I am a time traveler and we've done this before

Lucidus

Re: I am a time traveler and we've done this before

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"generatroperatrdestroyr\")</div>
In response to \"I agree, when youburyaprediction in cryptic, Nostradomesque type statements, itmakesmequestion your legitamacy.\"

Actually it's not the crypticpartbut the fact that I have to insert avariable of faith into animmediateprediction. I have no interest inhiding anything about thefuture fromyou people, however this is not afortune telling - it'sabout aselected few getting access to the\"Master Blueprint\" and I amnot goingto simply throw something sovaluable at you at no expense. Astime willcome millions will look atthis and it is because of its slightvaguenature that it willeventually dissipate and yet for some it willholditsreverence.[/b]

Fair enough. I am not saying that you are a hoaxer, just that this variable of faith is a typical ploy used by hoaxers and charlatans.

artsouth

are you makeing reference to the newly elected pope " bennidict the xvl th, is he going to die .and the next pope will be peter of rome..?

artsouth

i had a feeling........." if you will" when he was anounced ,that he would die soon after he was to take over.....

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

So he becomes ill, or something happens to this person that weakens him? This whole thing is still kind of confusing.

kermtit

Hrrrm.. Bush will get sick and Bill Gates will be the next president! lol

DWOMT

At first I didn't think he could be referring to the Pope, but I just remembered that Pope Benedict comes from Germany. East Germany was once part of the Soviet bloc till the wall fell, did Pope Benedict come from East Germany guys? I don't know much about his background, someone fill this in for us.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"DWOMT\")</div>
At first I didn't think he could be referring to the Pope, but I just remembered that Pope Benedict comes from Germany. East Germany was once part of the Soviet bloc till the wall fell, did Pope Benedict come from East Germany guys? I don't know much about his background, someone fill this in for us.[/b]

Sure seems that way to me... Taken from WikiPedia:

His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI (Latin: Benedictus PP. XVI), born Joseph Alois Ratzinger [1] (http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:De...l_Ratzinger.ogg) on April 16, 1927 in Marktl am Inn, Bavaria, Germany, was elected the 265th Pope of the Roman Catholic Church on April 19, 2005. By virtue of his office, he is the Sovereign of the Vatican City State, and is also styled the Holy Father by Catholics. He will be formally installed as the new pontiff during the Mass of Papal Installation on April 24, 2005, although he officially became pope and Bishop of Rome the moment he accepted his election in the conclave.

Kindred

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"generatroperatrdestroyr\")</div>
A sand grain lies there for the rest of its life, crumbling back to the empty star that ate itself up. It?s the precious unique but why exist at all?
[/b]

Existence defines reality. without balance, ying yang, there is no reality, there is no existence, it exists only because some intelligent being can conceive of its existence.

yeyeman9

Hello and welcome to our time. I am glad you have chose to post and share information with us. I got a few questions if you don't mind.

1)Are you a physical time travel? Or are you a time traveler in some other way?
2)What year do you come from?
3)Is it true that a big awakening is coming?

Cheers and Thanks,
Yeyeman9