I am a time traveler

Chocomil

No, do you own the air you breathe? Do you own the sun? The light? The tectonic plates you stand on? The physical items around you? No you don't. You can own all you want, but when you leave your physical body in the 3 dimension it is worthless, it is irrelevant, it was her yours to begin with, they were mere tools and items procured by your ego.

Secretman3811

Ask me questions, I cannot divulge information that can make you money but for the purposes of proving myself I will have to give some information out, I can provide skematics and photos and plans and instructions, and yes my spelling sucks and yes I curse a lot.

that bad and you did not answer my private email why is that? did you miss my email..also i just wonder how is the time travel machine work? write back.

Chocomil

Sorry about the delay guys, I do have things to do. Ets are already here, I looked up that tube your talking about, it is quite similar except for the parts. The parts I listed make it possible to view past and future events. There is of course a very important missing part. A particle accelerator. Particles are not static so a small camera can capture organized and set matter.