I Am An Expert On John Titor. Feel Free To Engage Me In Conversation

titorite

Here is some other information I can point out...

Someone once asked in February of 01 if people still used cell phones in the future? Titor replied : Yes, we use a form of cell phone.. . Mind you in 01 people were still rocking the beepers. Time has come along way since then and those cell phones of yesteryear have evolved in the iphones of today. Back in 01 I don't think cell phones could even do photos let alone internet. Also more and more phone service is through the web these days just like Titor spoke on. IT is a natural evolution.

on 2-25-01 titor asked us : Are you really surprised to find out that Iraq has nukes now or is that just BS to whip everyone up into accepting the next war? Turns out that was BS... but titor spoke on it first back in 01.

here is a link to the latest in engineered viruses that kill cancer http://www.technologyreview.com/biomedicine/38465/

That is something else he spoke on back in 00 and 01 although not the best way to kill cancer in my opinion.

A few pages back I already posted the latest on CJD.

Titor spoke on wireless internet nodes. Those wireless hot spot hubs are now coming into their own. What is being built is the independent self powered wireless internet nodes... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wireless_mesh_network

Back in 01 titor spoke on seizure lights as a less lethal weapon.. they did not exist back then but they darn sure do now http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/s...a-light-weapon-that-overstimulates-the-brain/

Solar power hydrogen fuel cells have obviously come a long way since 01

and into the future...if you wanna know how to distill the radiation out of your water like Titor spoke on, here is a link for that

http://ramanan50.wordpress.com/2011/03/29/distilling-the-radiation-out-of-tap-watervideos/

Edited to make Titors direct words more obvious.

titorite

Also another set of ten questions from John Titor

1. According to the Constitution, who do you think has the final word on choosing a President and why?

2. Do you think the Electoral College should be continued?

3. Why do you think the Bill of Rights was written?

4. What is your opinion of the second amendment to the Bill of Rights?

5. Does anyone know what industry is the largest US political contributor?

6. Does anyone know who owns the majority of the solar power research and development companies?

7. Imagine you have all the money and power you desire. What do you see yourself doing?

8. What is the longest distance you ever ran and/or walked at one time without stopping?

9. What is the longest period of time you went without food?

10. Do you know what Cholera is and how to avoid getting it?

Himalayan Hermit

Some time in march according to him... I do not have the exact date off hand
24th March 2001 seems to be the final day when he posted (as shown on archives at least)
03-24-2001 03:53 PM

I will be leaving this worldline shortly and this will be my final post. There are only a handful of people who will know exactly when I will be leaving and I'm sure they will let you know when I'm gone.

Ren

Also another set of ten questions from John Titor

1. According to the Constitution, who do you think has the final word on choosing a President and why?

2. Do you think the Electoral College should be continued?

3. Why do you think the Bill of Rights was written?

4. What is your opinion of the second amendment to the Bill of Rights?

5. Does anyone know what industry is the largest US political contributor?

6. Does anyone know who owns the majority of the solar power research and development companies?

7. Imagine you have all the money and power you desire. What do you see yourself doing?

8. What is the longest distance you ever ran and/or walked at one time without stopping?

9. What is the longest period of time you went without food?

10. Do you know what Cholera is and how to avoid getting it?

So are we supposed to answer these questions or would it be off topic to do so? I assume that the reason why you posted the previous set of questions is to get forum members to comment on them.

Titorite, you're criticizing my comment that Alzheimer's and Mad Cow might be related. I'm not the only one who suspects this.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=101145687

titorite

....You got a point ren... I posted the questions just to post them.. It is part of the story. I don't mind if folks answer them or not. I wasn't really concerned with getting the answers though as much as I was just wanting to get the questions He asked out there for others to see.

Ren

"Someone once asked in February of 01 if people still used cell phones in the future? Titor replied : Yes, we use a form of cell phone.. . Mind you in 01 people were still rocking the beepers. Time has come along way since then and those cell phones of"

"We're still rocking the beepers." is something only someone living during the time of beepers would say. Wouldn't you say?

"on 2-25-01 titor asked us : Are you really surprised to find out that Iraq has nukes now or is that just BS to whip everyone up into accepting the next war? Turns out that was BS... but titor spoke on it first back in 01."

What exactly did he say about Iraq nukes? I believe he implied that there were no weapons of mass destruction.

"and into the future...if you wanna know how to distill the radiation out of your water like Titor spoke on, here is a link for that
http://ramanan50.wordpress.com/2011/03/29/distilling-the-radiation-out-of-tap-watervideos/"

Thanks for the link.

Himalayan Hermit

Other than titorite and sam, do we have any other JT experts? I'm still fascinated by the "Experiment" that we discussed about during chat.
Ren - are you aware of it?

Ren

no ren... my comments to you were unrelated to the mad cow... I myself and Samstwitch both feel that their are links.

My comments to you were only directly related to my concern about you and your disorder... members are probably right that my comments might of been better suited in a more one on one setting.

I think the questions are relevant to John Titor. I'd like to see people comment on them.