I reconstructed Titor's "I am from 2036" thread

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Part of Alexander IRC logs about John Titor
Posted January 2004

I met John Titor in 2034.He was a good man.Sadly he died of the flu last year.2038 to you.
John told me about his postings while he was here and I never thought that I would do something like that.john loved your "classic rock".
*is john titor his real name?
*when and where was he born?
*Where did he go to school?(highschool, college...)
*How many family members did he have, any siblings?
*on what date did he die?
*How did you two meet?No, not his real name.
He was born in Florida.1998
He went to school at Fort UF , your Universitiy of Florida
Temporal Recon
I will never disclose information that might bring harm to my friend or his family.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
If members have interest in the Alexander Files, we could re-post the files here.
Their are many weeks of IRC information available.

Ren

Do you think Temporal Recon is Alexander? It isn't a slip-up. John wanted us to know something. Why? I don't know.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Do you think Temporal Recon is Alexander? It isn't a slip-up. John wanted us to know something. Why? I don't know.

I understand Titor called his team the temporal recon unit, but this seemed out of place. I'm wondering if anyone knows Alexanders last name because I'm really good at finding people online. If someone has Alex's photo, I'd know if he was TR or not as well. LOL..

Leslie

I'm interested also. I remember a person coming online and saying John had passed. If I remember correctly, the poor lad was not believed by several.