Confirmed Hoax I’m going to blow the whistle on secret CERN time travel research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi, welcome! This is compelling.

I have a few questions myself.

- How does time travel with these machines work? Can the past be changed, are we dealing with alternate time lines?

- You found then in the 90s, but do you know when they are from?

- How big are those time machines? Are they small and possibly homemade, or industrial and huge?

I'm curious to know more! :)

Hugo

Hi Hugo and welcome to Paranormalis! I'm highly curious about your experience. We welcome you and would love for you to provide some photos, schematics, or any evidence that you can give us to help you get the word out. You are among friends here, so have no fear. I would love to see a reversed-engineered time machine. Please provide some equations if you can. Now you say that these machines were found in the 90's? Could you elaborate as to where they were found?

The story goes or as it was told to me by the project manager... In the mid 90s, next to the badly charred remains of a man of indeterminate age and a woman believed to be in her early 20s, laying in a disused country lane in England... Was found a box that on later examination was discovered to be a time machine... From the study of this machine several other have be replicated from it...

Last edited:

tflofasho

I dunno... something about your story already sounds funny as it is... that something is clicking here telling me not to believe you...

You're sounding legit so far... but also enigmatically evasive to questions thrown at you... You might want to be careful not to be misleading like all the other fakers that have come on here. If you can't answer with a straight answer and dodge the questions, you're most likely a fraud...

However...

The 90's part sounds believable, we haven't had any progression since then other than just refinement in tech.

tflofasho

Charred remains? Is that the best you can come up with?

And how do you know the box is a time machine? Did you go to different time periods or what's the deal? If you're still testing it and trying to figure it out, how did you know it was already or even assume it was when you discovered them?

That's what doesn't make sense...

Ever heard of learning theory? Your learning progress doesn't make sense already.

Tina Churchgate

I dunno... something about your story already sounds funny as it is... that something is clicking here telling me not to believe you...

You're sounding legit so far... but also enigmatically evasive to questions thrown at you... You might want to be careful not to be misleading like all the other fakers that have come on here. If you can't answer with a straight answer and dodge the questions, you're most likely a fraud...

However...

The 90's part sounds believable, we haven't had any progression since then other than just refinement in tech.
in my understanding of what you said.

Jeez, give the guy a chance, what he's doing must be really risky, as the security around such a project must be intense.

Charred remains? Is that the best you can come up with?

And how do you know the box is a time machine? Did you go to different time periods or what's the deal? If you're still testing it and trying to figure it out, how did you know it was already or even assume it was when you discovered them?

That's what doesn't make sense...

Ever heard of learning theory? Your learning progress doesn't make sense already.

He don't know. What I read from his reply, that's the story that was told to by the project manner about how the time machine was found. Correct me if I'm wrong @Hugo in the understanding of what you said.

Last edited:

tflofasho

However...

Jeez, give the guy a chance, what he's doing must be really risky, as the security around such a project must be intense.

Hush you. You're fairly new here, so let me help lay it down for you; fyi.

Skeptics gotta be skeptics. I don't like being lied to. The end.

ZeoEmeraude

However...

I'd have to agree here. If this guy is legit about his experience, then we must allow for him to feel as though he can share without reprisal. If we start debunking from post 1, we loose the ability to conduct our own hypothesis. Let's wait and see what he posts before we get out the pitchforks and torches.

tflofasho

However...

I'd have to agree here. If this guy is legit about his experience, then we must allow for him to feel as though he can share without reprisal. If we start debunking from post 1, we loose the ability to conduct our own hypothesis. Let's wait and see what he posts before we get out the pitchforks and torches.

I disagree. I feel it always helps to add pressure in the beginning to prove said claims are true to dispel any false claims. I feel it's motivation enough to allow people to justify their belief in such loose epistemology.

Also, if it were risky, he never would've made it on here online at all, much less, our information on here would be compromised before given the chance to even see it ourselves. I think you all are underestimating the MIB. The Feds are not something to be taken very lightly at all. Especially secret service societies and all that. The deep web is alot scarier than you all really think it is. Believe me.

Status
Not open for further replies.