I Am An Expert On John Titor. Feel Free To Engage Me In Conversation

titorite

"Someone once asked in February of 01 if people still used cell phones in the future? Titor replied : Yes, we use a form of cell phone.. . Mind you in 01 people were still rocking the beepers. Time has come along way since then and those cell phones of"

"We're still rocking the beepers." is something only someone living during the time of beepers would say. Wouldn't you say?

arg...I said rocking the beeper not him.. I thought that was self evident.

2-25-01 Are you really surprised to find out that Iraq has nukes now or is that just BS to whip everyone up into accepting the next war? Turns out that was BS... but titor spoke on it first back in 01."

What exactly did he say about Iraq nukes? I believe he implied that there were no weapons of mass destruction.

arg again.

what titor said verbatim was :Are you really surprised to find out that Iraq has nukes now or is that just BS to whip everyone up into accepting the next war?

Himalayan Hermit

Hermit,
Can you summarize the chat and experiment?
It basically involved a select group of people who received an email from themselves in the past and then certain strange events happened with them in the current time-line which were new to them, but normal to others. It should be all in chat transcript if Num has posted it yet..

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Ok, I cleaned the topic again. Serb, please, stop cluttering this topic with repeated posts, I always end up moving your posts to the other topic. I'm sure people are going to reply to you inside this other topic I created for your ideas regarding Titor. I created it because your theories and claims are not totally compatible with Liberty, Sam and Titorite's understanding of the Titor saga, which happen to make this topic go off its course.

I'm not trying to find out who's right who's wrong as it really doesn't matter. It's about having a place for each of you guys in order not to step on each other toes.

So, I moved all the posts about TheRealJohnTitor's Youtube channel to this topic: http://paranormalis.com/threads/therealjohntitors-youtube-channel.3032/

I moved a few of Serb's posts to his topic as well.

Thanks.

--Numenorean7

Ok, I cleaned the topic again. Serb, please, stop cluttering this topic with repeated posts, I always end up moving your posts to the other topic. I'm sure people are going to reply to you inside this other topic I created for your ideas regarding Titor. I created it because your theories and claims are not totally compatible with Liberty, Sam and Titorite's understanding of the Titor saga, which happen to make this topic go off its course.

I'm not trying to find out who's right who's wrong as it really doesn't matter. It's about having a place for each of you guys in order not to step on each other toes.

So, I moved all the posts about TheRealJohnTitor's Youtube channel to this topic: http://paranormalis.com/threads/therealjohntitors-youtube-channel.3032/

I moved a few of Serb's posts to his topic as well.

Thanks.

--Numenorean7

not trying to be an ass, but i dont get it, you moved posts that had nothing to do about me, i quoted things people they said, and addressed that, im really trying not to make this all about me, but its as if you guys are forcing me too

let my explain a bit, i stated i got my story out the way, i stated everything i personally knew, and said, now all thats left is comparing notes with the others, and liberty and i, were on the same page, before i even posted here, and titorite was in the chat with lib and i, and may even be on the same page lib and i have always been on

It basically involved a select group of people who received an email from themselves in the past and then certain strange events happened with them in the current time-line which were new to them, but normal to others. It should be all in chat transcript if Num has posted it yet..

and who was in that chat? the one everyone loves to hate, me

titorite

OK I got a question for all of yall.

At one point Titor said that the vehicle he used to transport the C204 in "had to have a strong suspension to support the weight of the machine"

Can anyone here tell me why else the vehicle would need a strong suspension?