How to join the government's time travel experiments

Angelface239

do they choose who can join or is it possible to volunteer? I'm dead seriuos about changing my past and I'm welling to do everything to achieve that.
It would be nice to change my past as will since what I did before negativity affected my present timeline and my life and year and it as well, I would just be curious to know if their is a way to change around those events and situations in those years of January 13th, 2017 and September 20th, 2018 which is mainly leading reasons of these two dates of my past of when I was living in Washington and why my life is the way it is now in California.

Makakilo

Who says the government even has a Time Machine?
I imagine a private organization has a time device. I know if it was my organization, I sure as hell wouldn't trust the government to manage it or even know about it. For me, I would probably do what Alexander accidentally does in "The Time Machine" and travel into the far future. To see what happens then come back and try to change the outcome if needed.

TimeFlipper

The reality is, even if the Government "did" have a time-machine, why would they publicly ever ask for members of the public to join them?....Even the title of this thread, "How to join the Governments time travel experiments", is completely misleading :ROFLMAO:..

Angelface239

I imagine a private organization has a time device. I know if it was my organization, I sure as hell wouldn't trust the government to manage it or even know about it. For me, I would probably do what Alexander accidentally does in "The Time Machine" and travel into the far future. To see what happens then come back and try to change the outcome if needed.
Yeah. I dont know if the goverment actually has a time traveling device like a time machince that leads in time to the past or the future. Bascially either going forwards or backwards in time.