Confirmed Hoax I'm looking for a guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

The nearest movie i can find to that Paula is, Lost In Time..
If Lussorio tries to time travel with that luggage case he said was his time machine, the only place he could get stuck in is inside that :ROFLMAO:.. if he forgets to take the key with him :eek::D

Last edited:

Japrim

I'm looking for someone preferably a sane adult who would like to meet up with to film my eventual departure from this world-line, and then put online the resulting film footage. Which will be my last parting gift. I'm in central England.

That would prove nothing to anyone other than the people present to actually witness the departure.

TimeFlipper

I'm looking for someone preferably a sane adult who would like to meet up with to film my eventual departure from this world-line, and then put online the resulting film footage. Which will be my last parting gift. I'm in central England.

That would prove nothing to anyone other than the people present to actually witness the departure.
good posting :D

Japrim

good posting :D

It is always the same principle to qualify as proof of time travel. It is always post-fact information at a pre-fact point in time. The medium can be anything, as long as it meets that principle criteria.

A video, unless it contains information about something that has not happened yet, is just a video and can be 'faked'. If there was such info, then the info is the proof, not necessarily the video of a departure. Of course, that would lend legitimacy to the departure.

A public demonstration would do the trick, but I would not blame a time traveler for not doing that. Even then, it is only proof to those who witness it.

Status
Not open for further replies.