I will be producing the Timenomore 6-dial HDR

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Dr Z, will you describe what the Reality Manipulator Base Unit is and what it does.
Thanks
the base unit is a entry level to the radionic world, if it yield result for the first time user, this mean they will be able to move forward to a bigger device that offer more accuracy, lets describ it as the tricycle of the radionic world, affordable , solid , and light weight does not require a complicated procedure to operate, ive made over a 100 and everyone who use where quite happy with its healing capability, as for every radionic device you do need to be in tune with your chakkra energy and yes i should make a video about this, once i finish production work on my current order, cheers

Doc 05

Zenith
the base unit is a entry level to the radionic world, if it yield result for the first time user, this mean they will be able to move forward to a bigger device that offer more accuracy, lets describ it as the tricycle of the radionic world, affordable , solid , and light weight does not require a complicated procedure to operate, ive made over a 100 and everyone who use where quite happy with its healing capability, as for every radionic device you do need to be in tune with your chakkra energy and yes i should make a video about this, once i finish production work on my current order, cheers
Can it be "tuned" for an HDR type experience?

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Can it be "tuned" for an HDR type experience?
It would yield the same result, but as much as you can concentrate, the hdr with either 2 or 4 or 6 dial offer an accuracy when it come to time travel, but for astral projection or healing all radionic device can offer the same thing, the only difference is how well it sync up with you

Doc 05

Zenith
It would yield the same result, but as much as you can concentrate, the hdr with either 2 or 4 or 6 dial offer an accuracy when it come to time travel, but for astral projection or healing all radionic device can offer the same thing, the only difference is how well it sync up with you
Is it possible to add a jack/input/posts for an add on electromagnet upgrade?

Doc 05

Zenith
My question is can it be used in conjunction with a HDR? Like side by side or plugged intogether?
I was thinking as a small portable unit I could carry in my jacket.
Maybe "tune/program" it with an HDR,
then take it to a "vortex" and activate it.