I will be producing the Timenomore 6-dial HDR

Emperor Time

You have not one clue what you're going into. Time Travel is not like in the movie. You got survivor skills? Multiple people skills? Will to keep fighting on? No matter what you see real or not real? The future is for the most part not kind.
I agree but some things are worth the risk.

Secretman3811

I would for the arduino project. It’s for the latest version of the arduino set. I will attempt the time travel version of the arduino set to try to make it work. $54.99 at the kit that is compatible with arduino nano.

It has to be at the right source. I am sure I have a right funding source for the modified version of the bajak flux capacitor as well as eBay parts on the card. I could ask “mom” if she would get supplies for parts but right now, she had heart problems.
Don't leave your mom alone if you time travel I would wait until mom pass away but if you do time travel you may not get home or lost in time because this is not a joke but serious matter

Secretman3811

You have not one clue what you're going into. Time Travel is not like in the movie. You got survivor skills? Multiple people skills? Will to keep fighting on? No matter what you see real or not real? The future is for the most part not kind.
Tron we mostly don't have a survivor skill so it to dangerous

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
i had 5 electromagnet bar manufacture, i have two hdr in the progress, being sick does not accelerate my work, but there are room for 3 more hdr to be sold, so let me know if anyone are in line to buy because of the season there is less work and i have less income this is why im putting a lot of effort into doing this, hope you all understand in not doing this for profit but to make ends meat, and pay rent,
thank you all
price a negociable

Num7

Administrator
Staff
i had 5 electromagnet bar manufacture, i have two hdr in the progress, being sick does not accelerate my work, but there are room for 3 more hdr to be sold, so let me know if anyone are in line to buy because of the season there is less work and i have less income this is why im putting a lot of effort into doing this, hope you all understand in not doing this for profit but to make ends meat, and pay rent,
thank you all
price a negociable
Good to know!

What are your payment methods? PayPal?