How STUPID can parents be? This stupid!

Samstwitch

IF this is true, it's the fault of the adult who left a firearm accessible to a child! Stupid!!!

6th-grader brings gun to school to protect against ‘Connecticut-style’ attack

A sixth-grader at West Kearns Elementary School near Salt Lake City, Utah, brought a gun to school on Monday, saying he wanted to protect himself and his friends after Friday's shooting in Newtown, Conn.

He "continues to assert that he brought the weapon to protect himself and his friends from a 'Connecticut-style [shooting],'" Granite School District spokesman Ben Horsley said.

Two of the 11-year-old's classmates told their teacher on Monday afternoon that the student had a gun. The teacher immediately "apprehended" the student and contacted the authorities, Horsley said. The boy is being charged with one count of possession of a firearm on school property and three counts of aggravated assault, for allegedly threatening some of his classmates.

He will be charged in the juvenile system and eventually will be transferred to another school.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Great post Sam,
At least this little guy is thinking of all his friends and he wants to do his part to make sure all of his friends graduate high school together.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
By your actions be known
121224.natl.debt.comic.jpg

submitted by Greg Plant

Samstwitch

He did this to a 22-month old baby...STUPID Dad! :mad:

Dad who posted photo of bound girl gets probation

CHICAGO (AP) — A Chicago man accused of binding his 22-month-old daughter with tape and posting a picture on Facebook has been sentenced to 18 months of probation.

A Cook County judge on Friday also ordered 22-year-old Andre Curry to attend parenting classes and submit to periodic drug testing.

Curry posted the picture with a caption that read, "This is wut happens wen my baby hits me back."

He was convicted in November of aggravated domestic battery and aggravated battery. He'd faced up to seven years in prison but received probation because he has no prior criminal record.

Curry's lawyer had argued the father was merely having fun with the child and that she wasn't in danger. But the judge disagreed and criticized Curry for obstructing his child's breathing for his own enjoyment.

Judge reverses conviction of dad accused of binding girl with tape

Justinian

You know.. I agree these extremes are wrong. HOWEVER, when you see children misbehaving and the parents standing by doing nothing. It's because you can't do ANYTHING! Children are taught in schools that if their parents raise a hand against them that they are to call 911 and report child abuse. And I'm not joking. A coworker was telling me his daughter had a friend over to spend the night. He was having an argument with his wife. And in walked their daughter and her friend and her friend says.. Let's just call 911 because your dad is abusing your mom right now. I've known this man for years. I know he'd never raise a hand against his wife or his child. But he said he took a minute and his wife and he calmed down and he asked the girls why they would say that. Probably still not really calm, BUT... The girls said their teachers teach them that if their parents start raising their voices they are to call 911 immediately. That's stupid, it's ridiculous, it's callous, and unwarranted. You might as well call 911 now because if my kids do some really crazy stuff I'll get my belt. My mom beat the snot out of me as a kid with her wooden spoon. And I feel I turned out okay. My younger brother, she never once touched, and he is one of the laziest people I know. Has no want or need to move out of mom's house EVER because he's babied. My niece and nephew tell my sister what to do and she does it. I watched my nephew in the room next to where my sister was sleeping, call her, wake her up, and all just to ask her if he had any clean jeans. Instead of getting up and going to his own closet which was 3 feet away, he woke my sister up to ask her. I told him he was lucky, because if he was my kid he would be in the hospital right now. My kids one time in Walmart cleared off an entire shelf of stuff. All in seconds. I was comparing prices on something and behind me they cleared the entire shelf off and were making a fort to hide behind the stuff on the shelf. I was so mad. I said you're lucky we aren't at home or I'd smack your butts. A lady in the aisle with me went to the end, looked around and said.. Go ahead I'll keep watch for you. Did I smack them for it, no. I use a really stern voice or I yell. That usually gets my kids in line. I don't "enjoy" yelling at my kids, but you cannot just let them do what they want. The problem with society today is that parents cannot discipline their own children for fear of reprisal. While it was nice of the lady to keep watch for me. It's just sad that you even have to have someone do that for you to smack your own kids. I'm not talking black and blue and bleeding. I'm just talking make your damn kids listen to you. Too many kids now do what they want. And people wonder.. I wonder why our country is the way it is these days? Even the younger politicians coming up these days. You can tell which ones were never disciplined as a child. Look at John McCain. On top of being a POW in nam.. I guarantee he had his ass whooped as a child. Sarah Palin, I doubt it. I'm not promoting one political party over the other don't confuse my words or try and twist them. But people's behaviors show it. I had to yell at my son the last time I was home for being stupid. I don't mean like in class. I mean he was acting like a fool. Did something I told him not to do. I started yelling and he started crying. I told him.. lookit, I don't care what you do in life. If you want to do stupid stuff like this all the time, go for it. BUT, when you do it, just remember that if you're man enough to disobey me that you need to be man enough to suck it up and take the punishment when I yell at you. I support my kids no matter what they do in life. If my kids want to be bank robbers, then go for it. But there is a consequence for every action and my kids learn these lessons. I teach them to them. BUT 90% of parents out there don't teach their kids anything. Their kids go to school, and come home. The parents don't ask what they did. They just wait for report cards and want to get mad then. That is NOT how to raise children. Your children are with that teacher for 8 hours a day or whatever it is. They are not the parent; YOU are, yet people forget this.

