I can send thoughts, sounds and images of mine back in time

Smerdjakov

I would like to share something with you all.

People can often hear my thoughts, even more so : when I listen to music, or to the sound of a TV or radio broadcast through headphones for instance, or any other kind of sound for that matter, then this sound (so mental or auditive), often is telepathically broadcast to others (always just one single person at a time).

Usually, such an individual needs to be in my vicinity, but at other times (usually when I haven’t had enough sleep lately; I’m talking about a huge shortage of sleep), this ‘telepathic broadcasting range’ of mine rises exponentially, i.e. sometimes someone at great distance can hear my thoughts.
For instance, once I got an e-mail from someone in which she told me that she was an old, Italian clairvoyant woman (clairaudient would have been a better choice of words) and that she had heard my thoughts, so that’s how I know. However, my problem is even worse than that, because it also happens that sounds (mental or auditive (so music for instance)) are being heard by someone in my vicinity and those sounds literally come from the future.

So, at some point in the future I’m listening to sound or thinking something ‘verbally’, or reading, and then it gets sent back in time to the present. Me in the present can never hear those sounds, I am merely functioning as a ‘conductor’ for those sounds, but because the person who heard them reacts to them and tells me about them, I know that it’s happening again. And, conversely, I sometimes think ‘verbally’ or listen to music Etc… in the present, and then it gets sent back in time and then they hear it in the past.

I know this because I remember it having happened : they told me this in the past i.e. the fact that they were hearing actual music in their mind or hearing me think in their mind (me in the future, from their point of view and that can even be from MY point of view : so then it’ll still need to happen i.e. me sending things back in time to them in the past).

Furthermore, when I’m watching TV (both live OR not (then ‘mental time travel’ is involved again)), or footage on the internet or a smartphone or a tablet or whatever, it doesn’t matter, then sometimes the people on TV can SEE ME, I swear, so this is yet another telepathy problem of mine, or as I like to call it : a ‘Photokinesis’ -problem.

There are television presenters who can confirm this claim, for instance VJ-Lars of MTV-Europe, he is a Swedish guy.
MTV-Europe is no longer on the cable, but it still was in the year 2000. Just contact him and ask him about it, I guaranty you that he will confirm it.

Other (former) tv-presenters and/or news-readers or other people on TV who can confirm it include local Flemish celebrities (I'm Flemish as well) such as : Mathias Coppens, Eline De Munck, Hanne Decoutere, Aster Nzeyimana, female soccer player Imke Courtois, Siska Schoeters, etc.
When Siska Schoeters saw images of mine appearing on the lense of the camera (there was another guy standing next to her who saw the exact same thing) the both of them saw me in the future.
That's because the recording was broadcast several months later and that's when I watched it, so I sent those images of mine back in time. I was grinning at the TV, she saw that, and it made her laugh out loud, which was a bit inappropriate, because she was interviewing a guy with borderline.
But, 10 percent of the blame lies with her, because shortly before the broadcast, I read a short interview in a TV-magazine in which Siska said that she had apologized to the guy with borderline, and that, and I quote : 'the person who is responsible for making me laugh should really think deeply about what he did'.
When I read that, I of course immediately realized that it had to be me, so that's how I got the idea of watching the broadcast and making it go full circle.

Another time, it was the year 2020, I was sitting on my couch and watching a documentary with very old footage shot in Russia during the first world war.
Now, I had forgotten to take off my beanie and the cameraman was filming a woman on the Russian countryside. It must have been cold out there because she was wearing a beanie too. I then saw her gesturing excitedly at the camera and she pointed to her beanie with her finger. I then mimicked that gesture and lifted up my beanie a centimeter. She then did the same. I stopped lifting mine up, she stopped too. I then began lifting it up again a bit higher, and then so did she with her beanie.
That way we 'communicated with one another' through space and time.

This other time I was watching footage from World War 2, It was shot somewhere in eastern Europe and it showed a few soldiers.
Two of them were in close-up. I first nodded at the one on the left, he was baffled and nodded back. Then I nodded at the one on the right, and he nodded back too.

