How did you find Paranormalis ?

Dr.Bing

I'm curious!

How did you find Paranormalis ?ive been here before but I think I revealed to much so im under a new name , I recently received some info on The Men In Black is their a form here on the subject ?

Back then, I was looking for information about Flux Capacitors and HDRs. I ended up on HDRKID's site, fluxcap.com, and kept clicking on links for more information. All this was in late 2005. Many links on this fluxcap site pointed to a site called The Paranormal Network, which was a former iteration of Paranormalis.

After browsing much of the topics, I figured I'd register and contribute a bit. TPN was the first forum I ever registered to.

That's the story of how I found Paranormalis! :)

It's up to you now, to let us know how you found Paranormalis

--Numenorean7

Flipflop02

I found this site while researching time travel...Thanks to everyone that shares their experiences and to the members for responding in such positive ways. While I have no stories to share, I am certain it is difficult to share because of the fear of ridicule. So thanks to all for the great site! So far, I love it.

Flipflop02

Forgot to introduce myself. I am from Dallas Texas and enjoy reading any and everything on paranormal. Thanks to all that share their stories and to those respond with positive feedback.. I really enjoy the site so far...Thanks all

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to the site then! Good to know you found us while searching time travel information! We'll do our best to share with you and mutually learn new things! :)

See you around!

nelson

Joining any community is like a trend and I think I is very useful for entertainment, knowledge and information to join any community. I found this community from Google and found very informative and interesting about my favourite topic travel and tourism. I am here to discuss my experiences of travels and trips. I hope I will enjoy staying here.

Orpheus Rex

I was searching through stuff on Google and found it, I guess that was almost a year ago. I read some stuff and now I have decided to actually join! :eek: Because you all seem weird!