I am a time traveler

Chocomil

I've got to go to nap but I'll leave you with this, there's a thing called hyper concentration, this is important for you to reach higher consciousness. You will need chia seeds or a sticky substance that sticks to your teeth on bottom and top teeth. You will need a light stimulant like 2 beers. No food in your stomachs.
And tomorrow I'll tell you the steps in which you will use these items. Remember that alcohol inhibits "rational" thinking in low quantities and the chia seeds are for you to focus on a single item and your neurons will not fire anywhere but what you choose. You will be so fixated on the gross and dirty feeling of something in your teeth that your attention will not include any outside stimuli.

Chocomil

AI keeps me from seeing outcome of that, 4th and fifth dimension are not impossible to see per se, but you would be able to see creatures with the right apparatus. But you cannot interact with them.

Chocomil

I recently saw YouTube videos of supposedly creatures who don't belong to you PU in the air, this is not uncommon and they are real phenomena although there is plenty of fakes. There is in fact a large saltwater worm, shark, fish, anaconda, and a bird which are real in your PU. They are located in Africa, Greenland, Atlantic Ocean, Brazil, and one in terminator movie place.... Puerto Vallarta.

Itheblaze

I was thinking more in the line of ghosts, spirits, etc. Maybe they reside in another dimension as to why we can't readily see them.

Chocomil

Ghosts are in a different dimension, they are everything but evil, you cannot exist in 3d and bring your ego with you to another dimension. 4d and so forth. It is irrelevant. Good vs evil is hogwash.

Chocomil

Prisons are a means of control, they are non existent. There are ways of reintroducing and reeducating a lost mind. Ego is the problem you guys face. That's why you have prisons or "money"