How to Build a Time Machine (Join our Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

@adamleon97 Iam certain that your arrogance from the start of your speech will go down very well with most of our members, and they will certainly not be impressed with the grandiose manner in which you portray your concept of time-travelling...

But of course, i could be hopelessly wrong as per usual...

flipper...

I can vouch for him.. I talk with him in real life off here.. a really really REALLY! nice guy.. it may come off as arrogance reading it.. actually some arrogance is not bad in todays world

and no he doesn't work for the cia Einstein lol

he is in his 20s sounds like he is in his 30s even 40s.. not once did I see him banning anyone from his room.. he always answer to any question and argue his point.. if he thinks you are right he will admit it too.. he doesn't BS.. he like the subject a lot and has a lot more experience than the typical 20 something year old

you all know there are crazies in this field.. I mean off in their head like really off lol.. he is NOT one of them

he is also not only about time travel he can talk about many things... trust me he is ok

My friend...

In fifty five years i have been making my own judgements on people by the way they display themselves, either orally or by body language plus the written word, and i shall be doing the same thing until i shuffle off this mortal coil :D..

Last edited:

adamleon97

Dick Pic Sender
adamleon97

Never knew the CIA would go so far for a cover story as to develop cutting edge theories and mathematics to be utilized for a technology that is often referred to as science fiction turned into science fact.

Why not? Isn't that what the institutions have educated us to believe? They wouldn't lie to us, would they? (Maybe for a paycheck they would)

Basically what I'm saying is we were all educated with fiction. None of us get anywhere with theories and mathematics.

Now if you have had any education in how to invent something, then your education could probably help you invent a time machine. Do you have any practical experience in inventing something? Your introductory inputs so far indicate you don't.

So if you are for real. Then the first task isn't a time machine. The first task is: What is TIME?

I love answering questions, especially good ones, and you have a lot of good questions.

1. Do you have any practical experience in inventing something?

My primary expertise growing up was (and is) computer sciences. I worked and developed for several years on an artificial general intelligence called M.A.R.I. which came with all the work of software (programming and developing) and hardware (Building strong enough servers and computer specs to run her at her maximum capacity. (Of which is still in my closet for the time being as maintaining server costs were too high). Here is the Lecture I gave on her at the University:

Here is the most recent render of her in Virtual Reality replicating a song using her evolutionary algorithms to learn "Goodbye to a World" by Porter Robinson along with her singing the song:

I predominantly did freelance work in Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality as well.

The Augmented Reality Test Video of M.A.R.I. utilizing P.T.A.M. (Parallel Tracking and Mapping):

The Virtual Reality Test Video of space; The render is using real-world mathematical principles and variables to calculate for movement, gravity, inertia, development and orbital patterns. The Song used in the video was created mathematically by the M.A.R.I. project along with the singing and voice used:

I have also worked on drones and robotics using Arduinos and Raspberry Pi's. I sold them however so all I have now are parts of incomplete ones, if you want me to take pictures to prove it, I will.

Other work has just been in random areas in-between. From anything as basic as building my own lights for videos, designing platforms for testing and basis, to setting up Tesla coils with a fiber optics cable to play music from my computer to everything else under the sun.

There are so many things that I'm sure I'm missing a whole bunch. You should ask Doctor Z as we spent hours talking about different tests and experiments we've done. (Long question)

2. What is TIME?

This is actually a much easier question compared to the others as this was something we understood months ago when we first began working on our theorems and mathematics.

So Time is relativistic so I'll explain it in simple terms using imagery to illustrate my points (Made a pun, haha)

What is Time?:

I hope that answered your questions and you had really great questions.

adamleon97

Dick Pic Sender
@adamleon97 Iam certain that your arrogance from the start of your speech will go down very well with most of our members, and they will certainly not be impressed with the grandiose manner in which you portray your concept of time-travelling...

But of course, i could be hopelessly wrong as per usual...

Impressing people is not what I'm going after and it's not like all of this was done by solely me. My "Arrogance" comes from the anger of the claims from the majority of people on here of whom have absolutely no idea what they're talking about. "Arrogance" is only an attitude of superiority that's unfounded or can't be backed up, but as I'm sure you can see above (If you can understand it anyway) my superiority is not unfounded and can be backed up. Try to disprove any of the mathematics and you will find that it's far better and far more genius than anything you could ever hope to come up with. Try to give a better or a more unique idea and find your creative mind lacking.

I'm not arrogant, I just don't tolerate disrespect from individuals of whom will never produce any results within their lifetime anyway. Feel free to shout that I'm an arrogant unimpressive child with a delusion of grandeur if you want. As far as things go, I wrote this for people who want to help or are capable of helping to join and assist in the production. Obviously you neither want to help or are even capable of it (Most likely dropped out of high school).

