I Am An Expert On John Titor. Feel Free To Engage Me In Conversation

I agree that John Titor is not a prophet and doesn't know everything.
He doesn't know when you're going to die unless you're famous.
He doesn't know what you're thinking.
Being from the future doesn't mean you are all knowing. It just means you know news about the future.

i dont know what your intentions are, but my gut says, they are not good, just know that! and that same gut said john titor was real, before i even asked him a question

Thanks for starting this thread titorite.
Samstwitch, Quite an entrance for your first day.
I'm fairly new to Titor lore, but very interested in learning.
My first priority of interest is the proposed physics and mechanics of temporal displacement (TT).
I do appreciate having a place to say something like that and not be considered too much of a wacko.
Not like being at the gun club, church, local tavern, bowling etc.
Please excuse my sense of humor.

John's physics diagram below provides a good start for discussions how TT works.
The concepts opened up here would also apply locally to our own personal worldlines.
I'd like to discuss the physics of personal worldlines, core worldlines, the nature of divergence, alternate minor core worldlines and more.
This easily be done using everyday at the kitchen table talk. I hope to add this area of perspective for JT's story.
But now I gotta run, NFL you know. Vamos!

OP4_small.jpg

Interpretation of Fig. 4 legend above

1 Dual singularities in kerr field
2 Output of negative time field
3 Output of null time field
4 Output of positive time field
5 X-ray venting zone
6 Vertical safe distance (6 meters)

7 Mass offset (5 meters)
8 Rear mass dist. (8 meters)
9 Forward mass dist. (11 meters)
10 Negative time event horizon
11 Null time event horizon

12 Positive time event horizon

what are your intentions? are your trying to figure out how it works, so you can personally gain from it? see titor was a good tutor to me when i was a kid, and this rubs me the wrong way

Himalayan Hermit

what are your intentions? are your trying to figure out how it works, so you can personally gain from it? see titor was a good tutor to me when i was a kid, and this rubs me the wrong way
Someone explaining the supposed Time Machine's shcematics is rubbing you the wrong way? Umm..sorry mate, we're just having an ope-minded discussion here, not sure why you feel otherwise :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm sure the previous posters' intentions are not to rub anyone the wrong way here. This discussion takes place in order to understand better the Titor saga and hopefully find new information, share new ideas. :)

Samstwitch

Hello TheSerbRyder_ReTurns, and welcome! I'm so glad to hear from an original Poster! Please know that we have a safe thread here, for the first time ever.

About some things that you said...I have believed that some obsessed Titor Piranhas who have persisted relentlessly (worse than an obsession) in stalking and abusing Titor believers over the past 10 years are 'disinformation' people who may (or may not) work for the government to stop the spread of John Titor news. I believe you think the same thing, but said it in different words. I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed. The Titor Piranhas/Sharks are the Titor version of 'Men in Black' who appeared after Roswell to silence witnesses of UFOs and extraterrestrial sightings, persisting even after 10 years! It becomes very obvious after a decade.

Where you said, "and i didn't know till i listened to the single seven art bell show on youtube, but it worked"...please tell me, what are you referring to on Youtube? (I'm sending you a Private Message. Please check a few minutes after I post this. )

About the book...all the names of users who conversed with John were 'omitted' from the book for privacy's sake (legal purposes), but the quotes are still there.

Rosco..Jones

First off, It's great have you join the thread. Input from the roots is always appreciated.
But, I do think you may have a little paranoia left over from the old JT days.
Relax, chill and have a little faith. Quote, "You aren't really paranoid, if they really are out to get you."
Your comments tell me that you exhibit traits only found in a true friend.
To me, this also increases the probability of you being who you say you are.
My first impression is I like you and I do believe you are who you are.
Remember, This is a friendly discussion around JT.

So, who am I and what are my intentions?
I'm a retired statistician from Grand Island, NY. (Google maps 14072) Great place to grow up.
I've been studying the nature of reality since I was a kid in the 60's.

My intentions are reading the patent and attempting to understand it to the best of my ability.
I am comparing some sections to areas that I have worked on personally.
I'm also looking at other sources on the web, that discuss complex space-time for comparison.
Why? Just trying to fit all the pieces together and to gauge the validity of the concepts and formulas contained in the patent.

I haven't finished reading the patent yet, but so far many of the concepts contained in the patent are in agreement with my own personal views. Internet articles on complex space-time cover a wide range of focus. TT via astral projection, Soviet research, as well as many using the same or similar concepts as in the patent. However, So far I have not run across anything to the level of what the patent contains. There are those working on items contained in some sections, but none have put it all together, yet. I'm going to continue looking to see how far along research and theory has come along. At this point, I would say that the theory behind the time machine is sound and the design/photos are a little outside being a hoax attempt. The patent documentation is definitely the work of someone very knowledgeable in complex space-time, and that is not a common knowledge.

So Serb, How do you like me now?

Samstwitch

I have added this excerpt to my previous #79 Post:

QUESTION: Why do you keep telling us about the war? How do you know that will even happen in our world line? Something may have already changed and it won't happen.

JOHN TITOR: "Yes, you are correct! However, I am not confident things are different enough for you to avoid the conflict. You may also consider the possibility that a world with no war is far less desirable in the long run. In response to your other point, your assumptions about causality are correct but my personal morality still comes into play. I won't deviate from my three rules because of the way I would feel about myself."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Serb Ryder...You said: "that could have made a whole other problem titor was not expecting, or also helped him get home, cause they got lost in time! or my bad john, made you get stuck on our worldline. sorry if thats the case hommie(s)."

Ever since I saw the "tempus edax rerum" video, I've had serious doubts that John made it back home. I think he might still be here, but if he is, he would never make himself known, because violent people would be after him, as we have seen with the Titor Piranhas. John said so himself, as seen in this excerpt:

QUESTION: Let me ask you one simple question: instead of sitting at your computer, why not present yourself to the government?

JOHN TITOR: "Please take a look at the front cover of this month's (technology magazine) because it's a great example of your legacy to 2036 after the war. One side of the cover describes in great detail how your government is already spying on you. On the other side (and just as important) it tells you how to install a hot tub.

"The reason time travelers do not reveal themselves is because your society scares the hell out of us. We do not want to end up in a cement room on a permanent supply of truth drugs as men with lab coats poke at our machine." (Page 152)

That excerpt was posted on March 13, 2001. Does anyone happen to know what magazine John was referring to? (i.e., Popular Mechanics, etc.) The name of the magazine was omitted from the book for legal purposes.

P.S. Rosco, thanks for the idea of using color font! :)

Samstwitch

Question to Readers: Is it easier to read John Titor's quotes in BLUE or in WHITE? Which do you prefer? I ask, because I will be posting more in the future. :)