I did a Hypnosis Session for forgotten memories

Num7

Administrator
Staff
How long did the experience last overall? Did it end as soon as the video ended, or did it keep going afterwards?

TimeFlipper

I did a online Hypnosis Session for forgotten memories I didn't know what to expect but what I saw shocked me. I saw Walt Disney, he was at a table with what looked like a model of the 1964 worlds fair so weird I kind of got emotional so strange
Will you be having another session?...Maybe if you do, you could find more about that emotion which was strange to you :)..

TimeFlipper

But I'm going to try and do it with an empty mind and forget about the other session. I want it to be as legitimate as possible don't wanna put thoughts in my head then see something on the line of that
On the first session were you thinking about Walt Disney and the 1964 worlds fair, as you were listening to the guy talking?

mullac998

Just tried again this time I saw what seemed like a video it was a black and white video of a guy some what big with a moustache and long hair not down to his neck or anything like that he just had long hair in front of him was a wooden table and he was doing an experiment. it was hard to make out but he had a pipe laying across straight which was attached between to pieces of wood and on the left side there seemed to be a crank of some sort because he was rotating his hand