I reconstructed Titor's "I am from 2036" thread

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Greetings, Paranormalissians.

About a year ago I started REALLY going through all of the Titor stuff.

The threads, posts and IRC logs of his I was able to find were all in crappy text files or otherwise just extremely hard to read. So, being the obsessive compulsive data hoarder that I tend to be (I'm not joking about that by the way, just ask my wife who questions why I need a 24 terabyte storage device), I decided to organize everything into a more modern and easily maintained format.

I Am from 2036 | Curious Cosmos

This thread is from Art Bell's old "Post 2 Post" BBS before it got shut down in late 2000 or early 2001; everything there has been reconstructed by hand (users, posts, post dates, etc) to be as easy to look/search through as possible.

I plan on doing the rest of the original Titor content in a similar manner, and eventually releasing it all as a collection of PDFs for everyone.

Anyways, have fun looking through it and let me know if you see any room for improvement :)

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Incidentally, some of the members I recreated during this project are probably still visitors here. If you want to claim that account so you have control over the profile I'm happy to help.

Khaos

where the wild things are
I've seen Pamela here before.

Reading up on that topic and saw the bit about Marc X time traveler a few years before Titor. LOL. Must have been the shocker when the person who exposed him showed up at his doorstep.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Yeah me too; I don't know if she still has interest in forums though... I've not seen her in a while.

Either way, if she shows back up, she (or anyone else who was part of that thread) is welcome to control of their account - All they gotta do is contact me :)

Now if only Titor would come back...

Khaos

where the wild things are
Now if only Titor would come back...

Dunno about that. Was reading one of the last pages and saw the comment about his story about Russia launching nuclear strikes being similar to the 1984 movie, Red Dawn. Which also had a remake done in 2012. I've seen both movies and yes, I quite agree that things are a bit similar. Fighting Diamondbacks? A guerrilla militia movement done by teenagers? And in the movie, they were the Wolverines, a band of teenagers launching guerrilla style attacks against the soviets.

Later in the movie, the kids run into the remains of a army brigade, and they tell the story of how the invasion started, and key places being hit with nuclear bombardment. Funny enough that Jacksonville, Flordia was one of the places hit and also Titor mentioned that Jacksonville was destroyed by nuclear fallout.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Good Job.
I've been looking for these posts, up until now I could only find some from a different forum thread.
Having a look through the thread now.

Awesome!

There are a few accounts who have broken or default avatars... Realized this last night. Ignore that for now, LOL.

If anyone has their own collection of Titor content (IRC logs, threads from other closed sites, etc), let me know and I'll be happy to convert it over to something like I've done here. Looking to ultimately end up with as complete a Titor library/collection as I can.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I have the Alexander IRC logs. Alexander posted on this web site and my web site,
Alexander claimed to be a friend of John Titor in 2039.