Another time Yves Deruyter, who is a Belgian dj, was doing a set on Tomorrowland Belgium (a dance-festival), and he saw me too. He 'saluted' me, kind of like in the army so to speak, and I 'saluted' him back.
Many other, regular folks on Tomorrowland saw me as well when I watched the live-stream or when I watched a recording of the live-stream afterwards.

I will drop one final name now : Charlotte de Witte, a Belgian techno-dj who has seen me as well : she saw me in the future too (at the background of the lens of the camera).
I know this because I was thinking verbally : 'I don't like the hand gesture she's making'. She heard that thought in the past through the laptop on which I was watching the dj-set she was playing on a rooftop together with some other dj I didn't know. And then after she had heard my thought, she shook hands with the other dj, as if to say : 'well, do you like THIS hand gesture then ?', and then she looked straight into the camera, so that's how I know.

So I can tell you that the future already exists and that the past still exists, which is what Einstein said with his theory of relativity.
Logically speaking, this also means that free will can't exist, it's just an illusion, because after all, if we really had free will, we could change the timeline of the future and that's impossible, because the future is pre-determined, even more so : it already exists, it's already 'out there' in a zone of the space-time continuum that lies ahead of us. I found out about this because of my paranormal abilities.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smerdjakov

I have proof for my claims. Added is a link to a video on HLN (Het Laatste Nieuws = 'The Latest News', the online application of a Flemish newspaper). It's a video shot at Tomorrowland 2023. It shows Paris Hilton chatting with Australian DJ-twins Nervo. Now, at some point in the video one of the twins looks surprisedly into the camera and asks Paris Hilton : Is this guy with you ? By that, she meant me. Then, all three of them look into the camera and then some guy comes near. The guy then says 'no' and looks into the camera as well, and I'm not going to repeat just what he said thereupon, because it's vulgar and totally slandering towards me, I would never do what he claimed. But this scene illustrates the kind of thing that has happened to me a lot of times already.

Paris Hilton flaneert door backstage van Tomorrowland, halfuur voor ze met Steve Aoki optreedt

Wind7

Staff
I'll bite.

Something of this nature has happened to me several times where
I have been thinking hard on a (subject) and have had someone from another room
come up and ask me what I just said.
For real. 👀 No explaining it to me, just a part of life.

I have learned from the experience to never disavow another's story of the same nature.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Never had this happen. I don't know what to say, other than it must be awful to be careful what you're thinking around other people. I don't mean that as a joke. Have you learned to control it?

Wind7

Staff
Never had this happen. I don't know what to say, other than it must be awful to be careful what you're thinking around other people. I don't mean that as a joke. Have you learned to control it?
Yes.

I live alone these days so, never really think much about it.

But I do practice inner silence techniques or Silencing of the Mind.
I am usually in a very balanced state this way and you can leave meditation in place
even going out and abroad.
I have weirded out quite a few people because I cannot be read when entering a room
or even by conversation when in this 'mode'.

A quick search and you will find loads of differing viewpoints and lectures.

I've had a unique life in that, having a shaman friend living right next door, I asked and was taught
directly a great many different ways of thought control and self help techniques.

Edit to add ~ I forgot to mention that my usual and universally accepted response is,
"Oh...nothing....Must have been thinking out loud. Sorry." ;)

You get used to knowing how to cover it up by using commonality.

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff

People can often hear my thoughts, even more so : when I listen to music, or to the sound of a TV or radio broadcast through headphones for instance, or any other kind of sound for that matter, then this sound (so mental or auditive), often is telepathically broadcast to others (always just one single person at a time).

Usually, such an individual needs to be in my vicinity, but at other times (usually when I haven’t had enough sleep lately; I’m talking about a huge shortage of sleep), this ‘telepathic broadcasting range’ of mine rises exponentially, i.e. sometimes someone at great distance can hear my thoughts.
For instance, once I got an e-mail from someone in which she told me that she was an old, Italian clairvoyant woman (clairaudient would have been a better choice of words) and that she had heard my thoughts, so that’s how I know. However, my problem is even worse than that, because it also happens that sounds (mental or auditive (so music for instance)) are being heard by someone in my vicinity and those sounds literally come from the future.

