How to join the government's time travel experiments

mistertimes

do they choose who can join or is it possible to volunteer? I'm dead seriuos about changing my past and I'm welling to do everything to achieve that.

Which government are you talking about?
Those projects involving dimensional travel and this is what its called...dimensional travel.. are at clearance levels much higher than any head of state holds. You cant volunteer, you are chosen from the inside or born to it and even if chosen your life is miserable physically, spiritually and eventually mentally...you become mentally ill as human.

Changing your "past" is not going to do anything for you because its not your past as you know it.... it may look like you and be similar but its not you. In your timeline nothing happens...even if you changed another timeline ...your own living timeline can not be changed via remote control

so... unless you wanted to live in a different timeline, isolated , alone and in many cases mentally lost and physically broken...I suggest not to mess with it.

Now, yes a number of people want it and do anything to get there no matter what just to "touch the face of god" so to say ...for the chance to see loved ones who passed on in their own universe...to feel whole again if you know what I mean...is it possible? absolutely... is it advisable? in 99% of cases I would say no.

mistertimes

But you can't change the past with astral time travel right?

In order to cause any change in a universe you need to PHYSICALLY be there weather it is you or something you send ...you need to physically have presence in that dimension in order to have a chance to change it...unless you BUILT the dimension to begin with via virtual reality...then its computer work but this is not for 2016..

tflofasho

do they choose who can join or is it possible to volunteer? I'm dead seriuos about changing my past and I'm welling to do everything to achieve that.

Those projects involving dimensional travel and this is what its called...dimensional travel.. are at clearance levels much higher than any head of state holds. You cant volunteer, you are chosen from the inside or born to it and even if chosen your life is miserable physically, spiritually and eventually mentally...you become mentally ill as human.

Changing your "past" is not going to do anything for you because its not your past as you know it.... it may look like you and be similar but its not you. In your timeline nothing happens...even if you changed another timeline ...your own living timeline can not be changed via remote control

so... unless you wanted to live in a different timeline, isolated , alone and in many cases mentally lost and physically broken...I suggest not to mess with it.

Now, yes a number of people want it and do anything to get there no matter what just to "touch the face of god" so to say ...for the chance to see loved ones who passed on in their own universe...to feel whole again if you know what I mean...is it possible? absolutely... is it advisable? in 99% of cases I would say no.

I still think it's able to be done. Considering this is an existential thing. But, if one wants a better future, they have to be willing to let go of everything they know in hopes for a better future.

People like me for instance, only want to go back to convince my younger self to go to med school in mexico to change and shift the reality in my present reality. I believe this universe would be changed along with that one. As much as I'd love to have a loved one, I've accepted to let go of people and stuff like that and only care for my own personal life than others.

AAM

Optimist

Welcome :)

TimeFlipper

But you can't change the past with astral time travel right?

In order to cause any change in a universe you need to PHYSICALLY be there weather it is you or something you send ...you need to physically have presence in that dimension in order to have a chance to change it...unless you BUILT the dimension to begin with via virtual reality...then its computer work but this is not for 2016..
Yep we could all be a computer simulation...So byte me :D