I'm a Time Traveler

Sorry I can't help but be sceptical. If you are a time traveller what is your reason for declaring yourself as such? It surely defeats the object of gathering clandestine information .... I look forward to your reply.

I am declaring myself in your time because I want to share with others my experiences. I use a cover name because I do not want to expose myself. If I would use my real name, I would be executed by another Nazi time traveler because I have given out information about the Nazi state, and therefore be a trader to my nation and party. I really don’t care if you believe me or not, I not what’s true and I would expected other to tell the truth also.

~Zeit~
The above quote was not made by me.

Curious_Girl98

Wow .... I 'm finally posting here again after more than half a year. I wish I had a time machine to go back to the past! I'd like Zeit to post a picture of his/her time machine, I'd love to see it! :D

Jeremiah

Aww I think he gave up the hoax. Must've been too many questions. Most at least admit it was a hoax. I'm left feeling less fulfilled.

Khaos

where the wild things are
When I think about this "time traveler" and his "experiment" for some odd reason, I get this in my mind:

Sliders

I think their might be some truth to the hole Natzi, time travel "stuff" but I don't know about this guy...........My only question to the would be time traveler, is where did hitler die ?