I Am An Expert On John Titor. Feel Free To Engage Me In Conversation

titorite

Well their is the political aspect to Titors story.

Not everyone appreciates politics (sorry sam but it is an aspect)

I don't want to get too far off myself but I do want to want to address your words peringrini but when you talk smack like this.

I think I am going to take a closer look at the paintings from the Constitution signing to see if I can see Titor in the painting. Maybe he was there too. (just trying to stay on topic

Well at that point I don't even see the point of the conversation because it looks as though you just want to engage in a smear fest for your own self gratification.

I would just like to say, the US has had a civil war before , voting did not stop that from happening.

ON A DIFFERENT SUBJECT

here is some words from a remote viewer regarding Titor

A team of remote viewers I respect for their profesional adherence to strict blind remote viewing protocols, viewed John Titor (without knowing what they were viewing) and there was some interesting confirmation towards the idea that he was indeed a time traveler from a different world where there had been substantial environmental damage and a nuclear war had occurred. If he had been a hoaxter, that would have been picked up in the remote viewing sessions by the team - but it wasn't. Additionally viewers saw and drew high energy double rings and dome and donut like forms with tremendous energy associated with them, that were remarkably similar to Kerr-Newman dual event horizon geometry with a dual twisted event horizon inside another one, confirming the idea of their being a primary singularity and a steering one. The viewers also picked up that the individual subject (Titor) was possibly military, had very short hair, was a responsible minded person, and had a somewhat severe outlook after what he had endured during the war.

The good news in all this is Titor probably has inexorably altered our worldline for the better by the influence he had on his grandfather which changed our future regarding Y2K not being a severe event, as it was in his his own worldline. This single influence, while John felt it was going to make things worse for us, may have made things not reach a tipping point where the first bits of US civil war could erupt next year, and hence, we could hold it together internally and internationally, and thereby prevent provocative ventures on the part of other world powers, and probably not have the eventuality of a nuclear exchange occuring in 2015 or thereabouts.

While many aspects of his recollections about his past seem similar now to our our present, the final result of his one act of warning to a significant influencer in the would of mainframe computers in 1973, may now result in a cascade of events that our worldline is so divergent now from the one he lived in, that the Titor future "predictions" are now just cautionary, not nearly inevitable. In fact, it is probably so divergent that it is highly unlikely that anyone from his future will ever again visit us.

The bottom line is no one has adequately debunked his physics of time travel, his machine pictures, other manual digrams, and so forth, and he put forth many ideas that real astro-physicists I know would love to have thought of themselves, though they will never admit it publicly. No one, and there are many (Thorne, Davies, Kaku, Hawking, Penrose, not to mention Tipler, Wheeler etc) has explained a plausible theory for time travel using microsingularities before as Titor did.

I know many very intelligent and skeptical yet open minded technical people who tried thier very best to debunk Titor and failed, and have quietly resigned themselves to watch how events unfold, which based on what I said above only confirms Titor if his coming civil war predictions bear out, but if those predictions do not bear out, it still doesnt debunk him. The end game here is that it is not acutally in anyone's best interest (except for some CERN scientists and maybe Naval Intelligence) to believe or disbelieve the Titor story, but to use it as a trigger for deeper thinking, more acute observation, reasoned open mindedness, and possible constructive activism towards making for us a better future than what Titor's worldline sufferred. If that can occur, then it matters not if Titor was a real time traveler or not. What matters is are we influencing the worldline we exist in for the better or not?

All in all, Titor was very timely!

Samstwitch

Titorite, That is some great stuff on Remote Viewing John Titor! This is the first I've heard of it. Thanks for posting! :) (I can't find anything on the Internet about this subject, but I'm waiting to access the link you sent me.)

P.S. The comment about it being good that John changed the outcome of Y2K, I disagree on. Yes, we averted Y2K, but it altered everything else in a negative way. :( But hoping we're catching up with the Occupy Movement in force now.

Himalayan Hermit

Did anyone notice that PamelaM is active again after many yrs? I hope she participates. I don't know much about her other than her name being referred amongst the list of people that JT was in touch with personally!!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah, I did. I was happy to see her as well. She didn't log in on Paranormalis for a very long time. :)

Samstwitch

Food for thought: If you were one of the original posters who interacted with John Titor when he was online, after 10 years of Piranhas, what would interest you enough to participate in a conversation on a Message Board about John, and what kind of people would you want to interact with? Think about it.