At present you are merely quoting yet another concept for time-travel (and it is totally ridiculous)..
Your defensive and dictatorial attitude, in my humble opinion, is the result of a life time of receiving humiliation from your peers..

One thing i can be certain of is that you will get no assistance from the members of Paranormalis, what so ever..

I have no further interest in continuing this conversation with you, as my spider senses are telling me that you are a person who has been on here before, giving out ridiculous time-travelling stories together with the same bad attitudes...

I looked through your posts and found some hilarious comments about time.

"Time has a bandwidth of frequencies.. Lets say that Time covers frequencies from 150 Megahertz upto 500 Megahertz as an example...Therefore the bandwidth would be 350 Megahertz..150 plus 350=500"

The rest were just random things that made no sense. I honestly cannot tell if you're an internet troll or legitimate. Do you have a Skype so we can call? It would be easier to understand whatever it is you're saying and comment about it in real-time than to re-read through everything and not understand what you're posting because half of it is unrelated and the other half is nonsense.

You can also join the discord to talk to others.

TimeFlipper

Impressing people is not what I'm going after and it's not like all of this was done by solely me. My "Arrogance" comes from the anger of the claims from the majority of people on here of whom have absolutely no idea what they're talking about. "Arrogance" is only an attitude of superiority that's unfounded or can't be backed up, but as I'm sure you can see above (If you can understand it anyway) my superiority is not unfounded and can be backed up. Try to disprove any of the mathematics and you will find that it's far better and far more genius than anything you could ever hope to come up with. Try to give a better or a more unique idea and find your creative mind lacking.

I'm not arrogant, I just don't tolerate disrespect from individuals of whom will never produce any results within their lifetime anyway. Feel free to shout that I'm an arrogant unimpressive child with a delusion of grandeur if you want. As far as things go, I wrote this for people who want to help or are capable of helping to join and assist in the production. Obviously you neither want to help or are even capable of it (Most likely dropped out of high school).

At present you are merely quoting yet another concept for time-travel (and it is totally ridiculous)..
Your defensive and dictatorial attitude, in my humble opinion, is the result of a life time of receiving humiliation from your peers..

One thing i can be certain of is that you will get no assistance from the members of Paranormalis, what so ever..

I have no further interest in continuing this conversation with you, as my spider senses are telling me that you are a person who has been on here before, giving out ridiculous time-travelling stories together with the same bad attitudes...

"Time has a bandwidth of frequencies.. Lets say that Time covers frequencies from 150 Megahertz upto 500 Megahertz as an example...Therefore the bandwidth would be 350 Megahertz..150 plus 350=500"

The rest were just random things that made no sense. I honestly cannot tell if you're an internet troll or legitimate. Do you have a Skype so we can call? It would be easier to understand whatever it is you're saying and comment about it in real-time than to re-read through everything and not understand what you're posting because half of it is unrelated and the other half is nonsense.

The Dyson Swarm is just a hypothetical mega structure that captures most of a stars power output, and is totally unworkable...
You want to blow up Mercury for material to make panels that will span the Sun to deliver the power for your black hole...You also want two "self replicating spacecrafts" to mine that material from Mercury....How can anybody take you seriously when you come up with ridiculous statements like that??...And then you say you want funding from members and other people to make all this happen in 5 years!! :LOL:

Iam convinced that you are either a person who has been banned from Paranormalis before, or a friend of that person...You were making ridiculous comments back then, but these postings of yours now are even better than before, and ultimately even more ridiculous!! :LOL:..
If my explanation of bandwidth is obviously the only posting of mine that you have read, then that simple statement i made is many times more believable that your "panels" which would span the Sun" to deliver the power output that you require!!..

You are back on the same track as you were before, expecting members to believe in your fantasy worlds, which obviously gives you a pitiful sense of superiority...It must have taken you a good length of time to come up with that completely ridiculous story of yours, i dont think you will come up with a better one, next time you are back on here again! :LOL:..

adamleon97

Dick Pic Sender

The Dyson Swarm is just a hypothetical mega structure that captures most of a stars power output, and is totally unworkable...
You want to blow up Mercury for material to make panels that will span the Sun to deliver the power for your black hole...You also want two "self replicating spacecrafts" to mine that material from Mercury....How can anybody take you seriously when you come up with ridiculous statements like that??...And then you say you want funding from members and other people to make all this happen in 5 years!! :LOL:

Iam convinced that you are either a person who has been banned from Paranormalis before, or a friend of that person...You were making ridiculous comments back then, but these postings of yours now are even better than before, and ultimately even more ridiculous!! :LOL:..
If my explanation of bandwidth is obviously the only posting of mine that you have read, then that simple statement i made is many times more believable that your "panels" which would span the Sun" to deliver the power output that you require!!..