So, at some point in the future I’m listening to sound or thinking something ‘verbally’, or reading, and then it gets sent back in time to the present. Me in the present can never hear those sounds, I am merely functioning as a ‘conductor’ for those sounds, but because the person who heard them reacts to them and tells me about them, I know that it’s happening again. And, conversely, I sometimes think ‘verbally’ or listen to music Etc… in the present, and then it gets sent back in time and then they hear it in the past.

I know this because I remember it having happened : they told me this in the past i.e. the fact that they were hearing actual music in their mind or hearing me think in their mind (me in the future, from their point of view and that can even be from MY point of view : so then it’ll still need to happen i.e. me sending things back in time to them in the past).

Furthermore, when I’m watching TV (both live OR not (then ‘mental time travel’ is involved again)), or footage on the internet or a smartphone or a tablet or whatever, it doesn’t matter, then sometimes the people on TV can SEE ME, I swear, so this is yet another telepathy problem of mine, or as I like to call it : a ‘Photokinesis’ -problem.

There are television presenters who can confirm this claim, for instance VJ-Lars of MTV-Europe, he is a Swedish guy.
MTV-Europe is no longer on the cable, but it still was in the year 2000. Just contact him and ask him about it, I guaranty you that he will confirm it.

Other (former) tv-presenters and/or news-readers or other people on TV who can confirm it include local Flemish celebrities (I'm Flemish as well) such as : Mathias Coppens, Eline De Munck, Hanne Decoutere, Aster Nzeyimana, female soccer player Imke Courtois, Siska Schoeters, etc.
When Siska Schoeters saw images of mine appearing on the lense of the camera (there was another guy standing next to her who saw the exact same thing) the both of them saw me in the future.
That's because the recording was broadcast several months later and that's when I watched it, so I sent those images of mine back in time. I was grinning at the TV, she saw that, and it made her laugh out loud, which was a bit inappropriate, because she was interviewing a guy with borderline.
But, 10 percent of the blame lies with her, because shortly before the broadcast, I read a short interview in a TV-magazine in which Siska said that she had apologized to the guy with borderline, and that, and I quote : 'the person who is responsible for making me laugh should really think deeply about what he did'.
When I read that, I of course immediately realized that it had to be me, so that's how I got the idea of watching the broadcast and making it go full circle.

Another time, it was the year 2020, I was sitting on my couch and watching a documentary with very old footage shot in Russia during the first world war.
Now, I had forgotten to take off my beanie and the cameraman was filming a woman on the Russian countryside. It must have been cold out there because she was wearing a beanie too. I then saw her gesturing excitedly at the camera and she pointed to her beanie with her finger. I then mimicked that gesture and lifted up my beanie a centimeter. She then did the same. I stopped lifting mine up, she stopped too. I then began lifting it up again a bit higher, and then so did she with her beanie.

This other time I was watching footage from World War 2, It was shot somewhere in eastern Europe and it showed a few soldiers.
Two of them were in close-up. I first nodded at the one on the left, he was baffled and nodded back. Then I nodded at the one on the right, and he nodded back too.

Another time Yves Deruyter, who is a Belgian dj, was doing a set on Tomorrowland Belgium (a dance-festival), and he saw me too. He 'saluted' me, kind of like in the army so to speak, and I 'saluted' him back.
Many other, regular folks on Tomorrowland saw me as well when I watched the live-stream or when I watched a recording of the live-stream afterwards.

I will drop one final name now : Charlotte de Witte, a Belgian techno-dj who has seen me as well : she saw me in the future too (at the background of the lens of the camera).
I know this because I was thinking verbally : 'I don't like the hand gesture she's making'. She heard that thought in the past through the laptop on which I was watching the dj-set she was playing on a rooftop together with some other dj I didn't know. And then after she had heard my thought, she shook hands with the other dj, as if to say : 'well, do you like THIS hand gesture then ?', and then she looked straight into the camera, so that's how I know.