Samstwitch

JOHN TITOR - NOV. 25, 2000: "Yes there were biological and chemical weapons used. No mind control weapons but there are new 'non-lethal' weapon systems that turn out to be quite lethal." SOURCE: http://www.johntitor.com/Pages/Government.html

Taser "weapons were developed for non-lethal resolution of a one-on-one conflict". SOURCE: Wikipedia, "Non-Lethal Weapons" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-lethal_weapon

Taser Guns are considered "non-lethal weapons", but they are quite lethal.

EXAMPLES
1) Today's headline - November. 1, 2011: 32-year-old man died after going into cardiac arrest when he was repeatedly shocked with stun guns during a struggle with three Police officers. http://news.yahoo.com/man-dies-ny-gym-fight-officers-used-tasers-205141182.html
2) October 26, 2011: Family Files Suit After Man Dies after Shot by Taser http://www.nbc29.com/story/15879610/family-files-suit-after-man-dies-after-shot-by-taser
3) February 11, 2009: Taser Gun Death in Texas: A man suspected of trying to illegally hook up electrical service died after police shocked him with a stun gun http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/11/05/national/main653959.shtml
4) November 18, 2007: In Maryland, 20-year-old dies after Police jolt him with Stun Gun http://articles.cnn.com/2007-11-18/...-device-taser-international-stun-gun?_s=PM:US
5) February 11, 2009: Taser Danger: CBS News Correspondet investigates and reports more than 40 deaths connected to Tasers http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/10/12/earlyshow/main648859.shtml
6) October 2, 2008: Officers disciplined after taser gun death http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local&id=6413029
7) August 8, 2011: Three deaths in one weekend puts Taser use by cops in crosshairs http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justic...-weekend-puts-Taser-use-by-cops-in-crosshairs
8) September 5, 2010: Friends, Family Mourn 25-year-old Sultan Man who died after “Taser” Gun take down by Sheriff’s Officers http://www.skyvalleychronicle.com/F...ER-GUN-TAKE-DOWN-BY-SHERIFF-S-OFFICERS-459683
9) Taser Stun Guns Injury Lawsuits http://www.yourlawyer.com/topics/overview/taser_stun_guns
(Death-related stories are endless.)

POSTS FROM JOHN TITOR ON CIVIL WAR

QUESTION: Why are you posting messages on the Internet?

JOHN TITOR: "I’ve been trying to alert anyone to the possibility of a civil war in the United States. To see it unfold is very interesting. I realize no one will actually believe me, and I’m not sure you should."

QUESTION: Tell us how the war started. Who was involved? Who won?

JOHN TITOR: "Civil war in the United States will start in 2005. The conflict flares up and down, but the year 2008 was a general date when everyone realized the world they were living in was over."

JOHN TITOR: "When the civil conflict got worse, people generally decided to either stay in the cities and lose most of their civil rights under the guise of security, or leave the cities for more isolated and rural areas. The conflict consumed everyone in the U.S. by 2012 and ended with a very short World War III."

JOHN TITOR: "On my worldline, we are no longer afraid of the "NWO". Are you afraid of Nazis?"

QUESTION: How can we survive the war?

JOHN TITOR: "If you want to survive the coming conflict, learn to let fear keep you alive. Too many of you turn off the life-saving natural instincts and premonitions when it’s convenient. The same person who has five dead-bolt locks on their door will think nothing about getting into a parking-garage elevator with a total stranger. If you want to live, keep your eyes open."

SCENES FROM THE OCCUPY MOVEMENT TAKING PLACE NOW IN AMERICA

10/25/11: Cop throws a Cannister at already injured Iraq Veteran Scott Olsen, who suffered a Skull Fracture from Police in Oakland, California.

10/16/11: USMC Sgt. Shamar Thomas takes on 30 NYPD to Protect Peaceful Occupy Protesters

October 2011: This Video says it all: "I AM NOT MOVING!"

Occupy Oakland Warzone October 25, 2011

10/25/11: Oakland Police Shoot Protesters with Rubber Bullets (and later deny it)

Here is a Blog at Strategic Brains about John Titor, Non-lethal weapons, how USA has become a Police-State, and the beginnings of Civil War in America: http://johntitor.strategicbrains.com/Index1.22.09.cfm

Samstwitch

John Titor altered, changed our Timeline. That's why the Civil War didn't happen on our Timeline when it happened on his. I believe the Occupy Movements sweeping America are the beginnings of a 2nd Civil War.

