I Have Already Been Proven Correct

Ren

You can't add to my prediction and then say I was wrong.
The images of the UFO were not added by Perez Hilton or any other gossip website.
The UFO's on the screen behind the band were added by the band.

During Muse's performance of "Survive" at the Olympics 2012, a real UFO not a video of a computer rendered UFO will appear in such a way that it can not be debunked. Either that, or there will be a nuclear explosion."

Regardless, if they were real UFOs or fake UFOs, I WAS RIGHT. The prediction is neither vague nor easy.

You're going to dismiss me no matter what I say. A real UFO could have flown around the Muse performance at the Olympics 2012 and you would have said it was the X-47B.

..and that is actually good. I want to be dismissed and discredited by all except a few thousand critical thinkers.

dave11

Muse WILL Survive At Olympic Closing Ceremony! | PerezHilton.com

One guy tried to tell me that it didn't count because they weren't real UFOs.
The only person who can prove you correct is yourself/

I, I will survive. I'm gonna win. I'm gonna live. Yes, I will even thrive. So slap me five! I'm gonna win. Because I have the best training money can buy! I'm gonna have more gold, than Flava Flav's teeth, yes, I will survive.
grill10.jpg
fuck flava flava

Num7

Administrator
Staff
During Muse's performance of "Survive" at the Olympics 2012, a real UFO not a video of a computer rendered UFO will appear in such a way that it can not be debunked. Either that, or there will be a nuclear explosion."
Ren, can you define what's a real UFO? Are CGI UFOs real UFOs?

As we could see in the link you provided, the said UFOs were a video of a computer rendered UFO, therefore, not a real UFO.

TnWatchdog

Muse WILL Survive At Olympic Closing Ceremony! | PerezHilton.com

One guy tried to tell me that it didn't count because they weren't real UFOs.
The only person who can prove you correct is yourself/

I, I will survive. I'm gonna win. I'm gonna live. Yes, I will even thrive. So slap me five! I'm gonna win. Because I have the best training money can buy! I'm gonna have more gold, than Flava Flav's teeth, yes, I will survive.
grill10.jpg

This guy is the world ambassador appointed to meet the Annunaki that are arriving in the near future. He doesn't know of their quest for gold. Sorry to drift off topic...someone bring us back.

Ren

Ren, can you define what's a real UFO? Are CGI UFOs real UFOs?

As we could see in the link you provided, the said UFOs were a video of a computer rendered UFO, therefore, not a real UFO.

That's the point. I never said it was a real UFO in the original prediction. So my prediction is correct.

Ren

fuck flava flava

Tell us how you really feel about Flava Flav.

So, let this be a lesson to you all. When you read that I had predicted that UFOs would be seen over Muse at the Olympics you all assume and still assume that I was referring to real UFOs. When in fact I did not say they were real or not real in my statement. Yet I am discredited because you were expecting real UFOs. And because you're expecting something that I did not say, you're also declaring my prediction to be a failure.

The fact is, UFOs are appearing over Muse tonight just as I said. Computer rendered or real, it doesn't matter. I knew the future where you did not. This strengthens my claims. Now you are still free to discredit me because you were expecting the real thing. But it still doesn't change the reality that I was right.

Octavusprime

Ren, you know damn well you predicted a UFO that would leave none to question. I'm not sure who you are kidding but I see through your thin veil of deceit.

When did you add the "or nuclear explosion"? Anyone else catch that little edit? Have fun finding your critical thinking followers for they shall all reside in your head.

I don't like being dragged through bullshit. With you i am done.

Ren

Octavusprime. Are UFOs going to appear over Muse tonight or are they not? Yes or no? The question is not are the UFOs real or not. You call me deceitful when I am telling the truth.