I can send thoughts, sounds and images of mine back in time

Mayhem

Zenith
She might of died or she was hiding out just like the rest of the Nazis. I think she was too much of an asset to kill. And she could of left the Earth maybe? There's always that route she could of taken. I have a book on her if anyone wants a copy?
Is it a digital copy? Wouldn't mind reading it.

Smerdjakov

Apparently, the Russians built a time machine, kind of like the ones the US has, or the one that China wants to build.
Little if anything is known about it though.
Suppose it's true, then maybe the Russians were helped out by Maria Orsic.

Mayhem

Zenith
Hazard a guess that most of the big superpowers would have gained access to knowledge to build one over the years, but whether time can be really messed with by any human is very debateable.

Lets be honest could anyone be ever trusted to do good?

JAmbrose1003

Is it a digital copy? Wouldn't mind reading it.
Yeah it's a PDF file. Just shoot me you're email and I'll send it. I have a lot of books of you're looking for anything? The unknown, aliens, UFO, physics, ect.Just let me know a subject and I can see what I have on it? And check out this website, it has so much info. Worth checking out.

lamdo263

Himmler would have been right behind all of it since he was paramount in the trips to the east at the time to find their secrets.
I had seen a special on a group of long-haired clairvoyants that by the use of long-haired antenna qualities of their long hair, during one of their get togethers, Hitler was pre-found out about his qualities, capabilities I'm guess 1932 or 34 or before that. This group of psychics met a number of times and the information they brought forth, was that it would be Hitler that would be able to gel loyalty to him where Germany would rise again.

Note* they met at a cabin in the forest or wooded section of Germany then. This was a secluded out of the way place no privy to public eyes or intervention. Remember Germany was now a national recovery wave of new vitality as this was the Eew sheep, or feeling good period of post World War One recovery period. People were happy, glad, they no longer had the specter of oppressive killing of its citizens hanging over them. So nobody really cared that much about Hitler nor his consequence till later in the 1930s.

Issues looked good to these psychics then, but they didn't see the quality of the peoples that would later gather round Hitler in his new meteoric rise. Hitlers later cabinet was composed of people that were either roughnecks, perverts, criminal minded or austerely wicked.

What one has to remember about these times, is after World War One, the German republic was humiliated by the League Of Nations in the assigning of Ethiopians assigned to look after a German community to where these soldiers committed rape against relative Caucasian women. This act enraged the then German public. It was with time and the breaking of restrictions laws-imposed post World War One that the home front in Germany socially wise, began to change.

There was a need for a new type of national social order, there still were relatively normal people, but this was to change nationally with the idolization of Adolph Hitler as a political religious figure. You see, the problem between the psychic envisioners and what was really happening around Hitler, were people such as Joesph Goebbels the propaganda minister.
He was very efficient at how he helped Adolph Hitler, but his ways were cruel and exploratory. The psychics might have said, "Hey' wait a minute, Hitler's supposed to rise to power; but what about these creepy people behind him"?

In the early 1930s Germany began to become a pace setter for the rest of the world to follow, due to it great advances in all of the sciences. In that time up to about 1936 Germany looked morally okay, but there was a need to place a blame on one ethnicity and that scapegoat was the Jews.

Getting back to this specialized core predictive group, they themselves could not judge the character of the nature of the assisting people that were to gather around Hitler. It's also the same situation to where there's an overwhelming want to place past President Trump back in office however, he's never published the statement that during Jan 6th year 2021 under his leadership of him controlling he may have suffered from long covid. The press statement of trump saying so, would make it legal for him to reassume office. Otherwise, he technically would be looked at as a negligent murderer.

Psychics see a considerable amount, but not everything in the investment sizing, as to what was to surround the Hitler personality cult, as far as assisting personnel had gone. Lamdo

Last edited: