I will be producing the Timenomore 6-dial HDR

Secretman3811

Okay, at @Tron1's request, we removed a couple of his recent posts and subsequent replies by other members. Tron1 went through a rough patch this week and he apologized for what he regretted saying here.
i am sorry too i need to get on the med like tron1.
i have this feeling that tron have some kind of bipolar problem there is help for that.

Tron1

I am not bipolar. Just very stressed out cause my mom died and other things. Stress is hard to handle especially when people ignore you and are always mad at you for no reason. Plus I've been in a money loop for a long time. I'm rich I'm not rich thing.
I fear the worst of me If I go back to work. Very paranoid on that. But that's normal when you have a job interview coming up to be a GM at a major car dealership. It's a big collection of being scared of moving on and leaving my house. Moving on into a new future.

Silent_Starling

I am not bipolar. Just very stressed out cause my mom died and other things. Stress is hard to handle especially when people ignore you and are always mad at you for no reason. Plus I've been in a money loop for a long time. I'm rich I'm not rich thing.
I fear the worst of me If I go back to work. Very paranoid on that. But that's normal when you have a job interview coming up to be a GM at a major car dealership. It's a big collection of being scared of moving on and leaving my house. Moving on into a new future.

Good luck with it all, dude.

Sounds like you need time off/away if anything (sounds unpractical I realise) You are describing somewhat of a transition and one not unconnected to an existential crisis. It’s not abnormal to feel like you are bouncing between walls under such pressure and the unknown.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
@DoctorZ what i would like to know and you can answer however you like is:

-Gibbs stated he made the unit in a certain way, under certain circumstances and then tested under circumstance's.

Which is fine.

Do you have any say 'parameter's' you adhere to along the way?
i made a video about how the hdr work its on my youtube channel if you guys dont have it , here it is , its far deep into the video file https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-mBxb_e_QAXRGddUgdJHSw

DoctorZ

my first hdr was delivered with success. mu customer was happy with his request, now i got to make the second one, i produce 5 electromagnet bar, two of them are alread use, so there room for 3 more hdr to be made, let me know if you are interested still

DoctorZ

let me clear out something that mess the second order

at 850us$ its a basic hdr, with magnet, just the magnet alone cost close to 500$ to make it take a lot of transformator wires to make one and machine the steel to spec,

@ 1250us$ will get you a timenomore 6 dial hdr with all the bell and whistle , a carrying case , and custom colour magnet,
there is a seller agreement to be sign before i even start work and it will be made on my term , i work 5 days a week and i only have one day a week to spend on it if im not dead tired from my weeks work so it may take 2 to 3 months to deliver

i hope this clears out why its so expensive
my work quality is not to be question ive been making them since 2006

Tron1

I'm going to get money hungry. I'll work on getting cash Doc 05 is to. Ill ask for loans from friends. We all get paid Monday. I may be able to round up a lot more this time rather than 06. I've developed a good relationship with business dealers. Have a sense of power employees fear.

Secretman3811

I'm going to get money hungry. I'll work on getting cash Doc 05 is to. Ill ask for loans from friends. We all get paid Monday. I may be able to round up a lot more this time rather than 06. I've developed a good relationship with business dealers. Have a sense of power employees fear.
Hey tron do u see a NWO coming soon?

Tron1

They shut down America on a virus because the stock market crashes 8 days in a row. What ever happens happens not for a reason. They kept Trump on the voting ballot after voting to keep him off? NEW World Order no the future is happening wrong because of idiots with money.

DoctorZ

for those who are interessted into a radionic device , i will be producing for a smaller price the reality manipulator version 3.0 , this device will be a smaller version of the hdr , more compact and most of the part inside instead of outside, lets say a introduction device to the power of radionic device, hdr like,
the reality manipulator version 3.0 will be set a 250$us .
production time 3 week , to delivery
i plan to make them before sale, so the first 3 order will be delivered quite fast
so let me know,
time are hard and this is the only way to finance my project
cheers