How to Build the Hyper Dimensional Resonator? (With photos and schematics/plans)

max

E.Fermi.

Time Tinkerer
Zenith
max, Just
I've seen a few schematics on the net. I don't understand them very well.

Perhaps we can start a thread that will compile all the best schematics of the HDR from the Internet. It could be the number 1 reference for HDR plans.

@Einstein would you be comfortable sharing your schematics? You, and/or their creator(s) would have the credits, BTW.
I purchased an HDR from Steve and then I took it apart and drew a picture graph of the components and their position on the board as well as the wires and where they connect each wire is a different color on my diagram pretty easy to follow I think, I then built one from my diagram. it works like the one Steve built. I didn't realize from all the schematics and drawings that there is a copper plate on the backside of the PC board. I drew it on a large sheet of paper and laminated it. If I can figure out how to scan in into my computer I will post it.
you said that there is a copper plate under the circuit board inside the steven gibbs hdr...what is the purpose of it,where is it connected to?
I am unsure as to the purpose of the copper plate but it is the same dimensions as the perforated Board and is on the backside of the perf. board. all the component connections on the backside of the perf. board have been taped over and then the thin copper plate has been taped to the perimeter of the perforated Board. no connection are attached to the copper plate it must be a reflector or something like that. Maybe we can get HDRKID or Einstein to weight in on the copper plate.

Last edited:

E.Fermi.

Time Tinkerer
Zenith
I used #21 magnet wire and wrapped a 1" X 7" cast lron barstock ( I think its best because it will not retain the residual magnetism when the electricity is turned off) I wrapped 7 courses of wire approx. 6 inches down the bar and separated them with silicon tape. I guess I did it right it works, pretty well. When I finished I wrapped the outer wire with silicon tape and then coated the whole thing with several coats polyurethane. The wire needs to be as continuous a you can make it . I wound mine on a lathe and the wire broke a couple of time so I scraped the veneer off the outside of the wire and soldered them back together and then put some heat shrink tube over the splice, it seemed to work.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The copper plate is something that no one else has reported. I would just hazard a guess that it is something new Steven Gibbs has added to the mix.

The T-bar magnet was the hardest and most expensive component to make. Steven claims he uses soft iron for the electromagnet core. In the USA soft iron is not available. I believe the dimensions for the core are 7 inches by 1 inch diameter. I made a half inch spacer on mine at each end. That leaves 6 inches left for winding 7 layers of 21 AWG magnet wire. The magnet wire I got off eBay. A 5 pound roll will cover it. It's not cheap. In my most recent upgrade, I used silicone tape. A much better insulation than what Steven uses. I also was forced to use cold rolled steel. Because there is carbon in steel, the magnet will get hot. The T-bar end is 7 inches by 3/4 inch diameter. Steven welds his on. I chose to attach mine with a screw. I have machine tools to do that.

Here is a pic of mine before I upgraded to silicone tape.

100_0247.jpg

jojook

thank you for your guide, i will repeat this process

so you are using #21 awg copper magnet ( 0.8mm) and wrapped a 1 inch diameter x 7 inch length cast iron barstock. .

about you wrapped 7 course of wire approx 6 inches down the bar and separated them with silicon tape << i can not imagine how this

7 course is = 7 turn ?
can you draw it ?

thank you for kindness

E.Fermi.

Time Tinkerer
Zenith
Einstein your magnet is much prettier than mine. I was able to find a threaded piece of cast lron and removed the thread on my lathe. then I drilled the upper end so the T handle could pass through and I knurled the T handle in the center so it wouldn't slide side to side.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Here is a guy on YouTube making an electromagnet. The HDR magnet would be wound in a similar fashion.