I Am An Expert On John Titor. Feel Free To Engage Me In Conversation

titorite

Serb

I was not aware john titor posted on ats ever... I posted there for years till I got banned myself for questioning skeptic overlord about using ATS as an internet advertising experiment. That got me instabanned. Do you have a link Serb?

Also, did you ever try to instigate the war? The civil war he spoke on..... I ask because I did. Or I used too... Before I read his story I was quite active with guerrilla propaganda... I figured and banked on words being the strongest motivator... Guns alone just get ya killed but words sway the mind right... So for a while I was quite active... and with results...but one day I read the Titor postings... I read about the civil war and N day.... I stopped.. I stopped cold...I did not want N day... I still do not want N day.... Now days I wonder... Whats worse... Orwellen tyranny or N day?

Maybe it doesn't matter... but did you ever try to instigate?

Ren

..any consolation Titorite, I was banned for claiming I was John Titor. Some guy who is friends with a moderator came in and started verbally abusing me. When I defended myself, I was permabanned. Hoaxer or not, I was silenced for suggesting something out of the ordinary.

Himalayan Hermit

..any consolation Titorite, I was banned for claiming I was John Titor. Some guy who is friends with a moderator came in and started verbally abusing me. When I defended myself, I was permabanned. Hoaxer or not, I was silenced for suggesting something out of the ordinary.
I respect your KB Ren, but why would you claim to be JT, if you were not.

*KB = knowledge-base

Ren

I respect your KB Ren, but why would you claim to be JT, if you were not.

*KB = knowledge-base

I'll pretend to be anyone of metaphysical importance if it gets people on a metaphysical forum to listen to and follow my religious and political agenda. That's what lairs and manipulators such as myself do.

titorite

I have seen it one other time in my life Himalayan Hermit. Compulsive lying. It is a mental disorder. I had a girlfriend in the 90s... She could spin the most fantastic stories, was a massivly awesome artist, and HOT... holy moly she was hot. Problem was that she was not honest. Ever... I only learned this after time... Even went with her to her shrink once. It is a problem for some... a compulsion. In this I can say Ren is doing better then her. Coming clean admitting to the problem...she never went that far. It is a horrible disorder... lasting meaningful relationships can't be built on lies.

I sincerely hope Ren can find peace in honesty.

First off, It's great have you join the thread. Input from the roots is always appreciated.
But, I do think you may have a little paranoia left over from the old JT days.
Relax, chill and have a little faith. Quote, "You aren't really paranoid, if they really are out to get you."
Your comments tell me that you exhibit traits only found in a true friend.
To me, this also increases the probability of you being who you say you are.
My first impression is I like you and I do believe you are who you are.
Remember, This is a friendly discussion around JT.

So, who am I and what are my intentions?
I'm a retired statistician from Grand Island, NY. (Google maps 14072) Great place to grow up.
I've been studying the nature of reality since I was a kid in the 60's.

My intentions are reading the patent and attempting to understand it to the best of my ability.
I am comparing some sections to areas that I have worked on personally.
I'm also looking at other sources on the web, that discuss complex space-time for comparison.
Why? Just trying to fit all the pieces together and to gauge the validity of the concepts and formulas contained in the patent.

I haven't finished reading the patent yet, but so far many of the concepts contained in the patent are in agreement with my own personal views. Internet articles on complex space-time cover a wide range of focus. TT via astral projection, Soviet research, as well as many using the same or similar concepts as in the patent. However, So far I have not run across anything to the level of what the patent contains. There are those working on items contained in some sections, but none have put it all together, yet. I'm going to continue looking to see how far along research and theory has come along. At this point, I would say that the theory behind the time machine is sound and the design/photos are a little outside being a hoax attempt. The patent documentation is definitely the work of someone very knowledgeable in complex space-time, and that is not a common knowledge.

So Serb, How do you like me now?

im just very concerned of time travel falling into the wrong hands, cause i know first hand, what its capable of