I reconstructed Titor's "I am from 2036" thread

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I am willing to post all of the Alexander I have. Please note there is a lot of information over a number of months and quite possibly more information than John Titor posted. A little ancient history: All of the information came from two IRC log groups. One group was the original Time Travel Forum group which was started in 2002 or 2001 I don’t remember. This group had an IRC group that met one night a week and members were able to ask Alexander questions on almost every subject. My IRC group was Time Travel Theory was also set up for one night a week and members from both groups were asking the questions from Alexander.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I am willing to post all of the Alexander I have. Please note there is a lot of information over a number of months and quite possibly more information than John Titor posted. A little ancient history: All of the information came from two IRC log groups. One group was the original Time Travel Forum group which was started in 2002 or 2001 I don’t remember. This group had an IRC group that met one night a week and members were able to ask Alexander questions on almost every subject. My IRC group was Time Travel Theory was also set up for one night a week and members from both groups were asking the questions from Alexander.

You are amazing, can't wait to see it.

Do you mind if I clean up formatting on the stuff you post and add it to the "Titor Library"?

Ren

I'm interested. I want to know if there was discussion of Alexander the Great or Aliens and things like that.