If you believe, please pray

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Note: I created this thread for prayers and support, not sarcastic remarks and medical advice. I placed it here so that anyone who doesn't believe in prayer and positive support won't have to see it in the general forum. So, I kindly ask for only prayers and support. Thank you for understanding.

Now, on to the update for those who truly want to know:

Radiation Day 1 - It's like a 2 minute x-ray. I'm in and out. The morning stress of getting the kids ready AND myself ready, along with the morning traffic, are making me exhausted, but the procedure is easy as pie. It makes me wonder why I have to drive 30 minutes for something that takes 2 minutes, but this won't be forever! 34 treatments to go and counting down!!!!

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Note: I created this thread for prayers and support, not sarcastic remarks and medical advice. I placed it here so that anyone who doesn't believe in prayer and positive support won't have to see it in the general forum. So, I kindly ask for only prayers and support. Thank you for understanding.

Now, on to the update for those who truly want to know:

Radiation Day 1 - It's like a 2 minute x-ray. I'm in and out. The morning stress of getting the kids ready AND myself ready, along with the morning traffic, are making me exhausted, but the procedure is easy as pie. It makes me wonder why I have to drive 30 minutes for something that takes 2 minutes, but this won't be forever! 34 treatments to go and counting down!!!!
I'm happy to hear the radiation is goin well! :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I am half way done with radiation!!!!!!!!!!!

After this, it's prevention and checkups! I'm armed with aspirin, Tomoxafen, and a new inner strength I didn't even know I had!!! :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Thanks, but the 2 week fatigue has arrived. It feels like a drug. I kept falling asleep yesterday and went to bed at 9:30.
Still, it's the lesser of two evils. I can't complain.

Harte

Thanks, but the 2 week fatigue has arrived. It feels like a drug. I kept falling asleep yesterday and went to bed at 9:30.
That ain't bad.
I rarely make it past 8 pm on weeknights myself, and I can't blame any radiation therapy!

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
That ain't bad.
I rarely make it past 8 pm on weeknights myself, and I can't blame any radiation therapy!

Harte

LOL!!!! I'm used to being up until 10 or 11, but again, not complaining. It's a small tradeoff because chemo would have been much worse.
I'm very grateful.

Harte

No doubt that if you fall asleep early, it just means you need the rest. So get it. While you can (if you can.)

Harte