I can send thoughts, sounds and images of mine back in time

JAmbrose1003

And if there's any books you're looking for, I can check to see if I have them. I have a small library on my computer. But I'll definitely send the one about the dulce base. That one was amazing to read and ties Into the Phil Snyder case of him working on the dulce
It would be easier if I told you the website and you can download the books. Some books you can only barrow and others you can download PDF, or torrent, ECT... And I'll just give you the titles of the books.
Go to Internetarchives.org
Dulce base book- UFO highway by Anthony F. Sanchez

JAmbrose1003

Keep out of the base at Dulcea. Certain ETs engineer animals with human intelligence gene inserts in them in order to survive on hostile worlds. They may have psy traps there. Generally a good place to keep out of mentally.
Yeah that's true, I've heard some crazy and scary stories about that place

Smerdjakov

Not sure, I haven't read her book yet. Smerdjakov might know?

I read somewhere that she escaped to Neuschwabenland (New Swabia), a secret Nazi-base on Antarctica, which is possibly hidden in another time or another dimension.
I know for a fact that the Nazi's owned a time machine that was called 'Die Glocke (The Bell)'.
There were actually a few nazi's who escaped to the future in the US.
American hikers witnessed to the police and later on to the FBI that they saw a bell-shaped object appear in the woods during their hike and that some men dressed in Nazi-uniforms got out.
I don't recall what decade this was, but it was dozens of years after the end of World War 2.
So maybe Maria Orsic used the same method to escape ?
But that's just speculation on my part.
Another possibility is that she escaped on a UFO to the planet of the aliens, but again : that's just speculation.

Or when I think of it, maybe the truth is far less spectacular than any of this and she was actually caught by the Russians,
as lamdo263 mentioned earlier on.

Last edited:

lamdo263

I read somewhere that she escaped to Neuschwabenland (New Swabia), a secret Nazi-base on Antarctica, which is possibly hidden in another time or another dimension.
I know for a fact that the Nazi's owned a time machine that was called 'Die Glocke (The Bell)'.
There were actually a few nazi's who escaped to the future in the US.
American hikers witnessed to the police and later on to the FBI that they saw a bell-shaped object appear in the woods during their hike and that some men dress in Nazi-uniforms got out.
I don't recall what decade this was, but it was dozens of years after the end of World War 2.
So maybe Maria Orsic used the same method to escape ?
But that's just speculation on my part.
Another possibility is that she escaped on a UFO to the planet of the aliens, but again : that's just speculation.

Or when I think of it, maybe the truth is far less spectacular than any of this and she was actually caught by the Russians,
as lamdo263 mentioned earlier on.
Die Glocke was only a generator. It's used an energy that was destructive to living things and could not either sustain or transport people. Maybe Maria got out, but I would have had to be by another means. What I just read and not long ago is the Russian had gotten a hold of her and you know how that went?

Smerdjakov

Die Glocke was only a generator. It's used an energy that was destructive to living things and could not either sustain or transport people. Maybe Maria got out, but I would have had to be by another means. What I just read and not long ago is the Russian had gotten a hold of her and you know how that went?

My guess is she was gruesomely tortured...

JAmbrose1003

She might of died or she was hiding out just like the rest of the Nazis. I think she was too much of an asset to kill. And she could of left the Earth maybe? There's always that route she could of taken. I have a book on her if anyone wants a copy?