Confirmed Hoax I’m going to blow the whistle on secret CERN time travel research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryeandris

If the OP hasn't backed himself up by this point, I doubt he has proof..THOUGH I absolutely believe him.
That's just my opinion.
*back on topic*

Hugo

Hi, welcome! This is compelling.

I have a few questions myself.

- How does time travel with these machines work? Can the past be changed, are we dealing with alternate time lines?

- You found then in the 90s, but do you know when they are from?

- How big are those time machines? Are they small and possibly homemade, or industrial and huge?

I'm curious to know more! :)

The time machines work by opening a portal that allows a person to travel back through a fix period time, relative to their presence... There are five time machines, four opening portals to the past and one opening a portal to the future... Currently they are being used to test theories relating to time travel, such as paradoxes... The units are relatively compact once made, but are built in a large underground industrial complex... I’ve been told an autopsy on the two charred bodies revealed that they where not of extraterrestrial origins but human and where probably wearing something resembling a shiny gold tracksuit... Who they were all where they came from is a mystery, yet to be solved...

I will keep the information coming, but I ask people reading reserve judgement until you hear me out... This has got be brought to light, for all our sakes...

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Hi, welcome! This is compelling.

I have a few questions myself.

- How does time travel with these machines work? Can the past be changed, are we dealing with alternate time lines?

- You found then in the 90s, but do you know when they are from?

- How big are those time machines? Are they small and possibly homemade, or industrial and huge?

I'm curious to know more! :)

The time machines work by opening a portal that allows a person to travel back through a fix period time, relative their presence... There are five time machines, four opening portals to the past and one opening a portal to the future... Currently they are being used to test theories relating to time travel, such as paradoxes... The units are relatively compact once made, but are built in a large underground industrial complex... I’ve been told an autopsy on the two charred bodies revealed that they where not of extraterrestrial origins but human and where probably wearing something resembling a shiny gold tracksuit... Who they were all where they came from is a mystery, yet to be solved...

I will keep the information coming, but I ask people reading reserve judgement until you hear me out... This has got be brought to light, for all our sakes...
With respect Hugo you havent really told us much at all, i would rather expect a CERN engineer to mention more than just portals when describing a time-machine, we do understand technical details you know :D

Tron1

he could be very well telling the truth. I do believe in that terminator plot. but with alot more to it. Cern was in Terminator. Year's before it even came out. Thing's are planned accordingly.

TimeFlipper

he could be very well telling the truth. I do believe in that terminator plot. but with alot more to it. Cern was in Terminator. Year's before it even came out. Thing's are planned accordingly.
Tron mate , he said he was an engineer at CERN, which is the European organisation for nuclear research...The place in Switzerland where they fire those 2 beams at each other and we were all worried about them creating a black hole, and they found The Higgs Boson too ;):D

Ike

Not naming any names, but Hugo, impo you sound like someone else on this forum.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.