I did a Hypnosis Session for forgotten memories

mullac998

worst drawing ever but it looked something like this the pipe came across the table like so but was being held up I cannot remember how the wood that was holding it up looked like so just drew it like so.1630003554452.png

TimeFlipper

Do you think any of those dreams you told us about, could be associated with your forgotten dreams, or were they completely new dreams?

TimeFlipper

oh you do you mean do I think that this new experience I had today was linked to the one with disney?
No, the dreams you have told us about since you had that hypnotic session...Did any of those dreams make you think you might have dreamt them before, but forgotten about them?...Sort of like the Deja Vu feelings we all get :)..

mullac998

No, the dreams you have told us about since you had that hypnotic session...Did any of those dreams make you think you might have dreamt them before, but forgotten about them?...Sort of like the Deja Vu feelings we all get :)..
For my life I cant remember refencing any dreams do you have a link to the post. I did refence about my experience with disney but nothing else...