I Have Already Been Proven Correct

Octavusprime

You are not the only person who thinks a ufo will appear tonight... Do you just regurgitate what you find on the internet then find technicalities to prove you were right in some off the wall way.

Ren

This is not a game.
This is how time is being altered.
It is called Stein's Gate.
That's where you substitute a real harmful event with a less harmful similar event.
See the Anime "Stein's Gate" for details.
As stated, UFOs did appear above Muse instead of appearing for real in front of London spectators.
A big harmless fire broke out instead of a nuclear bomb detonated by 3 terrorists in Spain.
And Billy Graham is somehow still alive on the same Newser.Com page.
Here is a lengthy explanation as to why.
Is Billy Graham Dead? Billy Graham Death Report | Lee Abbott Marketing – Empower Network Blog

BlastTyrant

Well Ren as i said i give anyone the benefit of a doubt at least once and you have now proven to be not only a fraud wich i half expected anyway but now you twist your words to cover your own a&&, The definiton in wich you gave in the area you are in is that a UFO not a video not a CGI not a man in a bowl suit but a UFO, there was NO UFO above the Muse performance, to say you meant something else when really what you meant is what you said.

I can explain a video i can explain a CGI so your prediction is wrong Ren, admit the fact you were wrong and leave it be. I have not heard of any Nuclear Explosion so your prediction was false ren thats the way it is.

You try to fool those who's lifes and world revolve around the unexplained and paranormal you may be able to pull the wool over the eyes of others but not here.

Octavusprime

This is not a game.
This is how time is being altered.
It is called Stein's Gate.
That's where you substitute a real harmful event with a less harmful similar event.
See the Anime "Stein's Gate" for details.
As stated, UFOs did appear above Muse instead of appearing for real in front of London spectators.
A big harmless fire broke out instead of a nuclear bomb detonated by 3 terrorists in Spain.
And Billy Graham is somehow still alive on the same Newser.Com page.
Here is a lengthy explanation as to why.
Is Billy Graham Dead? Billy Graham Death Report | Lee Abbott Marketing – Empower Network Blog

What you lack aside from sanity or integrity is proof. You have no proof of your abilities. You said that this would prove you either the real deal or a hoaxing fool. You sir are a phony.

"Someone went back in time and changed it!!!!!!" Seriously....?

Case closed.

Ren

That's pretty harsh criticism. Nobody really knows what happened at the Muse performance because the US completely edited it out. Other countries also edited the closing ceremony performances.

The fact is, I said a nuke would not be detonated if UFOs appeared over Muse.
I linked a photo with computer generated UFOs over Muse.
You got angry because they weren't real UFOs.
I NEVER SAID THEY WERE REAL UFOs.

You're calling me a phony, a fraud and a host of other names but it still doesn't change the fact that I was right. UFOs did appear over Muse.

There is nothing you can do about it. You can't debunk it because it happened. Nobody can dispute that those were CGI UFOs. There was no way for me to know that those would appear in the video. I don't know the band and that picture on Perez Hilton was leaked.

You're all wrong and I'm right on this. Stop arguing and trying to discredit me.

Ren

"During Muse's performance of "Survive" at the Olympics 2012, a UFO will appear in such a way that it can not be debunked."

NOTICE how I did not say if they were real UFOs or not here.

"Either that, or there will be a nuclear explosion."

NOTICE how I said there would be no nuclear explosion if UFOs appeared.

The Perez Hilton photo was released after I said this. There was no way for me to know.

Octavusprime

We don't have to try to discredit you. You do a good job of that already.

The FACT is anyone close to Muse OR involved with the closing ceremony would know about the backdrop. This is NOT something that only you could possibly know. Next time predict something that no one could know.

Example: On August 15th flight 137 out of boston will have engine failure and crash over the atlantic on it's way to amsterdam.

See there is no vagueness nor ability to know this event would happen. Your desperate attempts at attention are sad.