I can send thoughts, sounds and images of mine back in time

JAmbrose1003

Must been a trip going through that. A bit scary as well. But you handled it well. Hearing peoples thoughts would get pretty tiring lol maybe you can hear farther in the past and hear important people in Atlantis? Or the Egyptians? The god helmet reminds me of professor x in xman.

Secretman3811

No, Wind7, I don't mind at all. You're right, I should probably have done so myself, it was too much of a 'block of text'.

As for the telepathy, I've been learning Icelandic for about a year now so I can render my thoughts unintelligible. I still have a lot of learning to do, but in a few years time people won't be able to understand what I'll be thinking or reading in Icelandic. Maybe learning a foreign language could work out for you too ?
Telepathy yes but don't do telepathy on Slenderman because one time he telepathy and after me but I think the angel stop the Slenderman from going to get me so telepathy on ET and ask for knowledge

Smerdjakov

Must been a trip going through that. A bit scary as well. But you handled it well. Hearing peoples thoughts would get pretty tiring lol maybe you can hear farther in the past and hear important people in Atlantis? Or the Egyptians? The god helmet reminds me of professor x in xman.

That would be awesome indeed, but I wouldn't be able to understand anything they were thinking in their languages.
Have you ever heard of Maria Orsic ?
She was a German medium who heard messages in her mind coming from an alien race from some planet, I forgot which one.
By the way, I once saw a UFO from up close, it appeared above a house in front of which I was standing on the curb.
Before that, it was like gravity was distorted or something, because I was resting on the curb after I had been riding my bicycle rather fast,
and each time I wanted to leave by starting to peddle again, I tilted over and had to put my foot down on the curb or else I would have fallen down.
This went on for about half a minute, and then this UFO literally appeared out of thin air above the house.
So I guess the gravity distortion was a side effect of a worm hole being opened up through which the UFO came.
And since it teleported from elsewhere, it might have come from another time as well, not necessarily the future, it could have been the past as well. I mean, suppose their planet is billions of years older than ours, then their technology and science were already much more advanced then ours millions or even billions of years ago.
Anyways, to get back to Maria Orsic, the messages she heard in her mind were in ancient Summerian, the language of the Babylonians.
The aliens probably visited earth in ancient times and met with the Babylonians and therefore it was the only human language they could speak (well, some of them, interprets of their race).
So Maria Orsic held a meeting with some other people, amongst whom was an academic who knew Summerian.
She repeated to him what she heard in her mind. It was spoken slowly, so she could easily do that, and besides, it was repeated in a loop. So maybe the aliens used a device to send it to her mind rather then it coming from a psychic alien individual.
The academic who knew Summerian translated the messages into German, and it turned out that they contained detailed instructions on how to build a UFO.
So the Thule-gesellschaft she was a member of then asked an engineer whether this could be done.
He said yes, and so the Germans started building Hanebu-scheiben (that's what they called their UFO's).
During the Second World War they were spotted a lot by allied fighter pilots, who called those UFO's 'foo-fighters'.

Last edited:

JAmbrose1003

That would be awesome indeed, but I wouldn't be able to understand anything they were thinking in their languages.
Have you ever heard of Maria Orsic ?
She was a German medium who heard messages in her mind coming from an alien race from some planet, I forgot which one.
By the way, I once saw a UFO from up close, it appeared above a house in front of which I was standing on the curb.
Before that, it was like gravity was distorted or something, because I was resting on the curb after I had been riding my bicycle rather fast,
and each time I wanted to leave by starting to peddle again, I tilted over and had to put my foot down on the curb or else I would have fallen down.
This went on for about half a minute, and then this UFO literally appeared out of thin air above the house.
So I guess the gravity distortion was a side effect of a worm hole being opened up through which the UFO came.
And since it teleported from elsewhere, it might have come from another time as well, not necessarily the future, it could have been the past as well. I mean, suppose their planet is billions of years older than ours, then their technology and science were already much more advanced then ours millions or even billions of years ago.
Anyways, to get back to Maria Orsic, the messages she heard in her mind were in ancient Summerian, the language of the Babylonians.
The aliens probably visited earth in ancient times and met with the Babylonians and therefore it was the only human language they could speak (well, some of them, interprets of their race).
So Maria Orsic held a meeting with some other people, amongst whom was an academic who knew Summerian.
She repeated to him what she heard in her mind. It was spoken slowly, so she could easily do that, and besides, it was repeated in a loop. So maybe the aliens used a device to send it to her mind rather then it coming from a psychic alien individual.
The academic who knew Summerian translated the messages into German, and it turned out that they contained detailed instructions on how to build a UFO.
So the Thule-gesellschaft she was a member of then asked an engineer whether this could be done.
He said yes, and so the Germans started building Hanebu-scheiben (that's what they called their UFO's).
During the Second World War they were spotted a lot by allied fighter pilots, who called those UFO's 'foo-fighters'.
That's awesome. I have one of her books but haven't read it yet. Have you heard of Baba Vanga. Well one of her predictions for 2024 came true. She did a mission for the Russians and they were looking for treasure supposedly. They encountered a being that was one of the first beings on earth. Pretty crazy and have you heard of the dulce base and in the 1930s they found the greys underground base. Once they were able to understand their language on these tablets. It was connected with the summarians and all them plus the Anunnaki. It's in this book about about a whistleblower that worked at the dulce base. I have a lot of digital books and papers if you're interested?