You are back on the same track as you were before, expecting members to believe in your fantasy worlds, which obviously gives you a pitiful sense of superiority...It must have taken you a good length of time to come up with that completely ridiculous story of yours, i dont think you will come up with a better one, next time you are back on here again! :LOL:..

"The Dyson Swarm is just a hypothetical mega structure that captures most of a stars power output, and is totally unworkable..."

1. It's not a Mega-structure, you're thinking of a Dyson Sphere (Which shows your obvious lack of intelligence on anything because you obviously just ran to google to answer your question and got the wrong answer because you asked the wrong question. Do you call your mommy when you don't know the answer to a simple question?)

2. Totally Unworkable? Wow, I had no idea you were literally this stupid. Okay, you think it's unworkable? Explain to me why it doesn't work. I have all the math proving it would. Down to Material integrity to the Orbital movement.

"Iam convinced that you are either a person who has been banned from Paranormalis before, or a friend of that person..."

I've never been on this site before and I am currently regretting it nor do I know anything about anyone getting banned.

"you say you want funding from members and other people to make all this happen in 5 years!!"

Okay, now I see the problem. You obviously didn't even read my entire post. Not only do I say that I don't want people's money, I also continually said that in an ideal world it would theoretically take five years when talking about production and movement in space. At no point did I say this would be done in 5 years, ask for anyone's money or claim an entire time machine can be built in 5 years.

TimeFlipper

The Dyson Swarm as you called it does not exist on the internet..It comes under the heading of a Dyson Sphere so you were wrong quoting it in the first place, but both mean exactly the same thing..i e..."a hypothetical megastructure that completely encompasses a star (our Sun) and captures most of its power output"....And that is exactly how you described those panels you want to make to span the sun and get 10% of its power (totally unworkable), or have you already forgotten what you wrote?

You can produce any amount of maths to prove what you want to, but that still doesnt mean that you can actually make those panels from bits of the planet Mercury that you want to blow up, its pure hypothesis just like your two "self replicating spacecraft" that you want for mining on Mercury and you know that :LOL:..

Your whole idea of getting to Mercury and mining for a substance that will build a megastructure around the Sun to provide for your massive amount of power that you require, is simply totally unworkable and completely ridiculous...

And the more i see of your writings, the more certain iam of who you are!!

adamleon97

Dick Pic Sender
The Dyson Swarm as you called it does not exist on the internet..It comes under the heading of a Dyson Sphere so you were wrong quoting it in the first place, but both mean exactly the same thing..i e..."a hypothetical megastructure that completely encompasses a star (our Sun) and captures most of its power output"....And that is exactly how you described those panels you want to make to span the sun and get 10% of its power (totally unworkable), or have you already forgotten what you wrote?

You can produce any amount of maths to prove what you want to, but that still doesnt mean that you can actually make those panels from bits of the planet Mercury that you want to blow up, its pure hypothesis just like your two "self replicating spacecraft" that you want for mining on Mercury and you know that :LOL:..

Your whole idea of getting to Mercury and mining for a substance that will build a megastructure around the Sun to provide for your massive amount of power that you require, is simply totally unworkable and completely ridiculous...

And the more i see of your writings, the more certain iam of who you are!!

"The Dyson Swarm as you called it does not exist on the internet..It comes under the heading of a Dyson Sphere so you were wrong quoting it in the first place, but both mean exactly the same thing..i e..."a hypothetical megastructure that completely encompasses a star (our Sun) and captures most of its power output""

Let me explain it in terms someone like you would understand. You couldn't build a Dyson SPHERE because it would completely cover the Sun. A complete cover would become unstable because the gravity around the sun isn't equal at all parts and would fall inward. The reason why a Dyson SWARM would work is becaus eit's not a MEGA structure. I even explained to Num7 when I wrote the panels would most optimally be only 1 square kilometer. When in orbit, the gravitational effects wouldn't matter, and as they all stay in equal orbit they wouldn't be falling into the sun or collapsing under gravitational stress. If you don't understand why, should I explain inertia to you?

"And that is exactly how you described those panels you want to make to span the sun and get 10% of its power (totally unworkable), or have you already forgotten what you wrote?"

No it isn't. Several times I've stated PANELS and wrote 1 square kilometer and referenced REPLICATIVE systems to REPLICATE panels because they're not all one MEGASTRUCTURE. Again, you've read nothing I've written.

"The Dyson Swarm as you called it does not exist on the internet.."

