How did you find Paranormalis ?

Aryeandris

I had a strange psychic/3rd eye experience last summer & had been searching for answers for months, on & off. I don't recall what exactly I typed in to Google Paranormalis was in my search results so I decided to check it out and see if I couldn't find an answer finally.
I read a few different posts and decided to register bc I was already hooked lol.
Interesting enough, I had never even heard of a forum before.. and this is the very first one I signed up for, as well as the first I ever found.
It really does feel like coming home in a sense. :)

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I was looking for information about the Flux Capacitor. Here's what I found:

Paranormal Network - Powered by vBulletin

A true classic. Notice that a lot of us were online the moment that snapshot was taken! :)

Oh my John, how could I have forgotten that the site used to be called Paranormal Network? That was in between being TTF and Paranormalis.

John/Satan and I changed it to TPN because the scope of discussions had changed, and then eventually when John/Satan left I renamed it to Paranormalis to try and get away from some of the drama that was going on regarding him giving the site to me.

I was so proud of that logo tab swoop thing. I spent ages getting it to curve down just right and for the bevel/emboss part to have the right shading.

What they didn't archive was the background gradients on the different table headings... It was gradient city back then.

Earthmasque

Interesting enough, I had never even heard of a forum before.. and this is the very first one I signed up for, as well as the first I ever found.
It really does feel like coming home in a sense. :)
This was the very first forum I signed onto as well, though years ago, and under a different name, and the place wasn't called "Paranormalis" then.