So yes.. Let's cry for the children that have this extreme done to them, but let's not make more strict laws so that parents that need to smack their kids are going to jail for it. And I've been to parenting classes. They do teach you that there is a time to smack your children. But they teach that your hands are for loving and hugging. get a paddle for smacking. Honestly, that's what is taught in state sponsored parenting classes, yet if you try to do it.. you'll go to jail. your bleeding heart neighbors will turn you in and the cops will come and haul you off to jail. Just like abuse. A woman calls the cops and no questions asked the man will be in jail and they'll sort out the details later. But, a man calls for abuse and the cops just laugh.

I personally tried to file sexual harrassment charges on a woman once and was laughed out of the office. Getting off target a bit, but point of all this? My point is that society today is brainwashed with the extremes. These stories are in the news so that people feel bad when their neighbors kid can be heard crying from getting a spanking. Never asking what happened, just calling the cops. Then a second time when they realize the kid was getting paddled for spray painting their own car or home. These kinds of stories are another form of brainwashing and people fall for it. So keep the other end of the spectrum in sight or be brainwashed like the rest of the sheep.

BlastTyrant

I believe with all my heart that the reason our generation and our kids generation are so screwed up is we are not allowed to discipline our children, if someone even see's you raise a hand to a kid its "Quick call 911 or FBI CIA!! Child Services!! That parent mite possibly kinda smack his child in the butt!!!"

When i was a kid if i miss-behaved i got smacked good, and its lessons like that, that taught me to behave or i was gonna get whooped, kids these days don't have that and wont have it for generations to come. kids need to be disciplined they need to be smacked now and then for missbehaving it is just like training a dog, when the dog bites someone you tap it on the nose or on the head and it eventually learns "hey i cant do that" Difference is you cant touch YOUR child in this day and age and that is whats helping us go to hell in a hand basket.

Weeeeee_Zard

Another example is circumcision.

HowStuffWorks "Are circumcisions really necessary?"

Besides all the religious bs, It's said that an uncircumcised penis has unpleasant odor or promotes urinary infections and so on... Well, the same applies to our mouth, armpits, butt and female's genitals.

How do we circumcise the armpits, butt, mouth or a vagina so it doesnt smell when is not clean?

The mouth is a good example, if we remove all out natural teeth and put plastic ones instead, we won't have to worry about them.

We just need to bathe and be clean. I come from a country where circumcision is not common at all, but at the same time we do bathe once daily at least (which is not the case here in the Bay Area where I live, people is gross here, you can tell that people don't bathe for days, when I came first time I was shocked for the body odors).

Well... when my son is 18 if he wants a tatoo or a piercing we will talk about it. At 21, he can decide to mutilate his genitals after doing pertinent research.

However, my point is how cruel people can be to a newborn!

- Welcome the world, we will mutilate your genitals to please our gods.

TnWatchdog

Tiffany Ennis Duct Taped Children's Faces, Sent Pictures To Dad, Ohio Police Say

The Huffington Post | By Andy Campbell Posted: 02/25/2013 9:30 am EST

r-ENNIS-DUCT-TAPE-large570.jpg

Tiffany Ennis claims she was just joking around when she allegedly wrapped duct tape around two small children's faces and heads, leaving only their nostrils exposed.
But when she sent a picture of her taped 8-year-old son to his father, Rudy Yado, on Feb. 19, he wasn't laughing. Yado called police, who arrested Ennis in her Sandusky, Ohio, home the same day, according to ABC News.
Police told the New York Daily News that Ennis and another adult thought it would be funny to tape up the boy and an 11-year-old girl -- whose parents remain unidentified -- and then text the pictures to Yado."I never think she was crazy enough to do something like this," Yado told ABC News. "That's not playing."
The children were reportedly unharmed by the duct tape.
Ennis was charged with two counts of child endangerment. She maintains that she was just "playing around," according to Yado, and pleaded not guilty to the charges.
Ennis has custody of the children because Yado is behind on his child support payments, according to Fox 8.