I NEED TO GO BACK IN TIME

Martian

What kind do you use?
It's the kind if I rub my socks on carpet long enough and fast enough it creates a micro-singularity, the size of a room in my house. I then throw skittles in the singularity first before going in myself.

Does it still work if you use fabric softener?
That would soften the fabric of spacetime and make the universe dynamic instead of static! :eek:

Now I think some of you really are time travelers speaking in code... :cautious:

:D

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It's the kind if I rub my socks on carpet long enough and fast enough it creates a micro-singularity, the size of a room in my house. I then throw skittles in the singularity first before going in myself.

Does it still work if you use fabric softener?
That would soften the fabric of spacetime and make the universe dynamic instead of static! :eek:

Now I think some of you really are time travelers speaking in code... :cautious:

:D

That makes perfect sense. This is the most legitimate explanation I've heard in a long time. I think we solved the time travel mystery.

t8d6ohm.jpg

AGJackson

This i how I travel back in time too! I thought I was the only one who washed and fabric softned a giant teddy bear, removed the stuffing and got inside, put new socks on and shuffled around to gain enough static power to create a room size vortex! Who knew there were more of you that did the same!