Smerdjakov

That's awesome. I have one of her books but haven't read it yet. Have you heard of Baba Vanga. Well one of her predictions for 2024 came true. She did a mission for the Russians and they were looking for treasure supposedly. They encountered a being that was one of the first beings on earth. Pretty crazy and have you heard of the dulce base and in the 1930s they found the greys underground base. Once they were able to understand their language on these tablets. It was connected with the summarians and all them plus the Anunnaki. It's in this book about about a whistleblower that worked at the dulce base. I have a lot of digital books and papers if you're interested?

Let me first start off by 'rectifying my earlier rectification'. I know, I'm probably sounding very fickle now, but as it turns out to be,
VJ Lars of MTV Europe is Swedish after all. His full name is Lars Beckung. I just mistook him with Lars Oostveen, because that guy was also working as a presenter on MTV Europe and they have the same first name. They both presented the same show which was called MTV Select. I triple checked it because I actually didn't recognize Lars Oostveen on a photo I found online as the guy that saw me and told about this to the viewers. But I did recognize Lars Beckung though from his photo. He's the one I meant, he saw me through the TV.

There was actually another presenter of MTV Select that saw me : Neil Cole. He's English.
Him and Lars Beckung both saw me through the TV, I don't recall which one saw me first, but it happened on two occasions within the timespan of 3 days, and this was in July 2000.

As it turns out to be, a few months ago I actually read an online newspaper article on Baba Vanga.
I haven't heard of the Dulce base or the greys underground base, but I'm definitely interested, it sounds awesome.
So I would much appreciate it if you could send me copies of your digital books and papers on the subject, thanks in advance !

I have four ebooks on the Montauk Project, including one that says that it's still up and running.
And I also have an ebook on Maria Orsic. All of these are on the cloud of the kindle app of Amazon. I don't know if it's possible to download Kindle ebooks to your hard drive, but I can try. If so, I could send them to you.

Last edited:

JAmbrose1003

Let me first start off by 'rectifying my earlier rectification'. I know, I'm probably sounding very fickle now, but as it turns out to be,
VJ Lars of MTV Europe is Swedish after all. His full name is Lars Beckung. I just mistook him with Lars Oostveen, because that guy was also working as a presenter on MTV Europe and they have the same first name. They both presented the same show which was called MTV Select. I triple checked it because I actually didn't recognize Lars Oostveen on a photo I found online as the guy that saw me and told about this to the viewers. But I did recognize Lars Beckung though from his photo. He's the one I meant, he saw me through the TV.

There was actually another presenter of MTV Select that saw me : Neil Cole. He's English.
Him and Lars Beckung both saw me through the TV, I don't recall which one saw me first, but it happened on two occasions within the timespan of 3 days, and this was in July 2000.

As it turns out to be, a few months ago I actually read an online newspaper article on Baba Vanga.
I haven't heard of the Dulce base or the greys underground base, but I'm definitely interested, it sounds awesome.
So I would much appreciate it if you could send me copies of your digital books and papers on the subject, thanks in advance !

I have four ebooks on the Montauk Project, including one that says that it's still up and running.
And I also have an ebook on Maria Orsic. All of these are on the cloud of the kindle app of Amazon. I don't know if it's possible to download Kindle ebooks to your hard drive, but I can try. If so, I could send them to you.
That's crazy having those experiences happen to you. Very interesting and a little mind boggeling too. I've been having these synchronicities happening to me over the past couple years dealing with my research and it's been weird and crazy too. Give me you're email and I can send these books to you. And if they won't let me send them. I'll tell you where you can find them so you can download them. And I've found this website that has so much info on it. It's insane the amount of info on this website. Check it out, definitely worth it!

JAmbrose1003

That's crazy having those experiences happen to you. Very interesting and a little mind boggeling too. I've been having these synchronicities happening to me over the past couple years dealing with my research and it's been weird and crazy too. Give me you're email and I can send these books to you. And if they won't let me send them. I'll tell you where you can find them so you can download them. And I've found this website that has so much info on it. It's insane the amount of info on this website. Check it out, definitely worth it!
And if there's any books you're looking for, I can check to see if I have them. I have a small library on my computer. But I'll definitely send the one about the dulce base. That one was amazing to read and ties Into the Phil Snyder case of him working on the dulce base.

lamdo263

I would like to share something with you all.

People can often hear my thoughts, even more so : when I listen to music, or to the sound of a TV or radio broadcast through headphones for instance, or any other kind of sound for that matter, then this sound (so mental or auditive), often is telepathically broadcast to others (always just one single person at a time).

