If you believe, please pray

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Well, Thursday is my big day where I found out all the nitty gritty details about my mutated cells (cancer). I'll find out if I need chemo, the likelihood of it returning, etc. Hey cancer, look into Daryl's crossbow for me. Yeah, that's it....

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
"There will be lots of people around when times are easy, but take note of who remains in your life when times get tough."

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
No chemo for me! My
Onco score was low - 15. My chance of recurrence with Tomoxafen (medication) is 10 percent. I will have blood work every 3 months for 2 years and mammograms every 6 months forever.

I will have radiation, but I can accept that. I'm very happy. I see the radiologist next week.

The medication will give me hot flashes. I start it today. I also have to stay active so I don't develop blood clots.

This I can handle. :)

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
No chemo for me! My
Onco score was low - 15. My chance of recurrence with Tomoxafen (medication) is 10 percent. I will have blood work every 3 months for 2 years and mammograms every 6 months forever.

I will have radiation, but I can accept that. I'm very happy. I see the radiologist next week.

The medication will give me hot flashes. I start it today. I also have to stay active so I don't develop blood clots.

This I can handle. :)

Wonderful news! I'm so glad you'll be okay :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
THANK YOU! Just gotta get over the pain in the ass (or boob) daily radiation. When that's over, I'll feel freer than a naked bird on a Mars beachfront.

I have no clue where I came up with that.

I need to get back to work.

LOL

TnWatchdog

th

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'm feeling super grumpy on this new Tamoxifen medication. I may have to stay away from here for a few days until I get used it.