QUESTION: How do you know our world line and yours follow the same path?

JOHN TITOR: "This world line and my own are almost exactly alike."

JOHN'S MOTHER: "John is not being entirely truthful here. As more time went by after Y2K did not happen and the Presidential election, John believed our world line would be very different from his. This did not give him any comfort. He appeared more afraid of our future than what would happen as the result of another world war." (Page 56)

JOHN TITOR: "Yes, the Pearl Harbor example relates to Y2K. Have you considered that I might already have accidentally screwed up your world line?" (Page 77)

JOHN TITOR: "To tell you the truth, I'm afraid. I don't want the responsibility of being expected to know who lives and who dies. I know it would change me for the worse. Besides, how can you be sure my 'inaction' now isn't a result of something I've already screwed up and I'm trying to fix it?" (Page 141)

JOHN TITOR: "Would I be any more believable if I told you I had just stopped a horrible event [Y2K] and you won't hear about it because it didn't happen? Again, this is the second time it has come up and I am very curious..." (Page 83)

QUESTION: Why do you keep telling us about the war? How do you know that will even happen in our world line? Something may have already changed and it won't happen.

JOHN TITOR: "Yes, you are correct! However, I am not confident things are different enough for you to avoid the conflict. You may also consider the possibility that a world with no war is far less desirable in the long run. In response to your other point, your assumptions about causality are correct but my personal morality still comes into play. I won't deviate from my three rules because of the way I would feel about myself." (Page 91)

As I said earlier, John's trip to 1975 changed the outcome of Y2K on our Timeline, which started a chain reaction and changed the course of a Civil War on our Timeline. That's why I believe John was so interested in the 2000 Elections, which were stolen by Bush (2004 were stolen too, I did the research), but Americans on our Timeline were 'apathetic' and did nothing when it happened. I believe there was a much different outcome on John's Timeline when that happened, because the character of America changed in his world after the Y2K disaster resulted in thousands of deaths. I think the stolen elections on John's Timeline were the basis and beginnings of a 2nd Civil War in America, but on our Timeline, people did nothing.

Just like Marty McFly, John Titor changed our future!

First of all i meant for my screen name to be TheSerbRyder_ReTurns , to pay homage to an old friend(s) of mine ;) but surprise a server error when i tried to sign up to this forum, so i figured maybe the underscore, or it was too long affected the register...

now lets get to business, sorry john ;) haha thank you sam for posting his mothers thoughts on the stock tip, i was the fool who first asked him that :oops: i dont think he was aware at the time, i asked him that question on purpose, cause i knew id get the proof i needed to see if he was legit or not, and come to find, he was the real mccoy. well i know he knows that now, cause im pretty sure i told him about it in the email i sent to him, and my self in 2036, you said you wanted to hear from people that were there, yes i was there, under this same name TheSerbRyder on the cia front of a website ats... they banned me after titor left, no warning, nothing, changed my password it seems, then TheSerbRyder disappeared, or so they thought!!! haha... about the titor haters, yes i agree there are many, and my explanition to that is, they are hired guns, trying to silence the truth, see funny thing is the same time i came across titor, i was only 14-15 years old, and had a uncanny resilience to "sheeple" at the time, i was trying to inform everyone of the illegal bombing of serbia, and trying to inform them of the truth of the situation, yet i got ridiculed. as if that would discourage or stop me from using my voice!!! it only made me LOUDER!!! here ill post this as a preview and continue

so i was doing my daily spreading the truth, to a forum, id think would look into what is said, to find the truth. then something caught my eye, a thread titled... i am a time traveler from 2036... CLICK instantly haha, so im reading this, and i forgot how early i came into it, i know it was early though, and my first question was... what stocks should i buy? that infuriated him, as you could imagine, at the time, see no one knew about this guy, i had no idea what world he came from, once i realized where he came from, it became evident, i had ruffled his feathers, then he proceeded to ruffle mine!!! i learned a great deal from him, and i bet he may not want to admit it, or does admit, he learned a lot from this kid, from an evil past of his, that he thought was full of pathetic wastes of space...

