I Am An Expert On John Titor. Feel Free To Engage Me In Conversation

Himalayan Hermit

OK I got a question for all of yall.

At one point Titor said that the vehicle he used to transport the C204 in "had to have a strong suspension to support the weight of the machine"

Can anyone here tell me why else the vehicle would need a strong suspension?
I reckon if he really is time travelling and going thru all the gravitational stages, then the vehicle must be pretty robust?

Liberty

500 pound machine in a camero with leaf suspenion for that year! Showing up in that car wouldnt blend in! It would cause attention! Right?

Then for what its used for in TT! Happy landings!

500 pound machine in a camero with leaf suspenion for that year! Showing up in that car wouldnt blend in! It would cause attention! Right?

Then for what its used for in TT! Happy landings!

and then he traded it in for a 4x4 suv, to blend in with the 90s, cause that was a unexpected "flight" plan so to speak

At one point Titor said that the vehicle he used to transport the C204 in "had to have a strong suspension to support the weight of the machine"

i think he said something bout the gravitational force when entering appearing in the time line, would be so strong, if it didnt have a strong suspension, it would leave a crater of sorts on the ground, where ever they "stopped"

titorite

Surprisingly close Serb but not quite spot on. I'm gonna let the question roll for awhile longer yet before I give the answer.

Himalayan Hermit

You are exactly right!
Thanks for asking me to up my watch queue last night in Chat! Currently into 49 minutes of "The Triangle" Series.
Loud Diamond's reaction reminded me of what you said about participants in John Titor's experiment in 2001!!!!
Will report back after watching all 3 parts!!

titorite

The answer:

To quote Titor :The gravity field surrounds a small portion of the earth under you and takes it along for the ride. There is really no way around this.

SO where/when ever he was traveling he has the lump of dirt mass/mater beneath him dragging it along for the ride...It can't meld into the matter already there at the destination target of the inside of the event horizon. Displacing the air is one thing but Optimally, I should think you would want to arrive about a foot or so in the air above the ground so that the earth beneath your vehicle that you're carrying along will have a spot to drop ...along with the vehicle that has strong suspension.

You notice in the picture of the 4x4 their are those two safety straps on the passenger seat and everything is nice and neatly packed. And that vett is obviously modified to accommodate the C204... no doubt more than just the passenger seat has been removed. In fact if you look close you'll notice a chrome reflection next to the gear shift.

Strong suspension. Its important.

TMachineinsidetruckrifle.jpg

TMachineinsidecar1.jpg

Mystery

Whoever transcribed your version wrote exactly what they heard. They just didn't hear the whole thing that some others did in different locations.

That's some good thinking and more or less correct. The supposedly "original" JT fax transcript on Anomalies.net website is not authentic and the iraqi nuke/2564 stuff was edited out just as the skyscraper part was a cut & paste job to make it sound like Titor was predicting 911. I frankly doubt that the second fax transcription is complete either.

http://communities.anomalies.net/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=245484&page=1

Here is an old TTI post from Pamela M which pretty much explains the situation:

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/...me_travel&Number=48887&page=27&view=collapsed

----
Oh I see its obvious someone just deleted "sometimes I will notice car models" and left the "that don't exist" then deleted "or books that come out late". then kept "the oldest one was a skyscraper" and deleted "that wasn't built in a near favorite store of mine" and left "in NewYork".
when they did this they made it sound like this:
Most of the changes are subtle the oldest one was a skyscraper that don't exist in newyork.
They made it sound like John knew about 911 when he didn't.
I see now. The first audio just has things deleted out to make it sound more like John. Wow they did a good job though it is really hard to tell.

---