Uh, It doesn't exist anywhere? That's weird because earlier you were calling my idea a quote of other technologies as if I was copying an already existing popular idea? Wait a minute, could it be that you were wrong and have the intelligent quotient of a mentally disable man?

"You can produce any amount of maths to prove what you want to, but that still doesnt mean that you can actually make those panels from bits of the planet Mercury that you want to blow up, its pure hypothesis just like your two "self replicating spacecraft" that you want for mining on Mercury and you know that"

Sure, you're right. We've done all the math and it's finished. That's why I've written we're working to create everything. The Evolutionary AI replicative systems required are already created utilizing the mathematics of Q-learning. The physics based mathematics on materials, gravity, required thrust and specifications have already been finished as well.

It's all down to making it of which we are ACTUALLY doing.

You're statement laughing that we finished all the maths and hypothesis really only says "You may have finished all the math, but you haven't built it yet." Which makes you look like an idiot. Mostly because you can't do any of the math it required and because you're admitting we finished all our math and that we're onto the next steps to developing this. So we're unimpressive because we haven't finished this work in the few weeks (3 weeks) it took us to work out all the theories, all the ideas and all the math? You expect us to make a time machine in 3 weeks and laughed when you thought I said 5 years?

Last edited by a moderator:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
adamleon97

I don't buy what you think TIME is. I did notice that there doesn't seem to be a fact base from where the knowledge came from. You merely presented the info to me as a concept. Did someone make this up without any facts to support it? Making stuff up seems to be a common theme in physics. You don't see that theme anywhere in chemistry.

Basically with what you just told about time, I'm dead in the water from an engineering standpoint.

Now if you had said something about nuclear decay rates slowing down with proximity to a large gravitational body, I might have something to start working with. The flow of time seems to be associated with nuclear decay rates. So changing an objects gravitational weight would also by association change it's time flow rates for nuclear decay. It then follows that a gravitational weight oscillator would be something of interest to investigate.

TimeFlipper

Just to reiterate, the Dyson swarm does NOT appear on the internet, it is only shown within the Dyson Sphere..
Even so if youre not attempting to build a megastructure, the idea of creating panels from "blown up pieces of Mercury" which you stated, is idiotic in its entirety, and your theory of self replicating spacecraft still appears within the realms of science fantasy..

You even said at the end of your 5th posting to Num7..."Theoretically", creating a Dyson swarm, its possible to do it in 5 years "if we had the money"..:LOL:.

In my opinion you never will build anything of what you have told us about, even if you had the huge amounts of money required (which you never will have) simply because of all the theories you have such as blowing up Mercury to get pieces of what ever it is to build your "photo voltaic" panels to create 10% of the Suns power thats needed, and the self replicating spacecraft, oh and the black hole, which i almost forgot about...

Theories Theories and more Theories, thats all you have to offer, nothing more and nothing less..I dont see any business people in their right minds with amounts of money available to waste on your grandiose and ridiculous concepts of time-travelling...

adamleon97

I don't buy what you think TIME is. I did notice that there doesn't seem to be a fact base from where the knowledge came from. You merely presented the info to me as a concept. Did someone make this up without any facts to support it? Making stuff up seems to be a common theme in physics. You don't see that theme anywhere in chemistry.

Basically with what you just told about time, I'm dead in the water from an engineering standpoint.

Now if you had said something about nuclear decay rates slowing down with proximity to a large gravitational body, I might have something to start working with. The flow of time seems to be associated with nuclear decay rates. So changing an objects gravitational weight would also by association change it's time flow rates for nuclear decay. It then follows that a gravitational weight oscillator would be something of interest to investigate.

Einstein, i get the distinct thought that the guy is making lots of stuff up, or just writing what other people have already written about. (y) :D.

adamleon97

Dick Pic Sender
adamleon97

If you want me to show the maths and formulas for the definition of time I provided then I will gladly.

I had no idea that you actually had an academic education and would prefer the actual mathematics and science rather than just the concepts. If you want me to make a video of it all again, I can. But to be more precise and explain everything, it would take more time than the 10 minutes I took to create the video.

" It then follows that a gravitational weight oscillator would be something of interest to investigate."

I don't know what you mean b a gravitational weight oscillator, but an oscillator wouldn't be very far off from what I'm referring to. Vibrational frequencies relative to resonance frequencies have been shown to manipulate aspects of Space-Time, as again Time is relative and remains as a dimension.

Warping Space and essentially warping time is the first step to manipulating time. it's just that for an oscillator to work on the scale you're hoping for would require more energy than you most likely hope for.

Nuclear Decay also doesn't have a set amount of time or is relative to units of time but rather mathematical ratios. Because time is relative, the ratios seem consistent with a basic unit length but is really just percentage parts of its previous decay.

Status
Not open for further replies.