and that statement i just made, is what ruffled my feathers, when he said people in the future dont like you! and i took that very personal, cause i aspired to do big things, and i even told him i plan on being real big someday, and he replied with his posting guidelines to me, which either means i am someone big, in his future, it could cause me to avoid death, or occur death, or give me something to profit from... i told him i trust him, cause i can't relate to his thinking at all!!! and he told me he couldnt relate to mine either, yet now in 2011, i totally see the way he seen it, the constitution being ripped out of our hands most notebly, yet i swore to him in the email, id make him look at my generation differently, and im a man of my word, and do plan on executing that promise i made to him/them. the biggest thing that i said, to the titor community if they knew about me, which im out there, apparently they do a good job of hiding me ;) is i was the one who asked why didn't y2k happen!!! over and over and over!!! pam knows it!!! she got a brunt of my frustration in john not answering it, since then i have apologized to her for it...

see these brilliant debunkers love to point out why? didnt he say why y2k didnt happen... and im the one they need to talk to cause i asked it and he finally answered it, and the answer was his posting guidelines!!! but of course TheSerbRyder is censored from all of titors archives, which is why? im curious to know if im in the book? cause in the archives some of my posts are there, yet they changed the names!!! like the question i remember very clearly, if multiple world theorys is true, than one of you has to be the real you!!! and he answered it, im not gonna say what the answer was, cause ill mis quote it, what shocked me about that was, i was refering to him and lil john, not john and the other john traveler, when i seen the video from the attorney i was shocked!!! to say the least, i wont say to much, but it makes that question even more powerful than when i originally said it, knowing what i know now...

now the space shuttle disaster clue was very very peculiar to me, cause i was suspended from school, and seen the disaster happen live, and when i asked my mom if it was like the i think it was challenger one, she said no i seen it live, and i go how? she said i was pregnant with you stupid, haha tough love family haha. and the 9/11 thing, the fax tells it all, and who came up with that brilliant idea? your lookin at his words!!! a kid known by TheSerbRyder!!! from my understanding of what he was teaching me about time, i decided to ask him to do an experiment, that by what he taught me, shouldnt have worked... YET IT DID!!! which may explain how 2 johns ran into each other!!!

i convinced him to send all of us an email, in our past, to see if we get it, and i didn't know till i listened to the single seven art bell show on youtube, but it worked!!! i was absolutely ecstatic, that is the nail in the coffin proof he was real, and that time travel in the same world line could and did happen!!! cause from his and my understanding of time, there was no way we'd get his message from the past, we already passED, yet we got the message!!! that could have made a whole other problem titor was not expecting, or also helped him get home, cause they got lost in time! or my bad john, made you get stuck on our worldline. sorry if thats the case hommie(s).

now i have to address the bad, government may have taken titor more seriously than we all think, only question is, were they too late? cause i got banned after he left, which by the way pissed me off when he left and said, i cant believe no one asked me why? y2k didnt happen, as if he wanted to piss me off. anyways back on point, the nwo takes it very seriously, cause they have been relentless at attack me, and others who know too much about titor, i get a lot of hate, but nothing like the hate i get when i open my mouth about titor, after all these years you'd think they'd learn, there is no shutting me up, that to me just leads me to more confirmation, john titor is the real deal, sorry john again ;) hey just for fun, i buy your story ;) haha john would reply, im not selling you anything haha

ill address more bad later, i need to discuss this major part...

i think i opened johns eyes a lot, and made him have a change of heart/plans cause i was so furious how he would come to our timeline, scare the ish out of all of us, and just leave go back to the safety of his own worldline, that cant be affected by what ever he does here, besides his own moral conscious, which i sense he had one, it was just covered in a very hard exterior he personified, i guess that happens, when all you know is war... he pointed out all that was wrong in our world, so i pointed out all that was wrong in his world, like resentment, boring, unoriginal, dullness, and i said hey if thats the future we're headed to, id rather live in the time i do now, where i have the freedom to express my self. that probably struck a chord with him, cause he or his time, just looked down on the wise elders like me from his time, yet this time i was a kid, talking to an adult, yet i was older than him, weird huh? haha

or maybe he knows who i am in the future, and what i said had some importance to him, now ill leave this with the mystery that leaves em hanging, no pun intended ;) "the world may never know" and "only time will tell"

then im sure john would say "tempus edax rerum" "time devours all things"

now ill answer any questions, after i expose a few people i have a bone to pick with