Confirmed Hoax I’m going to blow the whistle on secret CERN time travel research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martian

Hello. :) How large was the box? What, if anything, was inside it? How does it work? Were the people ever identified?

ZeoEmeraude

And you have that right. All I'm saying is that we should reserve judgement...until the facts can be ascertained....or not. I have seen a lot of hoaxing here...they always shoot themselves in the foot given enough time.

tflofasho

Hush you. You're fairly new here, so let me help lay it down for you; fyi.

Skeptics gotta be skeptics. I don't like being lied to. The end.

There's a big difference between scepticism and being cynical.

I'm not being cynical or nihilist.

I'm asking legit questions; not denying him completely. Maybe you should take better consideration reading what I said instead of jumping to conclusions. I still haven't concluded anything said on here at all.

I like harping people with the Socratic method, just to be safe. It gets to better answers and truth.

I didn't automatically dismiss him with my negative viewpoint. At least I try to remain optimistic. I'm very open minded but not cynical like I used to be.

The problem is, people can't keep it simple and be humble with their answers whether they know things or not, and that's that. Apparently, people like being a pretentious schmuck like Lussario who likes to be on top of people for no reason whatsoever, when they never knew anything at all, other than just to be simply just a troll and nothing more. That's what irritates me. Their stupid ego.

tflofasho

And you have that right. All I'm saying is that we should reserve judgement...until the facts can be ascertained....or not. I have seen a lot of hoaxing here...they always shoot themselves in the foot given enough time.

I judge along the way. But my perception and views are always subject to change. It's never stagnant. I'm just very tenacious on alot of my ideals and beliefs for good reason, and even they are still subject to change over time.

Ever heard of Hegelian thought?

Hegel > Darwin.

TimeFlipper

Hmm... sounds legit... I'm not gonna lie, I actually completely believe this fellow...

But at the same time... it's wayyyyy too good to be true... but I can't help but actually come to want to believe you...

I take it you can't present proof lest you be tailed and followed or what's the deal?

If you're whistleblowing, why not just throw some evidence our way? The law's going to throw the book at you either way.

I dearly hope someone out there believes me as arguably this is the most dangerous technological advancement of the 21st... I'm going to attempt to supply as much info as possible... The time machines there are more than one, are currently undergoing test runs...
Personally i dont think this guy has anything else to offer us, its just a story he`s made up and its already got some members arguing amongst themselves!..im outta here :cautious:

Status
Not open for further replies.