided not to release the video to avoid exploitation from Titor pursuers.) I suppose we will never know, unless someday John returns and tells us what happened.

Do you know if there are other parts to this video? Seems like it's part of a bigger documentary.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It wouldn't surprise me if John's parents were warned (threatened) not to release the video of John's departure.

I agree. I am sure the government has been investigating this situation. I feel sorry for the family. How can they live a normal life?

As for Larry, I will have to watch it again when I have more time, but I previously didn't see anything in regards to body language that
would indicate he's a liar. I don't like talking about people, but in my own opinion, I feel he is what he says he is --- just a
lawyer. Either he or his legal partner is a trust lawyer (will have to verify which one) and the John Titor Foundation was formed. I would not be at all surprised if John's family wanted to legally protect themselves and their assets, especially if the government tried to get involved.
I can't blame them one bit. Of course, this is all speculation, but people out there that harass the Habers really need to stop. It is going as far as harassment of the man's family. Not cool.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Having done a few moderaely successful hoaxes myself, Titor does read like someone who cherry-picks questions which will give his story credit. He's incredibly well versed in the answers he does provide, but the time in between posts could be seen as a delay caused by having to confer with someone else or researching before answering.

You've concocted hoaxes? Also, do you blame John for not answering everything he is asked? Everyone expects him to be a soothsayer, a lottery number picker, and a stock market expert, and a super hero here to stop every bad thing from happening on the planet. I think he handled it much better than I would have. Time between posts??? Busy? Not here? This doesn't personally bother me.

His job was not to stop Hitler. His job was not to fix what we've done wrong to our planet. His job was to find the 5100 and anything else that his bosses told him to do. That is all. Anyone who expected more should go shine the bat symbol in the sky.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Anyone who expected more should go shine the bat symbol in the sky.
Maybe he's the hero we need, not the one we want.

You've concocted hoaxes?
A couple, here and there. Mostly due to boredom, partly due to helping prior and current staff keep things interesting. I've had the ones I was involved with marked as hoaxes though and don't plan on doing any more.

Time between posts??? Busy? Not here? This doesn't personally bother me.
It doesn't bother me either, it was just something I've observed and can draw parallels to having done the above myself.

TimeTravel_00

It wouldn't surprise me if John's parents were warned (threatened) not to release the video of John's departure.

I agree. I am sure the government has been investigating this situation. I feel sorry for the family. How can they live a normal life?

As for Larry, I will have to watch it again when I have more time, but I previously didn't see anything in regards to body language that
would indicate he's a liar. I don't like talking about people, but in my own opinion, I feel he is what he says he is --- just a
lawyer. Either he or his legal partner is a trust lawyer (will have to verify which one) and the John Titor Foundation was formed. I would not be at all surprised if John's family wanted to legally protect themselves and their assets, especially if the government tried to get involved.
I can't blame them one bit. Of course, this is all speculation, but people out there that harass the Habers really need to stop. It is going as far as harassment of the man's family. Not cool.
Unless of course John is not who we think he is, hence, he was probably not born in 1998 and his cover story is just that, a cover story. The military is famous for issuing aliases, surely there is a Judas, John, Peter, Paul, Thaddeus, Simon, Philip, Mathew and possibly Daniel Titor out there somewhere. If you were John, would you actually disclose any information that may put your family in harm's way? Here we are once again, back to the loop effect. Which came first, the cover story in 2000, or the creation of the lie in 2036?

Samstwitch

Do you know if there are other parts to this video? Seems like it's part of a bigger documentary.

Addition to my previous Post #34: Today I discovered a total of 13 Youtube Videos that were made by this group. It appears that they haven't been on their Website or done anything JT-related since 2010. The email addresses I found on their Websites are now closed, Inactive.

Samstwitch

With so much evidence to the contrary, and with every "deadline" for his predictions having past, what about JT continues to make him a topic worth discussing with any seriousness?

A reminder to Members: Please stay on topic (as stated in the Reply above) and if you'd like to chat about other unrelated matters, use this thread: Miscellaneous Chatter about John Titor: Post it here!

Thanks,
~Sam