So I can tell you that the future already exists and that the past still exists, which is what Einstein said with his theory of relativity.
Logically speaking, this also means that free will can't exist, it's just an illusion, because after all, if we really had free will, we could change the timeline of the future and that's impossible, because the future is pre-determined, even more so : it already exists, it's already 'out there' in a zone of the space-time continuum that lies ahead of us. I found out about this because of my paranormal abilities.

@Smerdjakov

I hope you don't mind but, I edited your post into a more readable form by breaking up one large
paragraph into sections that will better enhance your post.
Much easier to focus on your script this way.

We do this whenever we see it to help your message get through to the reader(s).
This way, nothing you write will be missed by the reader. :)

Smerdjakov

@Smerdjakov

I hope you don't mind but, I edited your post into a more readable form by breaking up one large
paragraph into sections that will better enhance your post.
Much easier to focus on your script this way.

We do this whenever we see it to help your message get through to the reader(s).
This way, nothing you write will be missed by the reader. :)

No, Wind7, I don't mind at all. You're right, I should probably have done so myself, it was too much of a 'block of text'.

As for the telepathy, I've been learning Icelandic for about a year now so I can render my thoughts unintelligible. I still have a lot of learning to do, but in a few years time people won't be able to understand what I'll be thinking or reading in Icelandic. Maybe learning a foreign language could work out for you too ?

Smerdjakov

I would like to make a small rectification. VJ Lars is actually Dutch, not Swedish. I was misled by his Swedish sounding first name.
I googled him and his full name is Lars Oostveen.

Note by me, Smerdjakov, added one day later : ignore what I said in this post, it's not Lars Oostveen that I was thinking of. The Lars guy I meant actually IS Swedish and his full name is Lars Beckung. See my latest post on page 2 for more details.

Last edited:

JAmbrose1003

That's pretty amazing and very interesting. Have you thought about improving this? What I saying is get everything on remote viewing and similar subjects and practice this. Strengthen your brain and mind so you can see what else you're able to achieve? I would definitely be trying to improve on it. You could most likely do some amazing stuff with that ability? Have you ever heard of the God Helmet? Something I'm looking into and trying to see if I could improve on. Definitely worth a shot

Smerdjakov

That's pretty amazing and very interesting. Have you thought about improving this? What I saying is get everything on remote viewing and similar subjects and practice this. Strengthen your brain and mind so you can see what else you're able to achieve? I would definitely be trying to improve on it. You could most likely do some amazing stuff with that ability? Have you ever heard of the God Helmet? Something I'm looking into and trying to see if I could improve on. Definitely worth a shot

Remote viewing seems interesting even though I have no clue on how to bring that ability about.
My earliest memory is of a child carer in a nursery I was in when I was about 3 years old.
I overheard her talking to the other child carers, saying that she had heard my thoughts coming in from the future.
The other child carers were sceptical, not about the telepathy itself, but about it coming from the future.
But the one who had heard the thoughts believed it though, because at that age I wasn't much of a talker yet and the thoughts were rather 'eloquent' so to say.
So anyway, from then on I realized that one day I would be able to send my thoughts to others, even to others in the past.
And one day, when was in elementary school, my parents and me and my brother were visiting my grandparents and we spent the night there.
That's when I decided to try and become a telepath (It was the dumbest thing I ever did, because since then people know what I'm thinking).
But anyways, I achieved this by calling my mother in my mind from the room I was sleeping in, over and over again, for like half an hour straight, and eventually she came to my room, a little bit angry because I had woken her up. I told her I only did it to prove to her that telepathy was real, which she had denied earlier on when I asked her about that. And of course she still didn't believe it because when someone hears me think, it sounds just the same as if I had said it out loud.
But I have no idea on how I could become say a mind reader or on how I could learn to do remote viewing.
It seems like my abilities are all 'sending abilities' and not 'receiving' ones.
Becoming a mind reader doesn't seem like a good idea, because if I knew what people were thinking of me, I would probably hear a lot of undesirable stuff, such as insults and what not.
I googled the God helmet, and yes, that seems like a great thing. It reminds me of how the psychics (mostly Duncan Cameron) working at tthe Montauk Project could/can see through anyone's eyes from a distance. Even people in other times. They are also wearing a special helmet, but probably of a different kind.