I'm a Time Traveler

Zeit Individuum

What about someone between the ages of 60-90?

I don't understand what point you're trying to make. Age wouldn't make a difference. Anyone from 1941 would not be familiar with advanced technology.

People who are around the age of 60-90 didn’t have computers when they were young. The “World Wide Web” wasn’t created until the 1970s, according to your time. Have you ever used an Ipad before? How do you know how to use one? Touch screen only came out only a few years back.

BlastTyrant

What about someone between the ages of 60-90?

I don't understand what point you're trying to make. Age wouldn't make a difference. Anyone from 1941 would not be familiar with advanced technology.

People who are around the age of 60-90 didn’t have computers when they were young. The “World Wide Web” wasn’t created until the 1970s, according to your time. Have you ever used an Ipad before? How do you know how to use one? Touch screen only came out only a few years back.
i am going to agree with Sam here, i am failing to see a point, Our generation is far more inclined with this technology than older generations, we grew up with it it came out in our life time.

This reminded me, i do Technical Support and one of the main things we do is Iphones and Ipads, the older generations 50-70 are clueless with these, they call and we have to talk them through it even turning them on, most of these guys barley know how to use a pc, let alone anything more advanced. We actually get yelled at for making them upgrade from flip style dial phones

Zeit Individuum

i am going to agree with Sam here, i am failing to see a point, Our generation is far more inclined with this technology than older generations, we grew up with it it came out in our life time.

This reminded me, i do Technical Support and one of the main things we do is Iphones and Ipads, the older generations 50-70 are clueless with these, they call and we have to talk them through it even turning them on, most of these guys barley know how to use a pc, let alone anything more advanced. We actually get yelled at for making them upgrade from flip style dial phones

Okay, how does your theory work with the first computers and the first people using them?

Samstwitch

Okay, how does your theory work with the first computers and the first people using them?

It is a fact that most older folks have a very difficult time with all the new advanced technology today. And most older folks won't use this technology, because it's too confusing to them. That's why children in kindergarten are introduced to technology, so they become familiar with it at an early age. That's the best examples I can give you about it.

Zeit Individuum

It is a fact that most older folks have a very difficult time with all the new advanced technology today. And most older folks won't use this technology, because it's too confusing to them. That's why children in kindergarten are introduced to technology, so they become familiar with it at an early age. That's the best examples I can give you about it.

Okay, you can believe who what you want, but how about the first generation to use computers? What about cell phones? People just learn how to do it, yes it takes time but it is something that has to be learnt.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Zeit... welcome to the site always glad to hear from travelers.. so sit down and rest a spell, we can chat a bit maybe learn from one another..

Question??
why this time, what is here that you need

I am sent here to collect information on technology. We take parts of machines that could be used for warfare. This time is not the only time Nazi Germany is playing with, we can go to as far as 2200, even though I only went as far as 2100. I have the record for the furthest back in time, 8.000 years ago. I was sent there to gather information on the Aryan Race by Heinrich Himmler.

while I don't buy that answer for a newyork minute, because there is no tech. in this time that would serve you in the 30's-40's mechines..
I will play along for a little more,
what type of technology are you looking for ?
how do you intend to put it to use in the past ?
could you ride a motorcycle through the portal ?

Zeit Individuum

Zeit... welcome to the site always glad to hear from travelers.. so sit down and rest a spell, we can chat a bit maybe learn from one another..

Question??
why this time, what is here that you need

I am sent here to collect information on technology. We take parts of machines that could be used for warfare. This time is not the only time Nazi Germany is playing with, we can go to as far as 2200, even though I only went as far as 2100. I have the record for the furthest back in time, 8.000 years ago. I was sent there to gather information on the Aryan Race by Heinrich Himmler.

while I don't buy that answer for a newyork minute, because there is no tech. in this time that would serve you in the 30's-40's mechines..
I will play along for a little more,
what type of technology are you looking for ?
how do you intend to put it to use in the past ?
could you ride a motorcycle through the portal ?

I am looking for information on technology that could help change the path of the war, such as helicopters, submarines, tanks, etc. I could ride a motorcycle through the Zeitportal, its small enough too. All other technologies that we’re looking for is too large so we have to bring back pieces or blueprints.

Khaos

where the wild things are
So in your other topic, you said that time cannot be changed, yet you are here saying you want to change time? By changing the path of a past event, you are altering time. You said in experiments, you were unable to alter time itself. So how exactly are you planning to alter the path of the war? Also by creating an alternate path, you are opening up an alternate (multiple) universe, which you have claimed in your other thread, that is impossible to do, multiple universes do not exist.

Samstwitch

I am looking for information on technology that could help change the path of the war, such as helicopters, submarines, tanks, etc. I could ride a motorcycle through the Zeitportal, its small enough too. All other technologies that we’re looking for is too large so we have to bring back pieces or blueprints.

You want information to help change the outcome of the war against Nazi War Criminal, Adolf Hitler who murdered millions of innocent people...and who cost thousands of lives of the brave men who fought to exterminate him and his regime in WW II???

ZeoEmeraude

After seeing all that you have supposedly seen during your travels....why would you even care about 1940's Germany? Your *task* is basically a waste of time (pun intended) since you know the outcome. There are too many variables to alter an entire war that not only killed millions (look at that word) of innocent people, but altered the entire planet for generations. Your feeble attempt to alter such a grand set of incidents is pointless...and I find it insulting my intellect. Now I require more than just some bad grammar and a half-hearted yarn bub. Since you traveled all this way to see us, and you are familiar with our technology....then where are the pictures of your device? Did the wooden box burn up when those atoms smashed together and brought you to the land of the free? Upload pictures of the device...The good folks here need to see something of your device and how it operates. Since we are in the tech scavenging business....I want to see your 1940's tech. I may even raise an eyebrow.