I am a time traveler and we've done this before

Re: I am a time traveler and we've done this before

Kindred - The equation of the universe is much simpler than you think. Existence does not require reality or balance. The hardest thing for most people to grasp is things do not have to be created for them to exist. Imagine the blueprint as planar instead of linear.

Are you a physical time travel? Or are you a time traveler in some other way?
I have a physical body here since I can't really interact with anyone without it. I am a time traveler in your conventional sense since I am able to move through different points of reference within the blueprint.

I do not come from a time but rather a point in the blueprint.

Is it true that a big awakening is coming?
Its funny how man has always expected a huge event to turn things around one way or the other. The big awakening can happen right now - it doesnt need to be a mass event. It can happen in one instant in your mind. Simple awareness is enough and I'll help you get that - that's why I'm here that's why I travel through to different points. It's beautiful on the other side friends. Once you become aware of the truth all else seems trivial. You can literally halt time as you know it, reverse back to you earlier self or simply proceed to a point in the future. Time as you know is not a variable that exists, it is a convenient relative unit that proved useful for sometime, however it is also one of the things that always kept you behind and this is why I chose this forum to begin with - flexible minds that are ahead of their time.

In your time research has already begun to prove that time can be completely eliminated from physical equations. As you already have discovered, t has no bearing in quantum physics up to a great extent. In cosmic science time have just become a inconsequencial variable that will eventually drop out as the bounds of your research are increased - soon you will learn that the universe is indeed bigger than previously thought due to discovery of new dark matter in space. Finally researchers out of poland will soon prove that even newtonian physics can be explained without the need for time as a variable.

What you are experiencing now is simply a series of ever existing frames of "reality" that always existed. You are choosing to go in a linear fashion simply because no one has ever showed you otherwise. What's even more interesting is that for any person or event you have come into contact with is a "frame" that goes in a different direction. Some call this a parallel universe, however its more of a simultaneously ocurring one. With your new found awareness you will be able to take these alternative paths, enter other people's paths and travel within the blueprint as you wish like I do.

By the way any reference to the future can be left to be analyzed at that point in the future, since my time is limited here I suggest using it to your benefit. Once I leave and if you find me incredible nothing will have been lost however if I leave without you having asked me the necessar questions a lot will have been lost.

yeyeman9

That is extremely interesting. So basically, you don't use a machine persay to move through time? You just use your aweareness, your spiritual self/physical self, your concious, to go through time as you wish?

How can I accomplish this myself?

I understand that time is in vertical form, not horizontal. Meaning everything that happens is happening in a NOW. Not tomorrow, not yesterday, not today. Just NOW.

What "year" where you born on?

DWOMT

I must say, these people who claim to be TTers get more and more creative. What's next? A TTer who claims to be from the dark void Titor talked about seeing while he travelled between the times. The dark void between timelines? Now that would be an interesting TTer story. I wonder what we'll see next :lol:

yeyeman9

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"DWOMT\")</div>
I must say, these people who claim to be TTers get more and more creative. What's next? A TTer who claims to be from the dark void Titor talked about seeing while he travelled between the times. The dark void between timelines? Now that would be an interesting TTer story. I wonder what we'll see next :lol:[/b]

Give the man a chance, this is a time traveling forum and that is why he came here. This is not a "Debunk everyone" forum.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Hey, GeneratorOperatorDestroyer, any chance of giving us that diagram/graph thing that you missed in your post?

I'll upload it now. I have drawn a quick draft and will post the link. A few things before that - Titor by the way will be making a return sometime later next year. I don't know him I just know of him coming forth in 2006. It is not possible to travel through time if you have any mass. A time machine thus is an oxymoron and not possible. To answer one of your questions, please refrain from calling my experience a spiritual one - it is not. The spirit as you define it does not exist. There are only access points to our "collective" blueprint. Ofcourse this body serves as a resevoir for part of that "collective" experience.

For DWOMT I have spoken to you earlier and I asked you what I could tell you to convince you and here it is... I know that your mother is religious and that you have always been skeptical of that. If this doesn't work for you tell me something I can use to convince you next time.

Piece of a man-- The access exists now. It always existed. It's not something you have to do. The "difficulty" lies in its easiness. It's simplicity is what makes it so obvious that we have made it background noise since birth.

Before I ask you to do the obvious yet the unusual you'll need to overcome that barrier of disbelief and so I welcome all of you to first consider what is the height of simplicity at its essence "hint: it doesn't have to involve you". Beleive me when I tell you the path is purposely designed the way it is - the destination is one that will leave you startled beyond your imagination.

Once again, I don't come to describe the future while I have seen it, I have arrived for a much bigger and beautiful purpose and like I said now, my timing is no coincidence. I am trying to help you on the eve of the darkest night many of you will ever see.

Enigmawriter

G.O.D.,

So, what blueprint is this? Is it a travelling device from within the brain or a contraption created by someone with a brain? If I may ask one more question:

I am a writer, is there anything in the near future that I created that will be seen by an audience? If you'd like for me to be more speicific, please let me know.

Also, it is kind of creepy that you gave a personal response to DWOMT in such a way that only he knows. I can't wait to read what DW may reply with.

In the meanwhile. . .

Enigmawriter

DWOMT

Hmm interesting. You did hit the mark on the comment about my mother, you have raised my curiousity, but also I look at it from another angle. That perhaps you took a shot in the dark and took the risk of making a comment like that to see if it matches me? Or you also could have googled my screename and found info about me, since I have had many time travel discussions and maybe somewhere I mentioned my mother. However, I would like to see what else you know. I am also wondering about your comment of saying we have spoken earlier. I have never spoken to you before, unless you were one of the supposed TTers who came by here in the past. Please explain to me where we have spoken before.

I don't think Titor will ever come back (if he was real or not). The reason being is because nobody would take him seriously. They wouldn't believe he was the real Titor and he would be sent packing. Also Titor mentioned comments about his childhood. He was born in 1998, he said he remembers being 8 years old and seeing city life changing. City life changed so much his parents got him and themselves out of the cities. Since he was 8 years old in these memories, the year would be 2006. Why make a return then? I would never want to return to a time in my past that was bad, especially a time where it would be hard to reach a large audience when people are fleeing. That's just how I see it.

pieceofaman

genaratroperdestroyr, I have some questions.

You told someone here something personel about their life. How did you know? Was it that in one of the last 8 times you came here in the past you had a in depth conversation with him? In the last eight times you came here did you talk to me? What did we talk about if you did talk to me?

You claim you have acess to this blueprint and in this blueprint exist everything that will and has happened, am i worng? So by this train of thought everything is set in motion and is happening. Anybody who has access to this blueprint will be able to see into the 'future'.

You claim to have acess to this blueprint so I have to ask you to prove this to me. It is 12:00 am right now by my time. In 24 hours from now at 12:00 am I will post something in this thread. It will be a five worded post and it will have something to do with my family.

Now if a blueprint does exist then you will be able to tell me what this post will say before I post it. I have decided to post it and made up my mind that I will post it no matter what so it must now exist in this blueprint as you call it. Weather you perdict it or not I will post it.

Can you tell me what I will post at 12:00 Am, 24 hours from now? Also do you know something about me that I only I know?

thankyou for your time, i find this interesting
good day