Usually, such an individual needs to be in my vicinity, but at other times (usually when I haven’t had enough sleep lately; I’m talking about a huge shortage of sleep), this ‘telepathic broadcasting range’ of mine rises exponentially, i.e. sometimes someone at great distance can hear my thoughts.
For instance, once I got an e-mail from someone in which she told me that she was an old, Italian clairvoyant woman (clairaudient would have been a better choice of words) and that she had heard my thoughts, so that’s how I know. However, my problem is even worse than that, because it also happens that sounds (mental or auditive (so music for instance)) are being heard by someone in my vicinity and those sounds literally come from the future.

So, at some point in the future I’m listening to sound or thinking something ‘verbally’, or reading, and then it gets sent back in time to the present. Me in the present can never hear those sounds, I am merely functioning as a ‘conductor’ for those sounds, but because the person who heard them reacts to them and tells me about them, I know that it’s happening again. And, conversely, I sometimes think ‘verbally’ or listen to music Etc… in the present, and then it gets sent back in time and then they hear it in the past.

I know this because I remember it having happened : they told me this in the past i.e. the fact that they were hearing actual music in their mind or hearing me think in their mind (me in the future, from their point of view and that can even be from MY point of view : so then it’ll still need to happen i.e. me sending things back in time to them in the past).

Furthermore, when I’m watching TV (both live OR not (then ‘mental time travel’ is involved again)), or footage on the internet or a smartphone or a tablet or whatever, it doesn’t matter, then sometimes the people on TV can SEE ME, I swear, so this is yet another telepathy problem of mine, or as I like to call it : a ‘Photokinesis’ -problem.

There are television presenters who can confirm this claim, for instance VJ-Lars of MTV-Europe, he is a Swedish guy.
MTV-Europe is no longer on the cable, but it still was in the year 2000. Just contact him and ask him about it, I guaranty you that he will confirm it.

Other (former) tv-presenters and/or news-readers or other people on TV who can confirm it include local Flemish celebrities (I'm Flemish as well) such as : Mathias Coppens, Eline De Munck, Hanne Decoutere, Aster Nzeyimana, female soccer player Imke Courtois, Siska Schoeters, etc.
When Siska Schoeters saw images of mine appearing on the lense of the camera (there was another guy standing next to her who saw the exact same thing) the both of them saw me in the future.
That's because the recording was broadcast several months later and that's when I watched it, so I sent those images of mine back in time. I was grinning at the TV, she saw that, and it made her laugh out loud, which was a bit inappropriate, because she was interviewing a guy with borderline.
But, 10 percent of the blame lies with her, because shortly before the broadcast, I read a short interview in a TV-magazine in which Siska said that she had apologized to the guy with borderline, and that, and I quote : 'the person who is responsible for making me laugh should really think deeply about what he did'.
When I read that, I of course immediately realized that it had to be me, so that's how I got the idea of watching the broadcast and making it go full circle.

Another time, it was the year 2020, I was sitting on my couch and watching a documentary with very old footage shot in Russia during the first world war.
Now, I had forgotten to take off my beanie and the cameraman was filming a woman on the Russian countryside. It must have been cold out there because she was wearing a beanie too. I then saw her gesturing excitedly at the camera and she pointed to her beanie with her finger. I then mimicked that gesture and lifted up my beanie a centimeter. She then did the same. I stopped lifting mine up, she stopped too. I then began lifting it up again a bit higher, and then so did she with her beanie.
That way we 'communicated with one another' through space and time.

This other time I was watching footage from World War 2, It was shot somewhere in eastern Europe and it showed a few soldiers.
Two of them were in close-up. I first nodded at the one on the left, he was baffled and nodded back. Then I nodded at the one on the right, and he nodded back too.

Another time Yves Deruyter, who is a Belgian dj, was doing a set on Tomorrowland Belgium (a dance-festival), and he saw me too. He 'saluted' me, kind of like in the army so to speak, and I 'saluted' him back.
Many other, regular folks on Tomorrowland saw me as well when I watched the live-stream or when I watched a recording of the live-stream afterwards.

I will drop one final name now : Charlotte de Witte, a Belgian techno-dj who has seen me as well : she saw me in the future too (at the background of the lens of the camera).
I know this because I was thinking verbally : 'I don't like the hand gesture she's making'. She heard that thought in the past through the laptop on which I was watching the dj-set she was playing on a rooftop together with some other dj I didn't know. And then after she had heard my thought, she shook hands with the other dj, as if to say : 'well, do you like THIS hand gesture then ?', and then she looked straight into the camera, so that's how I know.

So I can tell you that the future already exists and that the past still exists, which is what Einstein said with his theory of relativity.
Logically speaking, this also means that free will can't exist, it's just an illusion, because after all, if we really had free will, we could change the timeline of the future and that's impossible, because the future is pre-determined, even more so : it already exists, it's already 'out there' in a zone of the space-time continuum that lies ahead of us. I found out about this because of my paranormal abilities.
I will clap my hands as this is good & out of respect. That's how your'e put together. This is a gift from your creation.

lamdo263

Keep out of the base at Dulcea. Certain ETs engineer animals with human intelligence gene inserts in them in order to survive on hostile worlds. They may have psy traps there. Generally a good place to keep out of mentally.

lamdo263

Wasn't Maria Orsic caught by the Russians and had a not too pleasant ending?